Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gæst

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:53 pm

As he consumed her neck he heard hear moan which made him smile as he continued, happy that she enjoyed herself. Then when he felt her nails going down his back, leaving their marks, it got him riled up and ready for more of her. As she started whispering, he looked up at her with a smile, when she mentioned the bite mark he still felt guilty about it, so he plants a soft and lasting kiss on the mark he had left her. The way she said it made him feel better about it, marking that she was his.. made him almost envious that he didn't have a mark from her, showing he was forever taken, maybe in the future. After her sweet whisper, she pulled his shoulders, hinting to him that she was ready to take it further. So he continued where he left off on her neck and started moving down her body, taking it to the next level.

Afterwards he cuddled Lucile as she joked about another child. Both what she said and her chuckle made him smile widely. "Weeelll~ seeing as you already have one on the way.. there is no chance of being pregnant for the next 9 months, meaning we have no restrictions..." he said with a playful voice, grinning as he said it. Thinking about children was amazing, he couldn't wait for the long wait to be over and they would see their newborn come to the world. Just the thought of it made him ecstatic, overwhelmed with happiness. When she wanted to continue the bath he just realized why they came here. "Oh yeah, i almost forgot why we did this in the first place" He chuckles lightly as he turns around and grabs her feet, placing them in his lap and starts massaging them as she starts washing him. When she finishes, she tells him about her wish, making him warm inside, being wanted like this, it felt nice. The longer he was with her, the more the fear of her leaving him one day started to disappear. But he understood how she felt, because he felt the exact same, there was nothing in this world he wished for but her. They could be anywhere, do anything, as long as they were together, he would be happy. "Then we wished for the same thing.." He says as a smile grows on his face.
As she pulls him in, he leans back into her arms, enjoying her embrace as he listens to his favorite words coming from her. After a brief moment her turns his upper body around and holds her cheeks as he responds "But i love you more" he whispers with a grin before he starts kissing her upper lip passionately.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:08 pm

"9 months... That a long time. I'm sure we'll use it well." she replied in a just as playful tone as his. She carefully lifted her lower body up, lifting her stomach just above the water to look at it properly. "It hasnt really... grown much... But you said that was normal." she said, looking at her own belly, carefully poking it just to see if something where to happen afterwards.
Him saying they wished for the same thing made her blush a little. She didn’t answer but instead hugged him tighter, though making sure not to end up strangling him, even though she was sure that she was happy enough to accidently do so. As he turned, she had to let go of him, which she didn’t really want to. Then he whispered that he loved her and kissed her, she felt her heart drop for a few seconds before she kissed him back, putting her arms around his body, placing her hands on his chest and back.
As they kissed, she carefully moved her head, switching the positioning of her lips, making sure that when they were done that she hadn’t missed a single spot of his beautifully sweet lips. She then opened her eyes that had been closed while all this was going on, making a soft chuckle. “My tummy always starts spinning around itself when you do that.” She then mumbled cheerfully. She sighed in a happy sigh as she looked him in the eyes for a while, just enjoying his presence. Her hand on his chest made sure she could feel his heart.
It was so weird to her, because she had never really been interested in heartbeats ever. But there was something about Nicholas’ heartbeats that intrigued her, drew her closer to him. It was like silent words that showed nothing but pure emotions. And there was nothing more she wanted but to know how he was feeling. The water was however getting colder and colder. She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms and legs around him from behind as she felt small shivers move around her body. “brrr. I want to get up now..” she said, kissing the back of his neck before letting go.
She carefully got up and stepped out of the bath, feeling the nice warmth that the many candlelights had brought to the room. She grabbed something to dry herself off with. “It’s not really cold in here but it will be.. Its better if you wrap yourself in this” she said as she grabbed another to hand to Nicholas. She just felt at such ease being here. Everything always had to be so hectic with them, but there were always these sweet moments that she cherished the most. She didn’t doubt that she hadn’t already told him something like that. She then bit her lip as a playful smile spread on her face. “I’ll race you to the bedroom.” She said, not allowing him much time to react before she turned around and opened the door, running into the bedroom to jump into bed. There she pulled up the blanket and covered herself in that as well, seeing that it wasn’t as warm in here as it was in the bathroom. Then she waited for him to come, with a big triumphant grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:07 am

