Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

So.... - Nicholas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 am

Nicholas and Lucile’s home
Present time, early night 17.30
Currently sundown is apparent, clouds approaching from north
To @Nicholas <3 (Wont let this ship sink!!!)

She had been gone for too long. She knew that, deep inside she knew that her biggest mistake was leaving without saying anything. Not even a note, just disappearing. But despite all that, she somewhat hoped that she wouldnt have been missed. That they’d move on, without her, live their lives happier and without worry.
Lucy told her over and over, how wrong she was for leaving, like she didnt know? She just got angrier at herself the more Lucy nagged and before she knew it she snapped. She started screaming at Lucy, in words and phrases that barely made sense to other people than Lucile herself. And then she realized that it was time to go home. Her actual home, where she had always belonged.
She didnt need to pack anything, seeing that she brought nothing. It was odd meeting Ramsay again. He was always so damned chatty, but it was usually under a lot of torture or torment. But he hadn’t even as much as touched her, even when she pulled her knife at him. When she held it at his throat, she couldnt bring herself to do it. He looked at her with a sadistically patient smile as he said:” Do it. Push yourself beyond your limit, Lucile.
So instead she punched him in the face and left. She took one of his horses and capes before she left to never look back at this godforsaken city, at least while Ramsay resided here. The days felt longer north, like the sun wouldnt ever go down. And the cold was unbearable, she came to realize how much she actually enjoyed the comforts of warmth.
Weeks, probably even a month or two, had passed before she returned to her home. With a heavy heart she grabbed the door-handle and opened, before stepping in. A nervous exhale left her lips before she quietly yet rather loud announced “I’m home!
Back to top Go down
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:18 am

Another day of silence, mostly. Neea was a very quiet and relaxed baby but she still had her outbursts every now and then, but that was a good thing, if she never made any noise it would be worrying in a number of ways. They only thing that was worrying was her being hysterical when he was not in the same room as her. That alone is common among most babies being away from their parents, and its suggested that you make them used to it early, but it was different now that Lucile had left completely. For now he had to stay by her side, until he could figure out something or if somehow she came back.

He was lucky that he knew Mrs.Tomkins from his earlier work, he treated her son back in the day for a severe fever, and since he never charges for children she was grateful enough to help him out with Neea. Since Lucile was gone he needed to get the milk elsewhere, he still had contacts at the hospital but if certain people in there found out he had a child things would start going bad fast. Getting it off the streets would be too risky as well, too many diseases running around, adding the fact that there were a lot of addicts as well ruled that one out. But seeing as Mrs.Tomkins offered, he tested her and everything seemed fine, so he for the time being he got the milk he needed for her. He paid her for it as well even though she tried to refuse. The reason might have seemed kind but it was more about keeping his human side alive. He had been feeling less and less human ever since he turned, which was going to happen sooner or later anyway, but he refused to give it up, Lucile and Neea always helped with that but now it was only Neea. It didn't matter, it was his battle anyway, no reason to bring it out to anyone else.

After feeding her the last meal of the day he put the bottle on a table in the room and sat down on the bed with her, it wasn't that long until bedtime, but right now he just wanted to relax a bit with her. He fiddled a bit with the bracelet he had managed to fit on her some time ago, remembering Lucia last time he saw her.. Suddenly he hears the door open up in and someone stepping inside, as soon as he hears the voice he lights up, he looks at Neea and he can tell she recognizes the voice as well, she is dead silent and just looks at the bedroom door.
He gets up and opens the door and sees Lucile standing a few steps from the outside door. He had imagined several times how this would go, if she came home, or if he found her, or a thousand other scenarios. Neea was sitting on the bed with the door halfway open so she could see them, she was smiling but seemed anxious, like she was happy but confused. His first instinct was to run over to Lucile and just hug her, tell her how much he loved her, but he didn't. "Lucile... where.. where were you?" He has a relaxed tone, he was still surprised to see her, he was happy but with a pit in his stomach. "I've been looking for you.. Moon has been looking for you.. our friends have been looking for you.." He takes a step towards her, fighting the urge to embrace her, still not knowing why he's resisting it. He had a feeling he knew where she had been but he didn't want to believe it, that the rumors and scouts were wrong, somehow.

