Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

Where it all began - Nicholas

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gæst

Where it all began - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:20 am

Date: Start of January, year 1052.
Place: The poor part of Eternos.
Surroundings: The usual filth and dirt.
Weather: A somewhat cold winter day.
Outfit: A cozy warm winter jacket in a brownish colour, with black pants and dark leather boots.
Topic dedicated to: @Nicholas <3

She had never thought of herself as something weird. But people strange looks and reactions to her, talking to Lucy was something she couldn’t shake off her mind. She never felt weird. Or maybe she did, but it never occurred to her to be the exact feeling of "being weird". More like a underlying misunderstanding to her surroundings. But one day when she was in the city, buying some food with her weekly earnings, a girl stood in her way. It wasn’t normal for people to approach Lucile, so for once, she stopped to her the little girl out. But all of a sudden, a finger was raised, pointing at Lucile before the girl exclaimed:” Weird! Weird weird weird! Why do you talk to yourself? You’re weird!
What could you do in such a situation? Besides staring in utter confusion till the pieces fell together and it all made sense. Lucile started becoming aware. The shell that Lucy has created had crumbled. She noticed how people around her didn’t seem to be talking to themselves. None of them. She seemed to be the only person who’d do that. The confusion from observing her surroundings didn’t seem to help.
So naturally, since she somehow knew that Moon still went about in the city, she had to get a hold of her. Moon was after all her sister. She would know what to do? Right? That’s what family was? She shook her head. There was no legitimate excuse to seek out Moon. But she ended up doing it anyway. Moon didn’t seem as happy as the first time. A rather darker look on her face than last time. She demanded an explanation on what happened the day they first met.
After a longer conversation, Lucile finally came clean to Moon. She straight up told her that she believed they somehow must be related. Moon didn’t seem to believe her at first, but suddenly stopped at a mirror. She grabbed Lucile by the shoulders and forced her next to her. The two girls had so many similarities, considering that a mother only related them. Moon heard her out and how she struggled with the voices in her head. Lucile noticed that Moon seemed sincerely concerned about it. It felt as if Moon knew what it was like. It was like a new bond between the sisters. Though Lucile wasn’t sure that Lucy would let her remember Moon. Lucy had become jealous and it wouldn’t end well.

An address was all she was provided with for her new journey. She followed the instructions throughly, as her sister was the master spy around the city. She was like a dictionary, if anyone had a remarkable background or done something noticeable, Moon would be the one who knew.
She moved through the slums of the city. She wouldn’t admit nor deny that the forest seemed way better than this, but she still felt like she was a long way from home. People seemed unfriendly and angry here, one particular lady would spit at Lucile, thus being so far away, which only calmed Lucile. Such hostility and negativity didn't come easy to her, though you'd think otherwise with an upbringing like hers. It was only a relief to her, that she wasn't in a range to get grabbed or pulled by these angry creatures. It took a while before she came to a quieter and somewhat nicer looking area. She pulled her hood closer around her face before she stopped at a door.
The address seemed right, at least it matched the small paper lap that she was given. With a heavy movement, she lifted her hand slowly before she gently knocked on the door. Lucy had been quiet for all this time, which became very worrying. Usually Lucy would have said something, but the fact that she didn’t, made Lucile believe that she was scheming on something hurtful. She waited at the door quietly.

Last edited by Lucile on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 am

Outfit: A dirty dark blue shirt, a worn vest with a fancy pattern, dark pants and brown shoes.

This day was not going to be any different from the rest, read, get information for the latest work, treat patients, well, people that barge in the door more like, and work some more. The days were too short to get the work done, there was no time for sleeping. The latest involved the mandible of vampires, in other words, the jaw and lower teeth. Now, obviously, this was no simple task, getting a sample to work on would require a body, so until news of a dead vampire came to him, the books would suffice for the time being.

Nicholas walked into his laboratory and started working on a new batch of morphine out of the latest harvest from his poppies in the garden. He was getting low on his Analgesic for patients, at least that's what he kept telling himself.. The brewing began, he had time to catch up on some research while he waited, so he went to the study and fetched some books on vampires and the human anatomy, the closest he had to the real thing. He had patients of all races sure, but he never got close to anyone, out of fear that he would form any type of relationship with them, he was to heal them, nothing more. He was already broken after what happened to the last person he knew. Nothing would distract him anymore, his work had to come first. He grabbed a pencil and started reading one of the books. A few pages in, he hears someone knocking on his door.

He gives the door a quick look before marking something in his book and throws it on the table, then walks over to the door. Just before he opens the door he stops himself and unfolds his shirt, covering the marks on his arms, then quickly opens it and gives her a quick glance before pointing at a chair next to his study area. "Take a seat over there, put your jacket wherever and expose the wound, i'll be right back, the process goes quicker if we clean the wound" Then walks through a doorway on the opposite side, mumbling something on the way. He picks up a bucket of water and a rag and walks back and puts it next to the chair. "So, where's that wound of yours? I assume thats why you're here?" He looks at her and starts analyzing, she doesn't look like the usual lot that lives around these parts, surely she could afford a proper doctor, why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:06 am

The door was opened and she was greeted by a face – A face that at first glance could scare her. She wasn’t used to the settings and other people’s misfortune. Walking through the city wasn’t really the big confrontation, she was somehow able to screen out all the filth and sorrow from her mind, probably Lucy’s doing. But meeting face to face with this doctor had caught her off-guard. She had never really met a doctor, but she wasn’t expecting meeting someone who could look so worn out… and tired.
He didn’t say a word so she didn’t say a word. Quite frankly, she didn’t really know what to say either. She had never really learned common formalities like greetings or smalltalk. She was more of a person who went straight to the point, rather than waste time on blabbering. She sat down quietly and stared at the ground. The bucket being placed on the ground caught her off guard and she got startled, grabbing the chair underneath her, to only realize it was the bucket. She exhaled quietly and shook her head, mumbling a bit to herself about not to worry.
She had kept her jacket on, because keeping it on seemed much safer. Not that she feared this doctor. She simply feared the concept of human contact. Such a thing as taking off her jacket, exposing her skinny arms, was not something that she wished. She looked at him and felt her throat spin around itself as if Lucy was trying to stop her from speaking.
Uh.. It’s not exactly a wound. It’s a thing in my head. Or a person.” She whispered roughly, lifting a pointed finger towards her temple. She coughed lightly to loosen her throat and it sorted her throat out. She looked the doctor in the eye as she said:” She is stopping me from living my life. I cannot do this anymore. She has to leave.” with a tone that wouldn’t be anything but serious. It was quiet in her head – For now. Lucy was definitely up to something. But the worst was that Lucile wouldn't know what, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:11 am

He has had about every type of person in here that either needs his medical expertise or his healing touch. From the downtrodden in this district to rich nobles that live far away. but there's always a reason for them coming to him, whether it be they're poor or need quick stitching up from someone that can keep quiet. One of the vampire patients he had even tried to kill him, leaving a big gash in his right shoulder blade. With every patient, there was a motive to why they came here, but this girl... there was something strange, why did she come here? she didn't live around here that was for sure, so she must have heard of him from someone else. He noticed that she kept her jacket on, so it couldn't have been a referral, she was not here for his healing, that was clear. He hasn't done anything that would get attention, not since... the day he lost his girl. It was also the way she acted, no words, just sitting quiet in the chair staring at the ground, getting frightened by the sound of the bucket. Was she not comfortable around the types of people from here, or was it people in general maybe?
Too soon to tell, either way she was really quiet, better go a little easier on her than his regulars. He took a step closer and squatted down in front of her to listen to what she had to say. A mental problem, that's not what he expected, he noticed her cough and was about to get her some water, but just as he was about to get up she made eye contact and froze him. "She" People aren't usually self aware in these types of disorders, was it something else? an ability, a curse? she was definitely serious about this. He got up and headed for a counter on the other side of the room, "Well that's interesting and all, but I'm a doctor, i deal primarily in flesh. Why come to me? Who told you about me?" He picked up a jug and poured water in a cup, put the jug back, paused for a few seconds staring at the cup, then walked back "And furthermore, I'm going to need a lot more information than that, who is she, when were you aware of her, what can she do?" he squats down again and stretches the cup towards her. "Here, for your throat"
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 am