As he hears her worry about her stomach again he got a smile one his face, seeing how she handled the pregnancy was so cute to him. He starts stroking her tummy as he looks down on it. "Yes, it has only been a few days. Growing a baby takes time, so stop worryiiiiinng~" He says with a light chuckle going along side it.
After the kiss he listens to her whispers and smiles as he hears it. "Oh really? I'll be remembering that then." He says playfully as he looks her in the eyes, almost like a starting contest, his grin goes up and down as he tries to figure out what she was thinking about. Everything occupying his mind was Lucile and the child to come. How they would raise it without worry, making it have all the freedom in the world, letting it choose its own path in life. Then a thought popped in his head, one that surprisingly didn't come up before now. Would the child be a human or a demon? He didn't know how the genetics would work when there was a demon involved, so it made him very curious to the though, and he doubted Lucile would know either. Not that it mattered to him, He would love it equally no matter the race, but there would be a huge difference in raising the child. If it was a Demon they would have to provide the right food for it. And now that Langdon was gone.. the trade secret on the mystery meat was probably gone with him, meaning they would have to hunt. And if that was the case then he would have to break the oath, because he didn't want Lucile to kill anyone, she had done enough of that, even if it wasn't really her doing it.

But that was way too far in the future to think about, what mattered right now was his beautiful queen sitting in front of him. The most precious thing in this world. Another thing that popped up while he was gazing at her, was marriage, to him it didn't matter if they were married or not, it wouldn't change anything on how they felt for each other. But maybe she would like it, and getting it official could also have it's benefits. It was definitely something to bring up at some point in the not so distance future. His thinking was interrupted when she expressed how cold she was, making him notice it as well. "Good idea" But before getting up he sat a little longer, enjoying the sight of Lucile's body for a while, before she covered up to dry herself. He stepped out of the tub and grabbed the towel, drying himself off before she suddenly surprised him with a race. "Wha.. wait!" He exclaimed as she ran off, he dropped the towel and ran, but stopped at the door, looking back, it was probably smart to douse the candles that were still lit. So after making sure everything was safe, he ran into the bedroom where he saw the grin on Lucile. He jumped on top of her, making sure to stop the landing with his arms on her sides, hitting the bed instead of smashing her. "Doesn't count if you cheat!" he said in a teasingly way. As he notices the chills in the room he sees her snuggling in the blanket. "Alright, if you are stealing the blanket, then I'm stealing you" He sais as he rolls to the side and wraps around her, pulling her as close as he can, burying his face in her neck.
"You know.. i hope Wade stays away from the room until we leave, because i have no plans on cleaning any of that up. I mean.. i worked so hard to set it up, it wouldn't be right to just remove it all youknow?" trying to hold back his laughter the best he could as he said it. He almost felt like a teenager again, the way he acted. He didn't mind cleaning it up, it was just more fun leaving it to Wade, and hearing his reaction the next time he would meet him.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:10 am

