Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

I miss her too - Nicholas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gæst

I miss her too - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:35 am

Date: Year 1053, start of February.
Time: Evening to night. 4 hours after sundown
Place: Nicholas' residence
Surroundings: N/A (we already know)
Weather: Raining Heavily.
Outfit: Usual rags
Dedicated to: @Nicholas <3

She wasnt sure if it was the right time for her to show up. Being the person she was, she had already found out what had happened. She ran her fingers through her hair before knocking firmly on the door. She knew however that Lucile wpuld never just up and leave her only comfort in this world - especially not with the child being born. But she had disappeared once more. Moon let out a sigh. She could never know what was in that girls head. It had only been a couple of days since the disappearance, she wouldnt wait too long, in case Nicholas was planning on a big search rather than take care of the child. She would rather have herself out looking for Lucile than him. And she had been. As soon as the word spread, she sought out to find her. But with Lucile's newfound masking ability, it was like looking for a needle on a field full of hay - Impossible.
If Nicholas opened the door, she would greet him shortly before stepping inside, not really caring whether he'd invite her or not. If the door remained closed, she would make it open with her picklock skills and go inside anyway. So either way, she got inside.
She stepped in and looked around as she found her way to the study. She tried to smile but it felt weird at this kind of situation. "Why do we always end up like this? It is like she thinks that she bears the weight of the world alone on her shoulders. That girl is a puzzle. You never know where you have her, before she's gone." She started shortly before looking around. "Where is the little one?" She asked rather curiously. She may have sounded a tad excited, seeing that she had been looking forward to meet the kid. Not being able to have her own kids, she felt an urge to take care of them. But this was different, this was blood. Her niece or nephew.
She ran her fingers through her hair once more as she chuckled softly, realizing that she had come rather late and that babies would need their sleep. "I'm sorry if its not the right time. I can wait. We need to talk about her anyways." She then said before looking at Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:10 pm

It had already been three days since he last saw Lucile, soon to be four. Everyday he thought about looking for her, but that was out of the question, this was not her first time disappearing and she knew how to handle herself. That was all he could think about, and now that they had Neea, it was his top priority to take care of her, his blessing, they're blessing. Ever since Lucile left she had trouble sleeping, eating and had started crying, which might sound normal for a baby but not her. She was such a calm baby, never crying, never making any kinds of fuss. Which made the name all more fitting.

The last few days he kept thinking back on the day of her birth, how happy they both were so see their new daughter, it didn't make any sense that Lucile would just leave out of nowhere.. And that thought only made it worse. what if something had happened to her? She had been through enough already. But he couldn't expose Neea to any danger, they only time he could go out was at night which made any place more dangerous, and there was no way he was going to let anyone else watch her for him. He was lucky to catch one of his dealers close to his home one day and managed to spread the word a bit, that was at least something. Besides, he didn't know of anyone that was stronger than Lucile, she had been through and overcome to much, that belief kept hope alive.

It was clear that Neea was missing her mother, she was always so happy when Lucile was there, holding her, or just within eyesight. Seeing her like this was painful, it was not something he wanted for her, not ever. All he could do was comfort her as best he could, never leave her side to show that he was not leaving her. That's partly why he always slept with her cradled in his arms. He didn't need sleep being what he was, but she did, and it was calming for both him and her so it was a great thing, he could lay next to her forever. Besides being calm he had noticed something else about her, almost as if she was a demon, but that didn't make any sense, genes are quite strict about passing on, all studies clearly stated that both parents had to be a demon to pass it on, and as far as he knew there was no half demons, were there? She was too young to tell, but it was worrying, not because of her race, he didn't mind that, he actually hoped for that seeing as she would be stronger and live longer, but if that was the case then precautions had to be made to keep her safe and healthy.

They had only been asleep a few hours before he heard noises at the front door, someone was lock picking, perks of being a vampire. As soon as he heard it his eyes were wide open, ears on full alert, he carefully slid out of the bed and put the covers closer around Neea, placing his hand on her back for a brief moment before he silently walked out of the room and into a corner of the study, the lights were off. He felt his jaw loosen as if he was tracking a prey, he had become more used to being the creature he was, which was a bad thing. He had killed once before which would make it easier to happen again, as much as he tried to avoid it. But now that he had Neea, there was no way anyoen was getting close to her and live, he would kill a hundred men if it meant keeping her safe, the oath did not trump his daughter.