She probably would've never thought of Lucy as an intruder in her mind, right up until she met Moon. Moon helped her see clearly, see through the wall that Lucy had placed around her to save her from the world. Save her from the world? Actually she would more think of it as a way of securing her own existence, after all Lucy would be nothing without Lucile. But Lucy wasn’t going to leave anytime soon. She had already made her grasp even tighter and it started to feel like a deep tension between her temples. As if Lucy was hurting her just to make her leave this doctor behind and avoid any sort of treatment.
I know that you’re a doctor. Why else would I have come?” she said as her head tilted slightly to the right. It was as if she didn’t quite understand what he meant. But she didn’t really know what a doctor was supposed to do either. All she wanted was for him to fix her mind in a swoop. That’s what doctors were meant to do, right? Fix everything in a flick of the fingers? What would she know? She looked him in the eyes. Lucy started talking softly in the back of her head, but loud enough for her to not be able to tell the voices apart. She shook her head and started to look around, showing her mental absence already.
An inner scream startled Lucile and she had to grab the chair underneath her to avoid falling off it. After grounding herself to the chair again, she closed her eyes with an agonizing expression as she put her hands up to her ears:” I can’t hear you. She is screaming so loud.” She exclaimed with a slight panicking voice. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the cup she was being handed. In a quick movement she pushed his arm away and stood up with a horrified look in her eyes.
Just…. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD? GET OUTT!” she screamed at the top of her lungs while still holding her ears, as if it would stop the screaming going on inside of her head. At this point, it was very clear that she was unresponsive to her surroundings, before completely shutting off. She sat down on the floor on her knees as her hands fell to the floor in a synchronized movement. She was quiet for a while before her head slowly moved upwards. A somewhat sinister grin was on her lips as she said:” Hello. I’m Lucy.” in a quiet yet unsettling tone.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 am

"She's screaming in her head?" this doesn't sound like a disorder he's heard of. As she stands up, he stands up as well, taking a step back and is about to put the cup on the table, but her scream shocks him and he drops it. He's just frozen in his stance, utterly confused. What the hell is this? He is used to patients screaming in pain and agony, but this is different, he deals in the flesh, not in the mind.
As she falls to her knees he quickly goes down with her and holds her shoulders, trying to get a response from her. "Hey, stay with me! Can you hear me?"
She lifts her head up, he sees her grin and a chill races up his spine. He quickly gets back up and takes a step back, he looks at her surroundings checking for sharp objects that she could use as weapons, maybe she doesn't need anything, he doesn't know her powers, if she has any. It's better to play it cool, see what she wants, but then it hits him, he knows what she wants, shes been tormenting her since she got here, because she is here to get rid of this thing..

"Lucy huh?, fascinating.. you're scared i would actually remove you, aren't you?" He stares at her face, its not the same as it was when she got here. He starts pacing back and forth.
"But its quite the contrary, i want to help you, help you both actually." He pulls a chair from the table and sits down in front of her. "So, tell me about a bit about yourself, maybe we can figure something out" and gestures towards the chair behind her. Eagerly awaiting her response. His heart was working on overtime but he couldn't show it, he didn't know her intentions yet. One thing he did know, is that this Lucy needed the girl alive to live herself, after all she had the same instincts as all living things, survival.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 am

Even though he attempted to get in contact with the unresponsive Lucile, she was already gone by the time he grabbed her shoulders. But such kindness, a simple thing as trying to get a response from her, was not a thing Lucy could look past. Which was probably the reason why she wasn’t just going to attack him as soon as she emerged from the chambers of Lucile’s mind to access control over the body, but instead greeted him with a grin.
Lucy normally wouldn’t just come out for nothing. She would usually have the sole purpose of protecting her host, Lucile. But this time was different. It wasn’t a direct threat to Lucile, if even a threat at all. But Lucy’s life was at stake. And she had no intention to leave this body just yet. So her coming out was more of an attack, rather than a defence. She looked the doctor in the eye and wouldn’t remove the odd yet disturbing grin on her face. As he spoke, she tilted her head, slowly, from side to side, scanning the room as if she was analysing him and his surroundings:”The informer wasn't quite sure on your practice to begin with. But she said that you'd help. Anyway, to my conclusion of my observations. You’re a doctor. Were. Yet you still do the practice but in the slums so the lower class has a slightly better chance due to their circumstances.” she said quietly, in a tone different than Lucile would’ve used.
Their behaviour compared to each other were two different things. To differ it even further, Lucy unbuttoned the cozy winter jacket before she let it fall off her shoulders, revealing the malnourished body that was underneath. Bony and fragile was how the body seemed, but people were fools to believe that she was weak. Malnourished or not, she still had the strength of a demon. All it would take for her to get her strength back was a fresh meal.
It is rude not to name yourself after someone has introduced themselves. Simply rude.” She remarked in a most displeased manner, yet she was not even looking at him. She was still looking around the room, trying to find a lead that could explain his situation. Doubtful that she’d find it here, she lifted herself to her feet and brushed the dust of her legs. She grabbed the chair that Lucile was sitting on a moment ago and pushed it forward so the back of the chair was facing the doctor. She shook her head as she spoke:" I'm not the one who's interested in a cure. I care for Lucile. I want her to be safe, but she doesn't think she is safe in my hands any longer. Such a shame. Uttermost shame. Shame shame shame" She then sat down and smiled a more calm smile, before saying:” Instead, lets play a game. Lucile enjoys games, so I’m sure she’d love this. You ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer. Its as simple as that.” She said as she grabbed the back of the chair, just to rest her chin on the back of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:25 am

Her face expression is haunting, what does she find so damn funny, and why is she looking around the room, what is she looking for. What, the informer, who was that? Is she always aware of what happens around her, even if she isn't in control? how could that be. And furthermore, she got all that from looking around the room, she's intelligent, he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing, at least she was very direct, which meant she would probably be truthful. As she takes off the jacket it was hard to not notice how skinny she was, how malnourished she had to be. How did she even make it here being that fragile? She was human right? She didn't show any signs of any creature he knew about.
He thought back, he has treated a lot of patients in his time, far to many to count, but it was extremely rare that any of them would show their true form, and he didn't ask, it wasn't his business, they were all equal to him either way, knowing would probably just complicate things anyhow. He did however encounter a lot of races in his studies, in other words his books and by word of mouth. So he went through the checklist, she radiated heat but not to much, her teeth seemed normal, she wasn't aggressive nor muscly enough to be a demon, he skin was normal, no, it was very light with a refined complexity, silver hair. Could she... no, she couldn't be an angel could she? It would makes sense, how she got around having a weak body like that, especially around these parts.. And she seemed so innocent, lacking the narcissism, cynicism and general ill intentions of people these days..

It was really bothering him, he wasn't very religious from the start, but when his girl died.. he lost all belief, he blamed the gods for creating the monsters that took her, but in time he knew it didn't matter who created what, he stopped caring and thus stopped believing in anything higher.. She started to remind him of her. If she really was an angel, was she here to mock him? Tell him of all his mistakes? One thing didn't add up though, Lucy, he had never heard of an angel with two souls within them, nor had he heard of a soul that could merge with another..

"Ah, i am really sorry, you caught me off guard is all. Let's start over, my name is Nicholas Dunham, pleased to meet you Lucy, and Lucile, if she can hear me." He leans back into the chair, tilts his head a bit to the left and rests it on his fingers. "That's true, she was the one coming here for a cure, but you must have had the same thoughts no? being fused with someone else, sharing the body, must get tiring right?" She says she cares for her well being, but does she really? Or is it just a facade? He can only imagine how they coexist. can't be easy on her, but then again, maybe she does actually care for her. "Have you ever thought that maybe this isn't about safety? The way she acts around people makes me think she's not used to them, and I'm guessing that's because you keep her locked away. Maybe she's just tired of being alone." As she sits down he leans a bit more forward looking into her eyes as she spoke to him, she seemed more friendly somehow, more calm.
A game? Alright, at least he would get some information that could help him figured this out. But why would she be interested in him? He was a nobody, he didn't have anything of value, nor did he know anything important, not to him anyway..
"Alright, a question for a question, that's fair. i suppose I'll start then.." He was nervous, what if he didn't like the answers to his questions, some things are better left unknown.. But if he was to help them the more he knew the better equipped he would be. "Right.. Is Lucile an Angel? and if not, then what is she? And furthermore what are you?" He felt a familiar smell and it hit him, his brew was still on. "Actually hold that thought, I'll be right back, i just have to do something real quick" he said nervously. Then stood up and walked through the door on the opposite side again and continued to the left, down a staircase to his lab. He walked over to the brewing stand and turned it off, pouring the content in another glass jar for cooling, then put the jar next to some syringes. He couldn't help but to stare at them for a while. He still had some left he could use... No, he needed a clear head, he would just have to pull it together. He walked back up the staircase and grabbed a towel on his way back to Lucy, he put it on the table where he spilled the cup of water then sat back down in the chair. "So, where were we? oh yeah, do you have an answer?
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 am

Lucy noticed his confused look, either because his expression was obvious or his lack of words – Either would be a good indicator of being confused. She shook her head and chuckled softly:” You want to know how Lucile works, don’t you? She’s a work of art. A true work of art. Such a little girl, who had nothing, nothing but a demon that knocked on the doors of her mind.” She said quietly while tapping her temples softly. Lucy wasn’t used to speaking. Speaking wasn’t necessary for Lucy anyway, at least not through Lucile’s mouth, but she enjoyed a good chit chat. Unlike Lucile, Lucy was more of a smalltalker and throughly enjoyed the sensation of connecting with another being vocally, but she continued with her quiet voice to avoid any kind of horaseness, that could ruin her words and make them meaningless. Words were valuable, you only had a certain amount and only god would know when you'd run out of them:” You wonder why I observe so much, but its very simple. I don’t leave her mind and I don’t get to sleep. I see all through Lucile’s eyes so observing is what I do.”  Her eyes were shining a little bit, she really thoroughly enjoyed this conversation. As if she had waited her whole life for this.
Of course she wouldn’t remember how I got here. Why would she? It would’ve been way better to just forget. To see me as a shadow that just appeared. When in reality I was implanted here, solely to torment me for the rest of my days.” She continued. Not once did she blink or give off any expression of being human, because she wasn’t.