Last edited by Nicholas on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:53 pm

"I was... Going to end it all. All of it, and him, but I didnt.." she replied as she let her bag slide down her shoulder and fall to the ground. For some reason, seeing Nicholas again, made her feel a nervous tremble. She however just walked towards him, before pushing herself into his arms, grabbing his shirt with both of her hands. She wanted to cry, but somehow she couldnt. It just didn't feel like crying would solve anything. She looked down at her feet as she then shook her head in anger towards herself. "I wasnt thinking straight when I left, and for the most of the time I was gone... I didn't realize what I left behind, when I closed the door behind me," she then said, still looking at the floor.
A tear started rolling down her cheek, she wanted to let go of him and quickly wipe it off, but her hands wouldnt let go, not right now. So the tear continued to roll, before it fell off her jaw. Her shoulders started to tremble as she shook her head once again. "I left you, and our daughter. I've let you down and made you worry," she then said as she looked up at him with a pained look in her eyes. The more she looked at him, the more regret and anger built up inside her, regretting that she left and angry for not stopping herself. "I understand if you're angry with me," she then said as she let go of him, her hands fell down to a limp state.
She then looked at Neea, her beautiful daughter. And then she realized what she had missed while she was gone. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Lucile just started sobbing uncontrollably, moving out of Neeas sight to sit down on the sofa, her face hidden behind a shield formed by her hands as she just started crying. She came to realize that leaving her family behind, had caused her to miss her daughter growing up. And now Neea looked all different, older and ever so beautiful.
"I was so foolish," she quietly whispered to herself in a pause from crying, but it just made it all worse as she couldnt help but think about all that she had missed. A month and a half had it been, a month and a half of her daugthers life that she had selfishly missed, and for what? She didnt even kill him in the end, the trip had been for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:36 pm

He was right, she had gone to him.. It wasn't surprising but still hit harder when he actually heard it, like punch in the gut, a needle stuck in his heart. Was this how she felt when he did the same to her? Back in the cabin, when they barely just found each other again, he left her alone to finish him off.. just like she did. He could never be angry at her, not for anything. So then why the restraints? It felt like chains holding him back, locked in place. Was it the fact that she didn't let him know? No.. he would only stop her if she did. It could have been that she left their daughter but again wasn't that why she did it? To make her safe? Or was it a selfish reason she choice to go to him for?
So much noise in his head, thinking about everything, why did it matter in the first place?

She was here, home..

Her embrace took his breath away, even thought he didn't have one in the first place. It untied the knot in his stomach, he had missed her touch more than anything, her smell, her voice, her aura.. It took him a second but eventually he the chains came off and he embraced her back, squeezing her tight. What she said hit hard as it was like hearing his own thoughts out loud back when he left her to do the same.
He could hear the pain in her voice, in her body, almost whimpering, reminding him of a wounded or scared animal.. Yet he didn't answer her, just listening, understanding her, agreeing with her. But he was not angry at her, not for anything. For some reason that line was repeating in his head, there was a force trying to make him angry, saying he should be angry, but yet he couldn't, not for anything..

As she looked at him he saw the pain in her eyes, another needle to the heart, like it was a cushion to keep them all in place. He wanted to take pain away, so he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, and when she looked at Neea it was too late. The bubble had to burst.
His arms slid off her as she moved away from him, he didn't want to hold her back, letting her sit down.
Standing there he was no longer chained in place, yet he paused before following her, looking back at Neea for a quick second, then dragged a nearby chair in front of Lucile and sat down. "Lucile.." he gently moved her hands away from her face and placed his hand on her cheek, slowly wiping her tears with his thumb. "I forgive you" In his mind there was nothing to forgive, but if she felt anything like he did then there would be a lot of guilt, so hopefully forgiveness would ease that. "Stop being so hard on yourself.. I understand why you did it, but you're home now, and that's all that matters" His tone had become warmer and brighter as they spoke, like the weight had been lifted, like life was good again, maybe only for a moment, but still a good one. He leans towards her while stroking her cheek gently with his thumb, looking her in the eyes with a gentle smile then gives her a soft kiss, raising his smile a bit as he leans back.

"I love you Lucile, nothing will ever change that.."

Neea had been quiet the whole time listening for the noises her parents made, but now that it was quieter she got anxious and started talking, or trying her best to, only making some noises. Nicholas bends his head slightly to the side, hearing Neea getting restless, then looks back at Lucile, moving some hair over her ear. "Are you ready?"