As he jumped on top of her, she turned herself to her back, smiling at him. Then she lifted her hands up and gently cupped his face as she pushed herself up to kiss him on the lips. Then she let him go as he got off her to pull her close. She turned her face to him and gently kissed him again, though this time in his hair. She sighed in a happy manner as she looked up at the ceiling, listening to him speak. It made her smile widely. “We’ve made quite the mess in there… But I enjoyed it..” she said in a satisfied tone, thinking back made her giggle a little bit.
She then pushed him away for in a quick manner before she pulled up the blanket and put it over him, making sure that he could get her warmth. She snuggled her face against his before she closed her eyes with a grin on her face. “We’ll make it through this. I’m sure of it.” She said, referring to the issue with Ramsay. She wasn’t very bothered by it at this very moment, and she wasn’t going to let it ruin it either. She just simply believed that they’d find a way through it all, no matter what.
Then she got to ask him about a topic that she really wanted to talk about. “So. The baby.. Name…” she said. It wasn’t really that she had thought of any names. She barely understood the purpose of names other than another form of identification. Names had no meaning to her. Well, Nicholas’ name had a lot of meaning to her, but that was only because it was him, he was someone she loved with all her heart. Yet she wasn't the one who named him, that was someone else, probably his parents.
She sighed quietly and ran her fingers through her hair. This whole parenting thing already seemed so complicated and the baby wasn't even there yet. She bit her lip as she stared at the ceiling, trying to think of a name. In the end, she asked:” Can you name your baby after a food? Or would that be too weird? I sort of feel like having a baby called Tomato..” she said in a sort of serious way. She wasn’t really sure. She had never before met anyone named after food.
She then pondered on potential names, even though the tomato one sort of stuck to her head. But she also wanted to know what Nicholas was thinking. She turned to him with a slight smile on her face, curious to know what he had in mind. Meanwhile her hands had found their way around him, pulling him closer to her. She wasn’t very worried if she’d end up pulling him on top of her, she just wanted to have him as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 am

As she kissed him he already felt warmer, not even noticing how cold it was in the room. Though when she shared the blanket it did help, and he got even closer to Lucile which was always a plus. "I'm glad we agree on that" He said with a slight chuckle, then when she snuggled her face up to his, he stole a kiss from her. "Of course we will, there is nothing in this world that can stand in our way" He says with a cheerful and confident voice as he planted a few more small kisses on her. What laid before them would be tough, he was well aware of that, but he genuinely believed that nothing would ruin what they had, not even Ramsay.

He was super relaxed after the night they had, everything was perfect again, having her by his side was an indescribable feeling, didn't matter how long they've been together, it was always a blessing being with her. When she brought up the baby and what to call it his eyes lit up, this was something he had thought about and was very curious to what she had in mind, if she had any ideas. "Oooh yes, what are you thinking?" He said with a curious voice, giving her his full attention as he was impatiently waiting for her answer. Seeing as her childhood was very unconventional it would be interesting to see what kind of names she would suggest, if it was someone she knew or just something completely random. He had an arm around her chest, resting it at her collarbone where he was caressing her with his fingers as he was listening to her. But what she said made him chuckle, he knew she was serious and he felt kind of bad for doing it, but he just couldn't help himself, it was not what he was expecting at all. "I'm sorry, it's just not what i expected. Um well, you can call your children whatever you want, Tomato is actually a pretty good name if you just don't think about the food, and it would work for both boy and girl." He smiled as he said it, the name grew on him the more he thought about it.

He leaned his head down to her shoulder and gently kissed it as he thought about names. One that he has had in his head for a while was Langdon, just because of everything he did for them, but he knew that was an irresponsible choice, Lucile was there when he died, getting used by Lucy to end him. It wouldn't be fair to her, they could honor him some other way, he wasn't even going to bring it up to her, didn't want to make things grim, there was not point in that. "Hmm.. maybe Lucine? or Lucila?.. I don't know." He said out loud as he was thinking, coming up with names similar to Lucile. They still had plenty of time so he wasn't worried about coming up with something, if they were sticking with Tomato, what he said or something in the future, they would find out either way.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 am