To his introduction she nodded with a hesitant quickness:” Nicholas. Lucile wont forget the face that the name belongs to.” She remarked. She chuckled softly after, a late reaction to his remark about Lucile. Of course she could hear him. Lucile was there alright. Her fingers on the right hand started shaking, softly but then more uncontrollable. She grabbed the hand by the wrist and shook it, as if a bug or dirt had landed on it. When it calmed down she exhaled loudly and regained her stance. “She doesn’t know what safety is. It’s a complex yet peculiar thing about her. She lacks understanding of the world, yet my knowledge has been placed in her brain to aid her. Without me, she’d still lie in her bedroom, probably starved to death.” she said with a tone that was a mix of grief but also relief. She had been trapped so long. She had grown tired of talking to Lucile. So this was good. This was a change.
She leaned forward, eager to hear his first question. However instead of answering right away she sat up with a straight back and bit her lip as she let the question sink in:” Uhm. Well. No. She was never an angel. Surely her mind is like one, but that is lack of experience. If you want to see her true nature, you have to observe her when she eats. If she does.” She answered but the last part was more of  a mumble. As she was going to continue, he stood up and cut her off with his talking. She simply nodded and leaned forward on the chair, to her normal pose, hands on the back of the chair, chin on hands.

Lucile was not very happy, she could feel that. Normally there would be no resistance, but the eye-opening experience with the girl had sparked something in Lucile. Something even Lucy couldn’t stop. Her fingers started shaking again and she exclaimed:” Can’t you wait till we’re done playing? You are being a brat right now and I suggest you stop.” With a serious yet angry tone. It was starting to get on her nerves. When he came back she calmed down, showing her anger would probably persuade him to help Lucile, and that wasn’t what Lucy wanted.
She is a demon. I used to be a demon. I am the result of an experiment, horrible, horrible experiment. Induced by the beast that used to roam these streets, but now buried deep underground in a coffin. A relief but not justified.” She said quietly, this time staring at the ground, rather than be looking Nicholas in the eyes, something Lucy had never done before. The hands stopped shaking as she spoke and it was clear at this point that a foreign memory had been triggered and scared the both of them.
My question.” She then said after a long pause while remembering the horrors of the past, tilted her head up to look him in the eyes again:” This is assumptions, but your shirt is well worn, but not along the arms not in the same way. The sleeves are worn but not around the elbows, which indicates that you normally have your sleeves up, at least when you're alone at your table, taking notes" she said, glancing at the table with the pens and notebook. She took a short breath before she kept vocalizing her observations:" You have taken your sleeves down for this occasion which means that you’re either hiding something or…” she stopped herself from talking as she looked at his arms. “What are you hiding, Nicholas?” she then said, looking him in the eyes, but this time with a piercing curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 am

As he made his way back up he heard something, it sounded like Lucy but he couldn't make anything out, it was just mumbling from from where he was standing. "Was she talking to Lucile? Well i suppose that would be expected given the situation they're in" It still surprised him a bit for some reason. As he sat down he noticed that she seemed a bit uneasy. "Did something happen while i was gone?" As several questions like this ran through his mind he got an answer for one, and it was not what he expected, not at all. Lucile was a demon?? but she was so innocent, and she looked nothing like a demon was described. But then again it would explain a few things. Lucy a demon as well, that explained what she said earlier about a demon knocking on Lucile's mind, he thought that was a metaphor. And the experiment.. Fascinating, wait, this seemed familiar, there was talk of this back when he still worked at the morgue, but that was just stories, couldn't be related could it? Best not to mention any of this, at least not until he knew more.

As he saw her hand shaking he got reminded that it was shaking earlier as well, it's understandable that she wouldn't be comfortable talking about this, but she had no reason earlier.. It made sense now, uncontrollable movement, talking to Lucile, was she struggling to remain in control of the body? If that was the case then all he had to do was bide his time and wait for Lucile to regain control, not that he had much choice other than listen to what she said, after all, she might be struggling, but she could probably rip him to shreds without breaking a sweat, specially now that he knew they were both demons. And it just hit him, being face to face with a demon, no, two demons.. he knew he probably treated demons before, but to actually knowingly have a conversation with them, it was indescribable, for once he had no idea what would happen, he had no control over the situation, then again, if she wanted him dead he would be, several times.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, to the both of you.. That's just cruel" As he said that he got more curious about the whole thing, what was the purpose of that experiment, and was there any records or documentation left behind. It would prove really useful to his own studies. But this was neither the time nor place to ask about it, specially when it affected her that much, so much that she actually couldn't look at him when talking about it. Was it fear? shame? Could demons even feel this? They were definitely not like the demons he read about. It didn't matter, he took his oath very seriously, more so than anything else in his life. He swore to not harm a soul, and to help anyone and anything in need. Be it a mouse, a human or a demon from the deepest parts of hell, every life mattered equally. If Lucile wanted Lucy gone for good, he knew he couldn't do that if it meant Lucy would die, he knew that from the start, but the more they talked, the more it became transparent to him. Even if that meant he would die. Then again death wouldn't be that bad, he always had a small part of him wanting death, maybe he could see his loved one again, if she had forgiven him for what he did, and couldn't do..

her question was coming up, he was curious to what she wanted to know. Was it maybe his expertise to help her escape? Maybe some information about this district or the people in it? His clothes, what? why was that interesting? He follows her glance at his studies, where was this leading to? Then he understood, and just as she said it, his body froze, his heart skipped a beat, he had a dead look on his face, his eyes was directed at hers, but he wasn't looking at her, not really, he was in his head. How did she know... why did she care.. This was the first confrontation he had about this, "what was he hiding?" How does he even answer that.. He blinked after several seconds had gone by, he looked off slightly to the right. She doesn't know, he could make something up, some scar he was embarrassed about, no, she would know he was lying and want proof, maybe medicine for an illness he had? that could possibly work. No, she was honest about her past, even though it affected her, it was only fair he would do the same.. He takes a long breath and stares at a book in the shelves next to the table. It sits alone, apart from the rest of them. It was hers, it was the book he helped her study with at the time... at the time before her death. His eyes became watery, this was the first time in a long time he thought back, thought of her. After all, that's what the morphine was for, to avoid thinking about it.
"You know.. i can heal any scar.. but i cannot heal the memories the scars represents.. so what's the point?" he looks her dead in the eye. "You want to know what I'm hiding?" He rolls up the sleeves on his right arm and stares at his marks, something he hadn't done properly before." The answer is Shame, mistakes, my incompetence... Instead of sharing our last time together.. i mutilated her beautiful body.." A single tear rolls down his right cheek, and after a few seconds of thinking he quickly sniffs, wipes it away and clears his throat. "But now its my turn, what is it you want out of this? why play this game?"
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 pm