// Happy one year anniversary since the last answer lmao <3
Back to top Go down
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:31 pm

When he called her name, she first refused to remove her hands from her face, it felt like if she lost the shield that protected her from seeing the world, she would fall apart. But she couldnt struggle for long, and gave in, let him remove her hands to look into his eyes with a guilt filled look. She couldnt explain, not properly how truly broken she felt over neglecting their daughter. As he said he forgave her, it felt like a rock falling off her, letting her breathe once again. She sobbed and carefully rubbed her nose as she made small sniffles to avoid a runny nose. She listened to him talk and as much as she wanted to agree with him, it didnt feel like it would take all the feelings away that she was feeling right now. When he leaned towards her to kiss her, she was about to flinch, but stopped herself as she put her hand against his that was on her cheek and let their lips meet in a tender kiss that she had longed for so long.
As he said that he loved her, and that nothing could change it, a warm fuzzy feeling was spreading through her, warming up all the cold and negative that she was feeling. She rubbed off the last couple of tears and heard Neea starting to fuss from the sudden quiet. She carefully looked towards where her daughter was and swallowed what felt like a knot, before she looked back at Nicholas and gave off a quick nod. She wasnt sure if she was truly ready, it would be heartbreaking to pick up her own daughter and see that she didnt even recognize her own mother. Lucile got up hesitantly, walked in sight of Neea before she sat down next to her daughter. A smile spread across her lips as she touched her daughters cheek, feeling the soft babyskin that she hadn't felt in a long time.
She picked her up into her arms, put her head against her chest and looked down at her. She carefully caressed her cheek as she chuckled lightly. "Do you hear my heart Neea? It's beating for you and daddy," she told her as she started rocking her carefully, before she felt a tear run down her cheek again. But it wasnt a sad tear, it was a happy one. She was finally home, the place where she belonged. She exhaled deeply and rubbed Neeas back with her thumb, as gently as she had always done when she used to hold her.
She looked up at Nicholas and smiled a bit. She knew they had to talk about what actually happened while she was gone, but it probably wasnt wise to do so with their daughter as the audience. She looked down at Neea and kissed her forehead. "My little peach," she whispered against the skin of her head, feeling like she was whole again. She looked down at Neea, making sure she could see her face, smell her scent and know that it was her mother holding her. It had been long, but something in Lucile had the hope that Neea hadn't forgotten.

// Heck yes, happy anniversary to the best ship exsisting! <3
Back to top Go down
Gæst

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:00 pm

As Lucile got up from the sofa and walked to the bedroom he could feel how tense she was about seeing their daughter again. He understood why but also knew that it would not take long for them to be like before. Even if Lucile had been through a lot, Neea was still just a baby and time was not even a thing for her yet. If anything the time apart would just have been lonelier than before. That said though, she did develop a severe anxiety that was visible every time she was alone. Nicholas got up and walked to the bedroom door where he leaned against the frame while watching Lucile embrace their daughter. As good as it was having Lucile back with him it was a special thing seeing her with Neea, all the months of worrying just washed clean off him, bringing a warm smile to his face as he saw the happiness in them both. Neea got quiet as soon as Lucile came in the room, and now that she could see her mother up close she became more familiar, her brain working hard to connect the dots about he person in front of her. She watched her every move as Lucile came over and sat down, picking her up into her arms. But as soon as she heard the heartbeat she knew who it was, there was only two people she had heard the heartbeat from, and they were very different. Her calming voice was also one of a kind. "Aeeckh" she squeaks happily as she wiggles in her mothers arms.

It was good seeing Lucile smile again, he knew she was feeling guilty about everthing that happened, but he was going to make sure she knew it was all ok. They had all the time in the world now, plenty of time to talk about everything and to play with Neea, even do things as a family again. Going to the parks, the markets, visiting friends or even taking Neea to the meadow for the first time. Just thinking about it brightened him up. "It's good seeing you two together again" he said with a mellow voice before he walked over and sat down next to them, holding one arm around Lucile. He then leaned over and kissed the side of her head, looked down at their daughter and tickled her side gently, just enough to make do a tiny squeak. "We missed you, youknow" he said in an assuring tone, meant in a way of not forgetting her, not in a guilty way. "I suppose we have a lot to talk about.. but that can wait. Settle in, relax, is there anything i can get you?" There was always plenty of time to talk now that she was home, so all he wanted not was to me she felt at home again, and after what had to be a long journey she had to be worn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So.... - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... - Nicholas   So.... - Nicholas Empty-11

Back to top Go down

So.... - Nicholas
Page 1 of 1