When he laughed at the name she suggested, she lifted one eyebrow and pouted a bit angry at him. But when he explained she smiled and shook her head. “I want our child to have a name that's not odd or weird.. But normal.. Not that I know what that is.. But that’s why I’m so lucky to have you by my side.” She said in a happy tone. This of course meant that he had to bring up whatever he could think of, even if it sounded boring to him. It would be that or Tomato.
His suggestions made her shake her head and looked at him. “They’re too much like mine… I want them to have their own name..” she then said with a tone that wouldn’t argue about it. She put her hand gently on his cheek before turning his face to her just to kiss him passionately on the lips. She smiled as she pressed her forehead against his with her eyes closed. “Moon is named after something in the sky… Can we name our child after something in the sky too?” she then asked as she thought about names. She moved her face away from his to lay back down on her back, looking at the ceiling. She thought that calling a child Star would be pretty dull. Same with Sun. She bit her lip as her mind was scrolling through the possibilities but nothing seemed to stick to her.
She then sighed in a half distraught manner. It was so annoying. Why couldn’t she think of names that would fit better. Names like Jonathan, Langdon or whoever they had met, but not their names – Other names that were normal. She just wanted the child to be normal. She ran her fingers through her hair. “The child needs a proper name.. A name that’s normal… Common… But I know nothing of that. Does that make me a bad mother already?” she asked him with a certain worry in her tone.
As they spoke, one hand had found it’s way down to her stomach. She felt the skin around it, carefully pressing down. Was there really a child growing in there? It seemed so odd, yet so magical. She smiled a little bit to herself by the thought. She already knew that she wanted to be a better parent than her own parents. Not that it would be very difficult. Her expression turned a bit sad by the memory of her parents. It was never nice thoughts that followed as soon as it was about her parents. She wasn’t really trying to hide it either, but she was just staring at the ceiling with an unreadable expression on her face. “This child deserves the best…” she then carefully said before looking at Nicholas with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 am

He gave off a small chuckle as she said how lucky she was, but it also made him think about names more. "Nothing odd or weird... Normal.." He said out loud as he was thinking. The first thing that popped in his mind were just similar names to Lucile, but when she responded with them having their own name, he nodded his head in agreement, it would be better if they had their own name, not bound by their mother's. "You're right" he responded right before feeling her lips on his, kissing passionately. It was the boost he needed to find names. He closed his eyes with her as their heads where there together, almost as if their minds where working as one on the topic.
Thinking about names was harder than he thought it was going to be, even thought he knew they had time, it was still annoying he couldn't think of any right now. Then she mentioned Moon and the whole idea around the sky. "Well yeah, like i said, anything at all. In this case that would be Star, Sun or maybe Luna, if any of those seems good to you." He said curiously, there was absolutely no limit to names but yet it was still this hard to find them.

He rolled to his back and looked at the ceiling as she did, she wanted a normal name, but then was to be a meaning to it, because if not there were like a million names to choose from. Then he heard her speak again, but what she said was something he was having none of. He rolled to her side and climbed over her with his upper body, having an arm on each side looking down at her. "Nanana.. You are not, a bad mother, you are going to be a great mother, and i will hear nothing about you doing something wrong. Choosing a name is hard, and its been a couple of days.. out of 9 months.. i think we have some time." He said it with a serious voice that was full of confidence, but he did have a smile one his face as he said it. When he finished he kissed her a few times in short bursts before laying back down next to her.
"Now, you seem to really want our child to have a normal name.. why is that?" He said with a curious tone, its not that he didn't want that, he didn't actually really have a criteria, it was just interesting to him why she wanted that, and not anything special, tomato for example was a special name, so this was something he was very curious about.
"A few examples of normal names would be Matt, Jennifer, David, Matthew, Courtney or Lisa. Just to pull some random names out." He said while looking at her with blurry eyes seeing as he was pulling the names out of his mind.
He could see her expression change so he guided one of his hands down to one of hers and held it firmly, stroking the top of hers with his thumb. "Yes it does, and luckily it already has the best mother in the world, so that's a great start" He said with a big grin before giving her a quick kiss. It was moments like these he lived for, moments where he was all alone with her, just being with her, talking about their life, the whole world around them just disappearing. He just laid there next her, holding her hand as he smiled at her, thinking how lucky he was to have her, it was something he was never going to get over.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 am