"Cruel. Cruel doesnt quite cut it, doctor. But after all it wouldnt even matter. My old body was gone long before...." she stopped herself from talking once again, triggered by another horrible memory. Two horrible memories were enough for the both of girls. Not that Lucile had any idea about what was going on, Lucy would never let that happen to her. However, it was weakening her, and Lucile eagerness was tiring her. There was no way around it; she would have to give in. But she wanted to last, just a bit longer. She proceeded to ask her question, awaiting his reply. The reaction she was hoping for, never came, it took her by surprise.
The teary eyes. She looked into them as it happened and something snapped. Lucy's protector senses rang, not because she wanted them to, but because Lucile was forcing her. She reached out to him, slowly to let him know that she wouldnt hurt him. And then she touched his cheek. Her fingers rubbing up his skin in a slow caress tile her whole hand covered his cheek. She looked him in the eyes and it was clear that she had a different look. It was Lucile who reached out for him. Her face wasnt expressing pity or some kind of connecting understanding. She didnt need to understand or pity him. His pain was never something she could understand. She never had a relationship to another person, never got to feel what it was like to lose anything. That was the good part about Lucy. She made her forget things, but she wasnt even aware of that.
She let her hand slide down his face and fall down, back in synch with her free arm. She looked down, avoiding his eyes as she didnt want to see his reaction. She didnt want to know what her touch would do. "I'm sorry. I don't know... why I did that. I just did." she apologized, looking at the hand that had just touched his face. It felt weird, her hand. She let him reveal his arm, looking at the marks and the scars but she knew nothing. Right until Lucy started speaking to her in her mind, a place where only she and a mind reader could hear. She stared at the marks and mumbled:" Injections. The redness under your eyes and the...." she stopped herself because they both already knew what it meant. It didnt have to be said out loud. It would probably hurt to hear.
"Whatever you did Nicholas, you had your reasons. You are human, your heart pumps with blood and... feelings.. thats what I dont get about humans. Its like you somehow enjoy the agony you put yourself in, you thrive on your feelings, give in as if its some sort of rush. Love? Whats the point of it!" She then exclaimed, with a frustration. She didnt get it, not one bit of it. As a creature that wasnt driven by her emotions, not bound to anyone, she also lacked the fundamental intelligence to understand. It was a sidetrack anyway, a sidetrack from the game they were playing. But it wasnt just a game for Lucile, it was her way to get to know him.
She listened to his question and kept her look towards the ground:" This wasnt a game. It never was. It was just to get to know you." She answered, quickly looking up to meet his eyes. After saying that a chill went down her spine. "Lucy want to be coming back. I... will let her... now" she said before her eyes went blank for a few seconds. Then all the confidence came back and suddenly her aura became powerful. Cracking sounds where heard and she slowly jacked her head from side to side, obviously happy about regaining control. She smiled lightly and leaned a bit forward towards the doctor in front of her:" But you are asking the wrong questions. You're a man of medicine. You'd want to know how two souls are fused into one body.." She teased him with half a smile. However it was her turn now. She leaned back on the chair, tipping it a bit so she'd be in the air while she thought about it.
"You mentioned this yourself. Now... Who is she?" she asked, not sugarcoating it. Straightforward and not too much chitchatting this time. If he was praying to god not to have to answer, his prayer were heard. A loud knock on the door got Lucy to stand up and turn her heard to the sound. She then looked at Nicholas before stepping out of his way, to let him pass her. Before he’d even reach the door, it got opened hastily, a bunch of men waddled in with a wounded man between them. Blood was pouring out of his throat and onto the floor. Lucy stood horrified and backed away slowly. “We heard you’re a doctor. We had our own, but…” the man shook his head:” She was killed and our friend was slashed. He doesn’t have long, please help us.” He finished. The wounded man was coughing and attempting to hold his throat, but he was also very weak. Lucy suddenly walked forward and grabbed around his throat, pressing enough to stop the blood from flowing out. She sort of just accepted the plea on behalf of Nicholas. Only god knew how he would've been at this moment, all depending on how her question was received. However the man being in a state of shock, just started shaking and fight against her. She looked back at Nicholas, as if she was waiting for him to tell her what to do.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:34 am

As she stroked his cheek he could not believe it, compassion? That was a rare commodity these days, not something he had seen in a long time, and from a demon of all things, weren't the demons created for the sole purpose of creating chaos in this world? How could she be creatures like that? It was clear that it was Lucile reaching out to him, and it felt nice. "Sorry"? he couldn't help but to give off an ever so slight smile for a second. She was not used to this, and it was clear that she had been locked away by Lucy seeing as she didn't seem to understand what he was showing her. And there it was, the lack of understanding of us humans, he had a feeling that would come up. A life without emotions, without feelings, he couldn't even imagine it, that would not be a life worth living. He said with a small grin on his face "Its true emotions bring us a lot of pain and agony, but it also gives us our best moments in life, Joy, excitement, Love... There cannot be happiness without sadness, like you cant have good without bad, what is good if there is nothing bad to compare it to? Just as a child that cuts his finger on a sharp object learns not to repeat it, you learn from your mistakes, well" his grin gets wider "Most of them." He looks her in the eyes trying to figure her out "If there was no emotion, what would become of this world? there would be no one caring for anything other than to survive. Why live at all if you are not going to Live? You are not as emotionless as you think you are you know, what you just did, that's called compassion, kindness. And as for love, well, i used to think like you. Until i met her.. it's an indescribable feeling, suddenly there is nothing more important in this world then that person, everything else just kinda fades away, you rearrange you entire life for them, even die for them.. even though i didn't get that chance..." his grin quickly faded away as he looked away from her again.
So this was just a way for them to get to know him, fair enough, no harm in that, the method was effective. He probably wouldn't have talked about his past if it wasn't for the game. As Lucy got back control he thought to himself, it was nice talking to her, as little as it lasted, he knew he would have more time with her later. Lucy was intelligent indeed, maybe it was obvious that he was curious about their creation, but still, nothing went past her, that's for sure. Now for the next question, he was really curious and scared of what it would be, as good as it felt to talk about, the memories that flooded his mind was not that great, to much at once and no time to think about it. There it was, his fears were correct, why was she so damn interested in this? Did she like the torment it brought to him? it had to be something like that, why else would she care to talk about his past?

Where to start? Luckily someone knocked on the door, giving him an excuse to leave the question unanswered. Lucy being jumpy wasn't surprising anymore, as he got up he said "Relax, it's probably someone looking to make an appointment or get a quick fix up" As he approached the door it busted open and a bunch of men came in with someone bleeding from their neck. He didn't even catch what any of them said, his head was really discombobulated. As he saw Lucy rush to his aid he shook his head and snapped into his doctor state of mind, he wasn't used to leave that state. He looked at the wounded man, Lucy, the men around them, the room. So many factors, so much to calculate, think over. a million things flashed through his mind as he ran over to the study desk, grabbed the towel and threw it to Lucy and said as he pushed everything on the table to the ground "Press that on his throat, lay him down here, Lucy, you are probably the strongest here, hold his upper body down, you!" pointing at one of them "hold his feet down, you!" pointing at another "hold his head still, and put this in is mouth and make sure he doesn't spit it out" he rips off a leather cover for one of his books and hands it to him. There was no time to take him down to his lab where he could strap him down. He could bleed out any second depending on when and where it was cut. They all simply nodded and did as he said. As he ran for his bag of tools near the staircase he exclaimed "I need to know his name, when he was cut and as good of a description you can give me of the weapon used to cut him." Any and every information would serve a purpose and help him decide what to prioritize. He grabbed the bag, a few extra bandages and ran back to patient. As he rolled out the tools and put the equipment on the table, the guy holding his head answered the questions "His name is Phillip, it happened a few minutes ago, I'm not really sure exactly, and i think it was a regular dagger, brownish with a leather handle" he said a bit confused to why that would be important. It meant he had no time to spare, he had to jump through some hoops, skip some parts.
"Alright Phillip, this will hurt a lot, but i simply don't have time to make you comfortable yet, so bear with me yeah? as soon as i fix this we will reduce the pain, i promise, so just try to stay with me, think back on what happened, when you are fixed up i want to hear everything alright?" He slides both of his index fingers in the open wound as the blood gushes down his neck and down on the table, trying to make out how deep it is. He looks at the third guy next to him and tells him "You have a very important job alright, i need you to stick your fingers in like this and keep the wound open alright? Its very simple" the man seems to be in a small shocked state, but eventually he nods and carefully slips his fingers in place. Nicholas grabs a roll of bandage, unfolds it and soaks up as much blood as he can from the open wound, trying to figure out which vein was cut. He is lucky, its the anterior jugular vein, it could have been worse, he grabs two clamps from the belt and places them on each side of the open vein, stopping the flow from both sides. Good, that's the major bleeding stopped, he bought a few seconds. Phillip is wriggling and screaming in pain, luckily Lucy and the others manage to hold him down. Nicholas looks at the guy holding his head "Keep talking to him, about anything, but keep him thinking, Phillip, i know this hurts but its not much longer alright? so hang in there" The guy tries to encourage him even in his nervous state. Nicholas grabs a roll of threat and bites off a long piece, tying it to a small bended needle and starts to sew the jugular vein together, being extra careful seeing as Phillip tenses up his neck muscles as he tries to move and bites down on the leather. He manages to stitch it together and cuts the extra thread not used. Nothing else seemed to be damaged so it was time to close the wound. As much as the guy tried to keep Phillip engaged it was to no avail, the pain was to much and he was in an unconscious state, which was probably for the best at the moment, but he needed to be awake soon.
He said the dagger had a brownish tint, could be rust. It was best not to take any chances so he had to treat it as if it was rusted, just in case. Since he was unconscious, he didn't need anyone holding him down and could use them to his advantage. "Lucy, i need you to run down to my lab and get some things for me, i need 1 syringe, this is very important, take the one on the far right, none of the others, then pick up a ceramic jar that's in a corner, should be alone, can't miss it. And you" looks at the guy holding his legs "Start a fire in the fireplace, we might need that, depending on how things go here" Then takes the bucket of water near the chair Lucy sat on and dips some bandages in it, then proceeds to clean the wound thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:09 am

Lucile listened to him. Hearing him talk about something that seemed like such a topic, something that he actually knew about, was making Lucile doubt her own view. Maybe feelings weren’t so bad after all. She looked into his eyes, knowingly that she’d usually avoid eyes, but this was different. She looked down when he mentioned her. Not that she minded, but hearing how he felt about her was enough. She didn’t need to see it in his eyes too.
But Lucy didn’t care about that. At least not as much as Lucile. It was Lucy’s job to protect, not to care. Having to accept that mindset, made her cynical to feelings, and their minds being connected, Lucile only had small traits of it. Connected minds also meant that the bond Lucile seemed to have formed with this… human, would also affect Lucy. She wanted to know more, know why humans were so driven on emotions. That’s why she brought up her as her next question. Right until the men barged in.

