Etermia

IndeksIndeks  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SøgSøg  Tilmeldte brugereTilmeldte brugere  GrupperGrupper  TilmeldTilmeld  LoginLogin  
Login
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Navigation
Latest topics
» So.... - Nicholas
Man feb 12, 2018 11:53 pm by Lucile

» I miss her too - Nicholas
Man feb 12, 2018 11:33 pm by Moon

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
Man feb 12, 2018 11:25 pm by Lavender

» An unexpected visit - Nicholas
Man feb 12, 2018 11:06 pm by Lou

» Forum leg: Sjove gifs!
Lør feb 03, 2018 7:02 pm by Tera

» Hvor er jeg?
Søn jan 28, 2018 7:01 pm by Tyrande

» Forum Leg: Eventyr!
Man dec 18, 2017 5:35 am by Tera

» This was inevitable - Nicholas
Man dec 11, 2017 9:52 pm by Nicholas

» Land of Vavilon
Ons nov 08, 2017 8:28 am by Gæst

Hvem er på nu
Der er 1 bruger på systemet nu: Ingen tilmeldte, ingen skjulte og 1 gæst

Ingen

Flest brugere online på samme tid var 13, Man sep 04, 2017 12:26 am
Top posting users this month
Tera

Lavender

Nicholas

Moon

Lou

Lucile

Statistics
Der er i alt 72 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Asmodeus

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 721 indlæg in 124 subjects

Share | 

So.... - Nicholas

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Lucile

IndlægEmne: So.... - Nicholas   Fre jan 19, 2018 4:55 am

Nicholas and Lucile’s home
Present time, early night 17.30
Currently sundown is apparent, clouds approaching from north
To @Nicholas <3 (Wont let this ship sink!!!)

She had been gone for too long. She knew that, deep inside she knew that her biggest mistake was leaving without saying anything. Not even a note, just disappearing. But despite all that, she somewhat hoped that she wouldnt have been missed. That they’d move on, without her, live their lives happier and without worry.
Lucy told her over and over, how wrong she was for leaving, like she didnt know? She just got angrier at herself the more Lucy nagged and before she knew it she snapped. She started screaming at Lucy, in words and phrases that barely made sense to other people than Lucile herself. And then she realized that it was time to go home. Her actual home, where she had always belonged.
She didnt need to pack anything, seeing that she brought nothing. It was odd meeting Ramsay again. He was always so damned chatty, but it was usually under a lot of torture or torment. But he hadn’t even as much as touched her, even when she pulled her knife at him. When she held it at his throat, she couldnt bring herself to do it. He looked at her with a sadistically patient smile as he said:” Do it. Push yourself beyond your limit, Lucile.
So instead she punched him in the face and left. She took one of his horses and capes before she left to never look back at this godforsaken city, at least while Ramsay resided here. The days felt longer north, like the sun wouldnt ever go down. And the cold was unbearable, she came to realize how much she actually enjoyed the comforts of warmth.
Weeks, probably even a month or two, had passed before she returned to her home. With a heavy heart she grabbed the door-handle and opened, before stepping in. A nervous exhale left her lips before she quietly yet rather loud announced “I’m home!

'Cause no one else cared
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vis brugerens profil
Nicholas

IndlægEmne: Re: So.... - Nicholas   Søn jan 21, 2018 12:18 am

Another day of silence, mostly. Neea was a very quiet and relaxed baby but she still had her outbursts every now and then, but that was a good thing, if she never made any noise it would be worrying in a number of ways. They only thing that was worrying was her being hysterical when he was not in the same room as her. That alone is common among most babies being away from their parents, and its suggested that you make them used to it early, but it was different now that Lucile had left completely. For now he had to stay by her side, until he could figure out something or if somehow she came back.