Before she even got to think further about what she was doing wrong, he pushed himself over her, looking down at her. Instead of objecting, she simply looked at him and listened as he spoke. His words warmed her heart and made her smile in a happy grin, but before she could get to kiss him, he was already way ahead of her, kissing her in small but plenty of kisses, each one she loved as had they never kissed before. She turned her face to look at him with such love as he returned back to his position next to her.
When he questioned why the normal name, she thought of avoiding the question. She would have without a doubt, had it been anyone else. She exhaled deeply before looking him into his eyes. "I've had nothing but a childhood of neglect and loneliness... I want the best for this child... and if some odd name would cause it any harm... I wouldnt be able to forgive myself..." she explained in a low voice as her eyes fled from his. She listened to the names that he listed, all seemed good, but they didnt seem to have meaning. She also wanted the name to have a meaning because Lucy was telling her so. It seemed to make sense, but was Lucy really starting to care as well? She pushed the thought away, it wasnt the right time to ponder on Lucy's intentions.
She turned her face to look at him shortly before turning her whole body towards him. She lifted her hand before gently placing it on his cheek. She looked at her indexfinger as she slowly ran it up his cheek, up over his temple onto his forehead. She stopped at the middle to then run her finger down his nose, onto his lips, and then the chin. All while her touching his around his face went on, her eyes followed her finger. Then they turned to look into his eyes as she smiled. "If it's a boy, I hope he'll be as handsome as his father..." she said in almost a dreaming tone, yet with a seriousness in it. She actually hoped that the child would get the most traits from him, after all, she wouldnt mind having a little Nicholas running around in the meadow.
She pushed herself closer to him as she wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes as she exhaled quietly. "Whats the name of your father..?" She suddenly asked. It seemed like a good idea in her mind, or at least the knowledge that Lucy provided her. Danielle Addams had a family tree of reused names, usually in the manner of honoring a family member. "Or... family that you love... or loved..?" She changed her question as she looked up at him. But then she realized that he might not want to talk about it. She shook her head and then apologized, "I'm sorry... I dont mean to pry around in your past..." she said with a sad tone, as she was still thinking that it wasnt in her place to ask about those kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 am

He got his answer for the question her gave her, and it was about what he expected from it, she didn't want the child to be bullied or feel alone with a weird name. But what she said about her past he could understand, even if their childhood was not the same. "I'm so sorry your parents couldn't see and appreciate what they had. But believe me when i say it, our children will get the best time of their lives, we will always be there for them, always carry them on our backs until the day they wont need us anymore. Any name can be made fun of, normal or not, there are certain things in life that's impossible to avoid, but we will be here with the best wisdom to guide them safely through it all." He spoke with such commitment, like he was already planning for bad things to happen. He meant everything he said to the fullest, they were going to be there no matter what, giving them everything they could offer.

Her fingers gliding on his face felt nice, it made him smile as he looked at her, when their eyes met she said something that made his smile go even wider. "Wait, i thought i was the father.. where is this handsome guy you are talking about??" He said with a confused voice that was obviously pretending, making him grin when he was done. Even if he made a joke about it he did really appreciate her compliment, it warmed his heart hearing it. When she got closer to him he wrapped around her like she did him as he listened to the question that made his smile fade away. His father?.. He was fine with naming their child the same as his father if she wanted to, but not in his honor, that he did not agree on, there was no honor there.. He could hear how she seemed to tiptoe with the questions, like she was afraid of asking them. "His name was Abraham.. we can use the name of you like it, but not in his honor.. Both him and my mother never did anything for us, barely allowed us to sleep in their house. They aren't my family, you are, Moon, Lucia and Jonathan. And my brother, Leo.. But he died of a fever because our so called parents never bothered to get help.." His voice was bitter and sad. He had forgiven them for what they did, at least he tried to, but he was never going to call them family, because they weren't, except for Leo. It was sad to think about because he was really close with him, they relied on each other to survive and stuck close, they were best friends, but Leo died shortly after he discovered his power, sadly it couldn't heal an illness. That stuck with him to this very day, feeling bad that he couldn't help him..

When she apologized he didn't like it because it seemed like she was afraid of asking him things. "Don't apologize Lucile, you have every right to ask anything you want about me or anything i might know. I am yours remember? That means everything i know is also yours to know." He said with a serious yet happy tone. There was nothing he was going to keep from her, be it guilt, shame or all of the above, he wasn't keeping secrets from her. He figured he could asked her the same questions to see if there were any names she cared for, but from the past she had, there likely was no one, so there was no point in bringing that up. "How about this. Think of the most beautiful things you can imagine, youknow, except for yourself, and tell me what it is" He said with a cheerful voice, chuckling at the end as he smiled at her, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas   I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas - Page 2 Empty-11

Back to top Go down

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2