The blood. Oh god, the blood. She stared at her hands and felt the hunger spread in her, feeling like a dog that has just been refused a good meal. She looked from her hands to the man’s wound, clenching her teeth as a self restraint. She grabbed the towel and pressed it against the mans throat, shielding herself from seeing anymore blood. Her free hand, she put on his chest as Nicholas directed her to and she pressed him down with ease. She couldn’t remember the last time she ate. It was so cruel. Having to feast on other creatures, just because you had to be a blood demon. Just the taste of the blood could give her the rush she needed. But she wouldn’t be able to stop again.
All the talk that went on meanwhile just went through one ear and out through the other. She was zoned out, holding his throat while considering whether to eat him or not. It was so tempting, yet she couldn’t do it, just because of Nicholas being there. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was happening, the man’s agonizing sounds helped her contain herself, it reminded her that he wasn’t just a meal but a living person. When Nicholas spoke to her, she opened her eyes and looked at him. She nodded shortly before leaving the room. She found the lab fairly quickly and the task that she was given was fairly easy. But as she stood alone in the lab, let to herself, the bloody hands were tempting, once again. She gave in and started licking the blood off them.
The taste was like eating the uttermost delicious meal in the world. She felt her bones and muscles strengthen a bit for every little blood cell she consumed, only to crave more. When she was done getting all the blood of her hands, she felt her own blood pump around in an aggressive manner. She quickly went back to the room with the wounded but stopped herself in the door. But it more or less consisted of her grabbing onto the frame of the door,  grabbing so hard that cracking sounds were heard and the wood giving in to her strength. She held out the syringe for Nicholas to grab before she turned her back to it all:” I… I need to leave for a while… Do not follow me.” She said with the last part being more of a warning.
She knew she had to feed. There was no way around it after tasting such delicious blood. All she really hoped for, though, was that Nicholas didn’t take her sudden leave the wrong way, or thought that her odd behavior needed further investigation. Hopefully his mind was set on being a doctor enough that he was oblivious to her leave, just anything that would keep him from following her would be great. She wouldn’t know if she could stop herself. And the thought was even unbearable to finish. She went out through the door and looked around. Her heart was pounding, the anger that always followed the hunger and craves for flesh, blinded her for all her morals and standards.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm

It was almost time to wake him up again, can't have him be too far gone, but he needed that morphine, where was Lucy? the fire was lit and growing. "Put the poker in the fire" he says to the man next to the fireplace. Then he sees Lucy in the doorway, she looked really tense, even cracked the frames of the door, what was up with her? She had been acting strange the entire time, surely a demon was used to this. He didn't have enough time to think it through, he ran over to her and grabbed the morphine from her hands. She missed the jar, didn't matter, he could get that later, it wasn't really important at this time. She was leaving? Did this have that much affect on her? and why the warning? He didn't think she was up to anything sinister, that wouldn't make much sense right now. Either way, he had to get back to the patient. "Alright, come back soon and we'll continue" he said as she walked out the door, maybe she didn't even hear him.

He gently slides the needle in the mans arm, pushing in what little was left of the morphine. It was time to close the wound now. He gently removed the clamps from the vein, told the guy to remove his fingers and pushed the wound together, starting to stitch it together. It took a lot of thread to close it fully. He cuts off the end after making a small knot, gently massaging the area around the wound for a brief moment. It seemed to have gone his way, no significant bleeding, that was good. He got back up and went down to the lab in a quick pace, got the jar and got back up to Phillip. He opens the jar which is filled with a green powdery substance, puts some in his hand as he adds some water and mixes it up to get a more gooey version. Then proceeds to smear it on and around the wound. That should help with the bleeding and prevent any infections. Nicholas picks up a roll of bandage and gently rolls it around his neck, not tightening it. "Alright, time to wake him up, but stay relaxed, and help him stay relaxed, the morphine helps but he might panic when we wake him up, so we need to help him calm down, so he doesn't rip any stitches." He splashes some water from the bucket on his face to get the drowning reaction to kick in, which worked and woke him up. "Alright Phillip, just relax alright? you are all good now, everything has been taken care of so all you need to do is rest" he looks at the man near his head "He needs to stay hydrated and relaxed, there is water and some food in the room over there, stay here and keep an eye on him, if you see excessive bleeding, remove the bandages and use the poker over there to seal the wound. It should be fine, but just in case, you know what to do" He was heading out, this entire time he had a bad feeling about Lucy and Lucile, like they needed his help with something, or as something would happen to them. He hasn't had a connection like this with any of his patients before, he couldn't let anything happen to them. "I'm heading out for a bit, just do what i said and everything will be fine"

He has no time to change, his clothes are covered in blood from the patient, all he had was a coat covering some of it. There was no reason to worry about them robbing him, because he had nothing of value there, and he had a feeling they wouldn't do any harm after he saved one of them. He walks out the door and looks around the street, it was getting late and more and more people were starting to go inside, it was nearly empty outside. He started walking around asking people if they had seen her, giving as detailed description as he could. The closer he got the more he couldn't help but to see the similarities of this situation and when Isabel died, and that made him all the more worried. He knew they could handle themselves, after all they didn't lack strength, but it didn't make him less worried. After a while of walking around he asks an old woman heading for her home if she had seen her, and lucky enough she had, and points in a direction down the street. He starts running toward it, stops and looks around. "There" he sees a figure that looked very much like her heading for an ally between some uninhabited buildings. He follows the figure down the alleyway, but keeps a relative distance in case its not her. It's dark and he can't see what the ally holds anymore. So he decides to call out to the figure "Lucile, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Food. Food was all there was on her mind. However, as soon as she stepped out the door, she saw a guy that was headed directly towards the house. Possibly the killer, who had the race of the kinds who knew how to hunt, kind of like herself. Protection. Nicholas and the wounded man were inside. She knew that if this guy wasn’t a human, their chances of survival would be small. She had to be smart, to keep them safe. She stopped him before he could pass her and tilted her head towards the knife he was holding, yet in a sneaky way to keep suspicion away:” Where do you think you’re going?” she asked, with a sweet voice.
The man payed little attention, looking over her to look at the house:” Did you see a couple of men pass by here? They would be carrying a friend, wounded.” He asked her, looking at her face, then her body as if he was looking for clues. Had she not cleaned her arms herself, he would’ve seen the blood and know that they were inside. She looked up in the sky for a while, pretending to stroll through her memory:” Ah yes. They wanted to see the doctor, but they didn’t stay long. Follow me, I can lead you most of the way they headed.” She answered, then to walk forward.

Lucy made sure to check on the man, but also on the knife, he was holding. She wasn’t quite sure if she wanted to know what it would feel like to be cut by it, so she had to act cleverly. After a while the man grew impatient:” Are you sure that you even saw them go this way?” he growled, but she kept walking forward. At some point they reached an abandoned alley, to where she turned around in surprise:” It seems that I had lost track of their steps.” She apologized. The man wasn’t very happy about the answer, in fact, it seemed to anger him.
You…. Bitch..” he exclaimed, shortly before jabbing the knife at her. She grabbed his arm, stopping him from stabbing her in the chest. The strength in his bones gave away that he was like her. But he was also stronger than her. She looked at his face, shortly before she slashed him with all of her strength, blinding him. He screamed in a loud agonizing scream and dropped to the ground covering his face. She grabbed the knife, looking at him with a hungry look. Eating him was however no option. She couldn’t just eat her own kind.
She wouldn’t let him live either. She sat down next to him and grabbed his head before placing both of her feet on his shoulders. Ripping his head off was satisfying enough, but it wouldn’t satisfy her hunger. She stood up, dropping the head on the ground before picking up the knife. At least she had a weapon now. Feasting would be easy. Her clothes were soaked in the demons blood and the sight of her terrified people. She wandered around, hungry. Getting a meal in this blood soaked outfit would be superstitious thinking.