He was lucky that he knew Mrs.Tomkins from his earlier work, he treated her son back in the day for a severe fever, and since he never charges for children she was grateful enough to help him out with Neea. Since Lucile was gone he needed to get the milk elsewhere, he still had contacts at the hospital but if certain people in there foudn out he had a child things would start going bad fast. Getting it off the streets would be too risky as well, too many diseases running around, adding the fact that there were a lot of addicts as well ruled that one out. But seeing as Mrs.Tomkins offered, he tested her and everything seemed fine, so he for the time being he got the milk he needed for her. He paid her for it as well even though she tried to refuse. The reason might have seemed kind but it was more about keeping his human side alive. He had been feeling less and less human ever since he turned, which was going to happen sooner or later anyway, but he refused to give it up, Lucile and Neea always helped with that but now it was only Neea. It didn't matter, it was his battle anyway, no reason to bring it out to anyone else.

After feeding her the last meal of the day he put the bottle on a table in the room and sat down on the bed with her, it wasn't that loon until bedtime, but right now he just wanted to relax a bit with her. He fiddled a bit with the bracelet he had managed to fit on her some time ago, remembering Lucia last time he saw her.. Suddenly he hears the door open up in and someone stepping inside, as soon as he hears the voice he lights up, he looks at Neea and he can tell she recognizes the voice as well, she is dead silent and just looks at the bedroom door.
He gets up and opens the door and sees Lucile standing a few steps from the outside door. He had imagined severla times how this would go, if she came home, or if he found her, or a thousand other scenarios. Neea was sitting on the bed with the door halfway open so she could see them, she was smiling but seemed anxious, liek she was happy but confused. His first instinct was to run over to Lucile and just hug her, tell her how much he loved her, but he didn't. "Lucile... where.. where were you?" He has a relaxed tone, he was still surprised to see her, he was happy but with a pit in his stomach. "I've been looking for you.. Moon has been looking for you.. our friends have been looking for you.." He takes a step towards her, fighting the urge to embrace her, still not knowing why he's resisting it. He had a feeling he knew where she had been but he didn't want to believe it, that the rumors and scouts were wrong, somehow.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vis brugerens profil
Lucile

IndlægEmne: Re: So.... - Nicholas   Man feb 12, 2018 11:53 pm

"I was... Going to end it all. All of it, and him, but I didnt.." she replied as she let her bag slide down her shoulder and fall to the ground. For some reason, seeing Nicholas again, made her feel a nervous tremble. She however just walked towards him, before pushing herself into his arms, grabbing his shirt with both of her hands. She wanted to cry, but somehow she couldnt. It just didn't feel like crying would solve anything. She looked down at her feet as she then shook her head in anger towards herself. "I wasnt thinking straight when I left, and for the most of the time I was gone... I didn't realize what I left behind, when I closed the door behind me," she then said, still looking at the floor.
A tear started rolling down her cheek, she wanted to let go of him and quickly wipe it off, but her hands wouldnt let go, not right now. So the tear continued to roll, before it fell off her jaw. Her shoulders started to tremble as she shook her head once again. "I left you, and our daughter. I've let you down and made you worry," she then said as she looked up at him with a pained look in her eyes. The more she looked at him, the more regret and anger built up inside her, regretting that she left and angry for not stopping herself. "I understand if you're angry with me," she then said as she let go of him, her hands fell down to a limp state.
She then looked at Neea, her beautiful daughter. And then she realized what she had missed while she was gone. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Lucile just started sobbing uncontrollably, moving out of Neeas sight to sit down on the sofa, her face hidden behind a shield formed by her hands as she just started crying. She came to realize that leaving her family behind, had caused her to miss her daughter growing up. And now Neea looked all different, older and ever so beautiful.
"I was so foolish," she quietly whispered to herself in a pause from crying, but it just made it all worse as she couldnt help but think about all that she had missed. A month and a half had it been, a month and a half of her daugthers life that she had selfishly missed, and for what? She didnt even kill him in the end, the trip had been for nothing.

'Cause no one else cared
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me