A familiar voice called out to her. Though Lucy was long gone, being out for this long had been tiring her. So it was just Lucile now. She stopped, turning her head around, not revealing her face to him. “Stay away…” she mumbled, but the mumbled was distorted and very much not like her. The wind carried the smell of blood from his clothes towards her and she got blinded by her own hunger.
She turned towards him and started walking, not looking directly at him. When she got in range, she jumped at him, hopefully taking him by surprise so he would fall over, with her on top of him. The knife, she pressed against his throat, but not hard enough to cut. Not yet. “I….I told you to not follow me..” she said with a voice filled with sorrow. She forced him to turn his head to the side, exposing his neck to her where she sensed the blood flowing.
"Too.... hungry..." she whispered desperately. But could she really eat him? Her only friend? At least she saw him as her friend. She opened her mouth, ready to take a bite out of him. Too blinded by her own hunger to see the morals. Would she be able to live with it?
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Did he actually find her? Why was she out here? as she turned her head he tried to get a good look at her face but he couldn't see it. But he recognized her voice, but it was low and not like her. What did she say? he could barely make out the words, but at least it sounded like it was Lucile, which was a relief. "Stay away?" Again with this, why? He saw the knife she was holding, what was she hiding, what did she do out here that she didn't want him to know about? Despite being really suspicious of her, he was really relieved that she was alright, not hurt. At least it didn't look like it until she started walking towards him. She was covered in blood, before he panicked he saw that it couldn't be hers. Did she kill someone? The way she moved towards him, it was unusual, she didn't look at him, alarm bells were ringing in his head but he knew her, he wouldn't run, she wouldn't hurt him would she? What motive would she have to kill him? "Lucile? Wha.." before he could finish his sentence she jumped him, catching him off guard, his back smashed against the stone tiled ground, Lucile was on top of him. He felt the sharp edge of the knife pressed against his throat as he laid there in full confusion. Why?

Then he understood, the way she looked at him, the shaky voice, the reason she got so affected by the patient, why she didn't want him to see her. How could he forget, he was well aware of what a demons diet consisted of. But he didn't see Lucile as a demon, it never occurred to him. If he wasn't so stupid he could have prevented this situation, whoever she killed was on his hands. And there was the confirmation. "hungry" He knew she never wanted this, from one addict to another he could understand what pain she was in, trying to avoid this. The only difference was that he needed his addiction to avoid thoughts, she needed it to survive, there was no way around it. Maybe that's why she was so skinny, because she didn't like killing people. Even when he was about to die, his mind was trying to think of several different ways of trying to help her.

He felt the cold stones on his cheek as she pressed his head against it. "Lucile, i want you to know that if you go through with this.. I forgive you." He wasn't scared of dying, not like this, at least his body would be of use to someone. Though he had to admit this was not the way he thought it would end, but it wasn't far away. As she opened her mouth he said one last thing "If you don't.. I give you permission to take a chunk out of my shoulder.. and I'll do what i can to help you with the hunger" Scared of what he might have to become..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm

She heard him speak to her. But all that was on her mind was tasting his flesh:” Human flesh….. haven’t had that in a while. So… tasty…” she whispered to herself. Her hand that wasn’t holding anything had been placed on his chest. And hadn’t it been that she felt his heartbeat against her hand, she wasn’t sure was she was going to do. She closed her mouth, right before she would bite his neck to kill him, and instead she pressed her lips against the skin on his neck, in a small yet tender kiss. She let go of the knife and went numb, grabbed around his arms in a way to hug him. She was sobbing quietly but also hiding her face in his shoulder.
I’m… so sorry..” she sobbed quietly. This was the worst. She was about to eat a person who had shown her nothing but kindness. He had done nothing which could justify if she killed him just to eat him. Her hunger? She had to feast on other creatures, but at least she could try and get the ones that might’ve actually deserved to die, not those who spent all their energy helping others. She had let her hunger get a grip on her and turn her into something she didn’t recognize. That hungry person that she was, would’ve killed her only friend in the blink of an eye and never think of it again. That wasn’t what she wanted to be. She’d rather die. But it wouldn’t last long before the hunger would come back and take over once again. It felt like she was starving. She wasn’t really starving, but her body and mind was doing anything to make her kill him and then eat him.

That was one of the reasons why she suddenly grabbed the knife again at jabbed it in her own shoulder:"... I won't let myself hurt you... Not ever.." she exclaimed through clenched teeth. The agonizing pain was enough to keep her from trying to kill him. She rolled off him and screamed as she twisted the knife. People that saw this would be horrified by the girl that seemed to inflict all this pain on herself. Somewhere even discussing whether to call the guards or take care of it themselves. But she knew it was the right thing to do. It was the worst pain she had ever experienced and in her mind, Lucy was begging her to stop, but nothing could stop her. Besides going unconscious from all the pain.
It happened fairly quickly after she twisted the knife. The screams stopped and she went out like a light. The only good thing was that she was feeling calm, knowing that she hadn’t hurt Nicholas. The blood from her shoulder was gushing; it seemed that she had hit an artery. A woman stopped next to her before going on her knees next to her. She removed some of Lucile’s hair from her face before she looked at Nicholas. The blue eyes and the pink hair was her dominant traits.

Good evening Doctor Dunham. You don’t know me. But you know my sister. I sent her in your direction because I somehow had a hunch that it would be good for her.” She said, looking down at Lucile. Her face was hidden behind a white mask, however the mask was broken by the mouth, revealing half of it. She smiled for a short while before handing Nicholas a package:” When she wakes up, give her this. Its uhh… modified food. She’ll feel better about eating it rather than… try to eat you.” She smiled and got to her feet, brushing off the non-existent dust on her legs:” I believe we will meet again sometime. Stay around.” She said as her parting, right before she was gone again. Lucile was still lying unconscious and unaware of everything, on the cold concrete ground.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 pm

So this was it, his final moments, there was plenty of things he left unfinished, but it was alright, endless studies that would probably not amount to anything either way. One thing that bothered him though was that when he was gone, who would take his place, he didn't know of anyone else being a doctor for this district. Nothing to be done now anyway. He felt her breath on his neck as she got closer. Then closed his eyes and inhaled the air one last time. But what greeted his neck was not her teeth, but her lips. He couldn't help but to smile, he was so proud that she managed to resist the urge to eat him. As the knife hit the hard ground and a clang was heard, he opened his eyes and turned his head, using one hand holding the back of her head and the other stroking her back."Sshh.. it's going to be alright" There was something about Lucile, he talked to a lot of people, from a lot of races, yet no one was like her, it was like she made him more human, which was ironic seeing as she was a demon. Before he could relax she reached for the knife and stuck it in her shoulder and rolled off him. he screamed "NO! What are you doing!?" as he jumped to his knees trying to stop her. He grabbed her hand and tried to undo what she was doing, but she was still stronger than him, which meant his hand was just along for the ride. "Stop this Lucile, please!" What the hell was that? Did she do that to avoid hurting him? He really couldn't believe what she put herself through just to not harm him. The longer it went on the more guilty he felt for putting her through this. Luckily the protective mechanism made her unconscious before she could do more damage to herself, which was a relief. But the blood rushing out of her shoulder was not a good sign, there was no doubt an artery was cut.

There was a woman approaching them but he didn't even notice at first, trying to cover the wound around the knife as best he could for travel. But as she kneels down he looks her in the eyes. Why was she wearing a mask, and why was she here? As she spoke he had a lot of questions popping up, but he kept quiet, this was not the time nor the place for it. He just looked at her, trying to catch every detail he could about her for another time. He grabs the package and puts it one of the coat pockets, there was no way he would just give that to Lucile without checking what it was first. She might be her sister, but that didn't mean he would instantly trust her. "Yea, we will definitely meet in the future, you can be sure of that" As she left them he ripped of his coat as fast as he could and tucked it around Lucile, then put one hand around her neck and shoulders, the other under her legs, picking her up. He walked out of the ally and looked around, trying to place where he was, then proceeded to run home. During the run he noticed how light she was, of course adrenaline had something to do with that, but still, she had to be really under fed.

As he took the final steps towards the door his heart was racing, he was out of breath 10 minutes before he even arrived here. When he stepped in the door he was about to ask for help with Lucile, but it seemed they were all gone, and all that was left was a note and a pouch on the table. That had to wait until later, the main priority was her. He gently put her in the chair she sat in earlier for a brief moment as he went on the other side of the room and dragged a chaise longue over to the fireplace. picked her back up and put her on that, making her as comfortable as possible before he started. The tools had to be cleaned before he could use them on her so he got a new bucket of water where he quickly washed them before laying them out on the chaise. He removed the coat and ripped her shirt, revealing the wound, it would be harder stitching that than the other patient, seeing as Lucile twisted the knife around, making the opening jagged. He removed the knife slowly and started taking up as much blood as he could so he could see the damages beneath. He was in luck, she had hit her clavicle bone, deflecting the knife and only slightly opening the subclavian vein under it. Same procedure as earlier then. After a while of stitching and closing the wound, he had time to use his ability now that there was no imminent danger. But the day had been long, his energy was at the bottom, he still gave what he had. he removed the tools, sat down next to her and started to use what little he had left in him to heal her, which left him in a sleep like state as he held is hands on her wound.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm

She knew that she was giving in to her emotions. She knew that he was making her do this, but it was solely because he could make her feel something. And she knew that hurting him, would make it all go away. So that was why she had to do what she did. He tried to stop her from hurting herself but it was no use:” I am doing… this so I wont hurt you..” she gasped, proceeding to twist the knife, though him grabbing her hands made it that more difficult. She looked him in the eye and felt a tear roll down her cheek:” Don’t… you get it… I was going… to kill you..” she said in a shaky tone due to the pain, but there was also sorrow to find in it. Hurting him was actually the worst thing to do in her mind. Never ever would she let it happen. And then she passed out, letting go of the knife around her shoulder and her body going completely numb.
She didn’t notice anything that had happened. She didn’t even feel when he put his coat around her or lifted her from the cold ground. But she heard his heartbeat. It calmed her down, even when she had the piercing pain going on in her shoulder. She was starting to wake up as she felt the stitching, but she didn’t open her eyes or move a muscle. It did hurt, but she wouldn’t want to scare him by moving. It was when he started healing her wound that she opened her eyes.
The pain had made her head a bit groggy so she wasn’t fixated on eating him. She smiled and moved his hands after a while so the wound wasn’t completely healed, but it was healed enough to survive on its own. She looked at him as she sat up and held his face with both of her hands:” Thank you.. But you need to sleep now. I'll be here when you wake up.” she said lightly before she stood up. She pushed him onto the sofa, seeing that in her own house, she had never slept on a bed or a sofa, so why would she now? She looked around for a blanket that she put around him. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled shortly before getting up. The blanket covering him covered the worst of the blood smell for her. That was when she noticed the smell from his pouch in the jacket. She grabbed it and took out the package.
She went to the corner of the room and sat up against the wall. She turned her head quickly to know if she would be able to see him, and calmed down when she was confirmed in this. Then she opened the package to be greeted by a lump of flesh. But it seemed more like many different kinds of flesh forced into one. Either way she wasn’t too sure if she trusted it, but ended up eating it anyway. About halfway there she already felt full. Not only because she didn’t need a lot, but this meal that she was given was filled with the proteins and nutrients that she needed, almost like she was given some super healthy creature, which kind of made her feel bad for not finishing.
The rest of the meal couldn’t just be left uneaten. But she was simply too full. She packed it away and put it next to her before she leaned back against the wall. She dragged her knees to her chest before she hugged her own legs and placed her head on top of her knees. This was how she slept at her own house, and preferably the most comfortable for her. She let her tiredness consume her as she fell into a deep sleep. This day had been interesting. She couldn’t wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:20 pm

In the state he was in, he was still awake, but barely, he was halfway in his dreams already. As she removed his hands he had a more grip on reality, enough to make out her words as she spoke to him, then when she pushed him back into the sofa he was struggling to not fall asleep, he didn't want to sleep yet, not until he knew Lucile was alright. But both his mind and his body was exhausted, the comfortable sofa and the warm crackling flame didn't help either. The last thing he felt before drifting off was a hand in his hair.

This dream was nice, he hasn't had a good dream in a very long time, it usually consisted of a nightmare evolving his past and him waking up in cold sweat. But not this time, it was about the kids this time, tutoring them and getting them a head start for when they started studying for themselves. It was a nice summer day far away from the rotten root district, no clouds, just an open sky with a bright sun. There were about 10 kids sitting on and around some benches, eagerly listening to what he had to tell them, there were jokes, laughs and some interesting questions, most of them were about what they could expect in the future, all well and fine. Then a child from the back stepped ahead of the rest and asked him with a serious face "Why didn't you save her Nicholas?"

He immediately wakes up with a raised heart rate. At least it started nice for once. He put his hand on the face and dragged it down, yawns as he looks at the fireplace. It had burned out, it was dead quiet, it was very early and he felt a chill in the air. Looking down he notices the blanket and suddenly the memories of yesterday kicked in. He panics, sits up and looks around for Lucile, seeing that she was sitting in a corner of the room, seemed to be sleeping. There was no reason to wake her up, let her sleep, she definitely needed the rest. He stood up and walked in the middle of the room, stretching his limbs a bit. The room was trashed, there was several books all over the floor near his studies, one was missing its cover, every furniture in the room was covered in blood an one of the chairs was knocked over. He wasn't in the mood to start cleaning that shit up. What he was in the mood for, was food, he hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before and he felt it. He walked slowly over to Lucile and crouched down to check on her wound. He moved some of her hair out of the way and concluded that it was healing just fine, no doubt some of her demon traits at work. She looked so innocent in her sleep, he couldn't help but to smile at her. He walked into the other room and saw what food was left, it seemed that the people had taken some of it, which was fine, he said they could. But that meant he had to go to the market to get more. He walks over to the sofa and grabs his coat. Then moves to the table and picks up the pouch of silver, they were generous, the note was just them thanking him for his work and that they might be back in the future if something were to come up. He stuffs the pouch in the coat and heads for the door thinking of what to buy for them, then he remembers, how could he forget, he knew her diet. He thinks of the package he received and touches his pockets trying to find it, then looks over to Lucile, there it was, a bit smaller, did she eat it? He meant to check that before she got to it, he got worried but she seemed to be doing alright, and if that really was her sister, then there wouldn't be a reason to hurt her right? But then why didn't she help her yesterday.. He felt his stomach rumbling, thoughts for later. It really was a chilly day. He takes the blanket from the sofa and gently puts it around Lucile before he heads for the door, taking one last look at her, she seemed so peaceful where she sat. The door opens and he steps out, locking the door behind him as he takes a deep breath.

Luckily he didn't live far from the market, just a short walk around the block. On the way there he had some questions running in his head. Why was she sleeping like that, it didn't look comfortable at all. Being in a corner meant she had full vision over her surroundings, maybe that's her defense mechanism, if that was the case then she probably lived in fear most of her time when she was younger. Poor girl, no one should go through what she went through, it was torture for the sole purpose of inflicting crippling fear into a creature, he just couldn't see the reason behind it. He sees the beginning of a crowd, the marketplace was just around the corner. Seeing as the people from the day before had been so generous he decided to spend more than he usually did. He got what he always got, vegetables, bread, and some extra meat, apparently venison, but being from around here he knew that meat could be anything. Not that it mattered much. He tries to be as quick as possible so he can to get back home. The trip in its entirety didn't take longer than about half an hour. He steps up to the door, fiddling with his key chain, unlocking the door and steps inside.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:43 am

Her dreams were always nightmares. The man who had turned her into this could remove all memory of her life before, make it seem like it had always been this way, but he could not remove the memory of how the restraints felt around her arms and legs. Every nightmare felt like she was being held down and there was nothing to stop it. She even remembered small parts of his face, even though minor details were faded and gone. The piercing ice blue eyes though, they were haunting her. How they had looked at her as if she was some kind major prize that he had won.
But the sleeping her showed no signs of discomfort. It was as if her body was on lockdown as soon as she slept, and it was supposed to. People would start to notice that there was a problem if she’d toss and turn in her sleep. And there was no way that she’d talk to anybody about these nightmares. People already thought of her as crazy, having two personalities? She opened her eyes shortly after Nicholas left. Her heart was pounding and she put a hand on her chest as she attempted to control her breath.
She got up and looked down on her torn shirt. She couldn’t just walk around in a torn shirt. That would be impolite. She got up and gasped as a short piercing pain went through her shoulder. She looked down at it and noticed the string that followed the wound, supposedly to close it. But at this point it was more of an annoyance than help. So she grabbed a knife on the table and cut the string up before pulling it out, fast and clean. The holes that the string had made started bleeding but only for a short while. She went around the house but fairly quickly, was she able to find a shirt she could borrow. The old shirt was thrown out and she put on the new one.
As she walked out to the previous room, she noticed a notebook on the table. She sat down and looked at it, tempted to read it, however, she wasn’t sure about how protective he’d be about his notes and quite frankly, she wouldn’t let her curiosity get a hold of her to risk it. She got up and turned to his bookshelves. Many different books caught her eye, but instead of just picking anything special, she grabbed a book from the bottom shelf. A simple book about medicine.

She sat down at the table and opened the book at a random page. She looked at the page and read out loud:” Chloroform. It is a colorless, sweet-smelling, dense liquid. Can be used as an incapacitating agent….. through inhaling.. ” she stopped mid-reading and grabbed her forehead as a strange tension spread around, she leaned onto the table with her elbow trying not to drift away into a long lost memory. “Lucile… don’t think.” Lucy warned but it was too late. She opened her eyes and it seemed as if she was back at the cabin.
But everything was weird. She didn’t feel the same, something was just completely wrong. She looked around as she stepped inside. It was dark and unsettling. She looked at a paper lap in her hand, which she had no idea where she got it from. The cabin looked the same, at least in the living room. A hand came from the dark and a cloth with a strong sweet smell covered her nose and mouth. She struggled as hard as she could but it was no use.
She was shocked back to reality when she heard the door open. She looked at him and smiled for a short while until she noticed in the corner of her eye that her hand was shaking. She moved it underneath the table and held it with her other hand, hoping that he didn’t notice:” Sooo.. What did you buy?” she asked, trying not to seem too shaken by the horrible memory. She closed her eyes and shook her head fast and shortly to try and get the tension away. "Its just... I had a bad dream. Thats all. It happens a lot.." she excused, but it was sort of clear that it was a cover for something much worse.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:18 am

Hopefully he hadn't been gone for too long, leaving her confused to why he just left. If she wasn't still sleeping that is. He twisted the key and unlocked the door, stepping inside and closing the door behind him, putting the key chain on a table close by. First thing he sees as he enters is Lucile sitting by the studies with a book. She looked tense for some reason, as if something had happened while he was gone. He looked around just to find everything in its normal place. "Just some food, and speaking of, how was the package?" Curious to know what it was, it was obvious that it was some kind of meat, but wondered if there was more than that, since she said it was modified. A bad dream? With a background like her he wasn't surprised that she had nightmares. He had patients that had their minds broken by torture or war, it was always a sad sight, and it reminded him of his own dreams. But that explained the tension she seemed to have at least. "Ah..yeah i can relate to how that feels like." He raises his eyes from the ground to her eyes "If you want to talk about it I'll always be here" after a few seconds of silence he tried to lighten the mood a bit "I like your new style by the way" giving a big grin as he looked at her shirt, or more correctly, his shirt.

He walks into the other room and places the bag of food on a table, starting a fire under some pots, preparing to make a meal. Putting the ingredients close by and the rest to its proper place for another time. He figured she didn't eat anything like this so it was a meal for one. He was a bit curious to what the bad dream was about, even though he knew it had to be about her past. He started cutting the "venison" into pieces as he continued to think. It wasn't his place to pry, it surely was a sore place to poke at. If the roles were reversed he knew he would have a hard time talking about his own past. As the water started to boil in the pot, he through some vegetables and some meat in the pot, stirring it for a short while before putting a lid on it. He grabbed a jug of water, two cups and walked back in to Lucile. Put the cups on the table and filled them both, noticing the blood was still covering some of the table. "Sorry about the mess, didn't have time to clean it up" He gave a small chuckle as he handed her one of the cups "Water?"
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 am

She nodded to his answer, nibbling one of her fingers on the shaky hand under the table. She chuckled lightly at the question about the package:” It was refreshing.. Don’t know what it was, but at least it’s guilt-free food. To a certain degree..” she said with a slight happy expression. She was actually quite relieved to have eaten the package, since the alternatives would’ve been much worse.
Her head however, felt like it was spinning around in circles at a very fast pace. She made sure to keep her hands hidden under the table and listened to him bite onto her bait. She wasn’t sure if he believed it or was just too nice to try and get it out of her. She felt bad for lying though. She grinned shortly at his remark about his shirt and shook her head:” that’s because its yours and not mine.. I don’t really have a style” she replied with a light chuckle. It wasn’t that she minded not having her own style. For her, clothes were just a necessity and not exactly a luxury. She had many days in the cabin where she had to wait weeks for her next prey to wander into the cabin.
As he walked towards the fire and out of her sight, she lifted her hands onto the table and looked at them. They just wouldn’t stop shaking, not that it was much, but it was noticeable. She stared at the book and the page that she had just read, though without reading it. It was more like remembering the memory she went through. She grabbed one side of the book and closed it, maybe a bit too hard because a light smacking sound was heard. She looked at the table and kept quiet. “Calm down Lucile. Don’t let it consume you. And don’t show him either. Don’t make him worry about us. We’re fine. We have always been” Lucy said in her mind.
When he put the cups on the table she got startled. She stared at the cups then to exhale in a relieved manner. But she knew there was no going around it now:” The mess is fine.. I don’t mind it, I already ate..” she mumbled. Should she tell him? Was that the smart thing to do? Even though Lucy was yelling at her not to, saying that it would make things worse. She accepted the cup of water and took a small sip. She felt her hands starting to shake again so she tightened her grasp around the cup. It was such a mess in her head and she was torn between telling or not telling. She didn’t notice that she kept tightening her grip on the cup until it splintered in her hands, though no splinters hurt her at all. However the water was going everywhere on the table so her reflexes made her press her arms around the water before it could hit any books on the table. The shirt started soaking up the water and she just stared down at the table.
I’m sorry. Headache..” she excused, shaking her head once again.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 am

As he walked back to her he heard the book being shut, but he thought nothing of it, not yet. When sitting down he noticed she was still on edge, it was clear to him that she was bothered by something, probably the dream she had. Being a doctor or just within any medical profession was much like being an inquisitor or a detective. There was a lot of groundwork before you could take action, if it's a disease you looked for a pattern. Finding the motive would reveal the culprit, which would then narrow down the types of diseases, and would also narrow down the cures for them, if there were any. So after a lot of years being a doctor he had a very curious nature, always studying and figuring things out, if not only for the sake of curiosity. But this was more than that, it was worry, she seemed to be in pain, a pain her regenerative traits couldn't heal, but he had to take it slow. As she takes the cup he notices her shaky hand, he looks at the book on the table, its one of the medical ones. Was she looking for something or was it a random pick? "What were you reading about?" Just as he finishes, she breaks the cup and it shocks him, taking him by surprise. She stops the water from reaching the book, he appreciated her thought even though it didn't matter if the book got ruined, he knew the book pretty much in and out, it wouldn't be a loss. But he wasn't going to tell her that, the thought was still good.

"Don't worry about it, i had to many cups anyway" trying to make her relax, as he walked over to the other room and got a towel. When he got back he handed her the towel and sat down. "If it's soaked through you know where the shirts are" He knew that was no headache, she had to know he wouldn't believe that. It was time to get straight to it, beating around the bush didn't do anything good, she was clearly in distress. He had to be careful though, don't push to far, that would possibly do more harm than good. "There's more to it than that isn't there?" He leaned forward on the table touching her arm, trying to make sure she didn't feel alone in this.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:29 am

She looked at the book when he asked. She felt a chill down her spine thinking about it, but instead of showing him, she just turned to him:” I didn’t really read anything… interesting..” she said with a long pause to the last part. Lying to him only made it worse for her, though telling him wouldn’t make it better. Especially because Lucy screamed at her not to. It was hard for her to focus about what was happening, so she seemed a bit zoned out.
Breaking the cup also took her by surprise. She managed to save the book but she didn’t quite hear what he said. It was like a mumble to her. She grabbed the towel and looked at the shirt’s sleeves. They were soaked but it was not like she minded. Colds and diseases never got to her, apparently demons were known for their amazing immune system, except for the well known demon-sickness. Not that she knew what that was, so it wouldn’t matter anyway.
When he asked her about it, all her alarm clocks inside started ringing. He wasn’t the threat, but the threat was to think about it. She grabbed his arm and tensed her grip as Lucy started to take over. She clenched her teeth, mostly because she was aware of it this time and it made it that more painful to feel. She closed her eyes and leaned in against Nicholas as a sort of plea for protection from the pain, even though it was useless. Suddenly her grip loosened and she moved back into her chair, crossing her arms which clearly now had steady hands. It was Lucy who was in control now:” I had to stop her.” she said with a toneless voice.
Her expression weren’t very friendly either. “Do not mistake us for being the same. She might be in the hots for you, but I am not. She would have told you everything and ruined it for us.” The tone was bitter and she looked away from him. It was clear that Lucy’s reaction to the memory had pissed her off. And Lucile almost telling about it just made it all worse. She looked him right in the eye and leaned a bit forward:” Aren’t you supposed to relieve pain?” she snapped angrily, but suddenly a pain pierced her head and she fell forward, with both elbows on the table as she covered her face:” Lucile! Fucking… stop it.” She exclaimed in pain.
Be nice to him.” Lucile warned her as the pain stopped. Lucy let her hands fall down on the table and mumbled something angrily at Lucile, before she leaned back in the chair. She bit her lip and looked at the wall while she was thinking:” If you want to know what happened, then answer the question from last night.” She then said as she turned her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began - Nicholas   Where it all began - Nicholas Empty-11

Back to top Go down

Where it all began - Nicholas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next