He heard the door open and steps walking inside, but he recognized their smell, did he know them? He walked out and saw Moon, and as soon as he did, he became relaxed, relieved even, it had been so long since he had seen her. He walked up to her and hugged her tightly. "It's so good to see you again Moon.." He smiled at her, something he hadn't done since Lucile disappeared. "Yeah.. most likely wants to spare me of whatever it is, even thought she knows we are in this together, not matter what.." He is a bit soft in his voice, as if he is just thinking out loud.
He sees her looking around and is a tad confused to why but then when she asks him he realized that she hasn't seen her niece yet, and his smile gets wider from being a proud dad of his blessing. "Yeah I'm sorry but you have to wait a bit, she hasn't slept long so later when she wakes up you can meet her. She has had a hard time sleeping without her mother.." He has a tad sad tone to what he is saying but he keeps his smile up nevertheless. "Yes we do, you need to find her, i can't, i've sent word out to people i know but that's all i can do. My priority is my daughter. a few months ago i wouldn't worry as much seeing as she could be doing a lot of things, but not that she has a daughter she wouldn't just leave without saying anything, not as close as they are.." He is a bit rushed when he speaks as if every second counted. "You know so much right? Have so many contacts and information you have to have at least some lead right? Please tell me you have something, anything." As desperate as he sounds he knows she is trying her best, just like before, it was just that he finally had another chance at finding her.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:47 am

She looked very relieved the moment she saw him. A smile went across her face as he hugged her and she couldn’t help but hug him back. She knew that she should had come often, but life hadn't exactly been kind to her either, not since Langdon died. So many things that she had to fix herself, people to look out for, people to protect. It had been a year or so since their very first meeting, and if she had to be honest, she was surprised that all this had come so far. She listened to him and nodded as a sufficient answer.
The baby was a girl? As soon as he mentioned it, Moons face lighted up, like it was the best news that had ever been broken to her. “Daughter. How beautiful. I bet she is a delight.” She said as she folded her hands excitedly and held them at her heart. She couldn’t wait to meet her. “What is her name?” she then asked, biting her thumbs lightly as she anticipated more good news.
She then listened to what he had gathered on Lucile’s disappearance. She unfolded her hands as she sighed deeply. His plea on her abilities to find Lucile were poking her heart. She looked away before she quietly sat down on the sofa. “I have not had my network of people since I abandoned my father. He has cut all my valuable sources of information. All I have is my former people’s eyes and ears.” She then explained, with a pained voice. She didn’t like this, not having control over the situation, had she been her old self in the comforts of her “father’s” home, this wouldn’t have been an issue.
Her fingers drumming on her lap as she just stared at the ground. “She wouldn’t just leave her kid. Or you. On purpose at least.” She mumbled rather clear then shook her head. Her mouth did a sad pout as she gazed up at the wall. She let out a sigh and leaned back in the sofa. “Her hair. I still cant get used to the brown. I was surprised when it was growing out brown and not white. But its cute. Very cute.” She then said with a slight smile.
It just doesn’t make sense any of it. She was smiling, happy. Did I misread her emotions?” she said, almost blaming herself for not digging further into how her own sister was feeling all this time. But she remembered how happy Lucile seemed about having the baby. All up till birth, always smiling, talking about how everything would be better with this kid around. Maybe it was due to her envying her sister the gift of having a child, her own greed stopped her from reading the hidden messages of her departure. She rubbed her eyes as a slight burning sensation went down hair cheeks. A sob was heard from her before masking her face with her hands.
She stopped herself from further sobs before rubbing her eyes once more. Small cracks had formed down her cheeks, as she was unable to cry. She went back to staring at the wall as she then said, "My people have seen her, travelling to Kro'na. I told them to follow her but I'm afraid they've lost track of her. I fear that she is going to him in Avathar." she then said with a toneless voice.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:57 am

It made him happy to see how she lit up when she heard it was a girl, he knew how much she wanted to have kids of her own. She was going to be an aunt, and hopefully a close one at that. If there was one person he trusted with Neea other than Lucile it was her, no one else, he knew she would treat her like it was her own. "She really is, i've helped deliver and worked on a lot of babies back in my day and i have to say ours is the most calm i've ever seen, she is such a blessing" He had that stupid proud dad grin on him as he spoke of her. When she asked for the name it made him think back to all the times him and Lucile had discussed what to call her, even before she was born. "It's Neea, an unusual name i know. Lucile wanted me to name her, think it has to do with her thinking i have more experience with people than her hah" She was always so unsure of herself when it came to normal things as she called it. She had missed pretty much everything in her upbringing so it was to be expected, and he never minded it, it was cute in a way. "So i named her after a dog i had as a kid, the only one i loved from my family, except for my brother.. It means nature, purity, peace, which is even more fitting as calm as she is" His thoughts shifted briefly back to his best friend as a kid, she had had such a good heart, another family member dead due to lack of caring parents.

He followed her to the sofa, standing next to her with an impatient look on him, awaiting the information she had. But as soon as he heard that Moon had lost most of her connections he got really disappointed, not at her, just at the situation. She was at a dead end, just like him, back at square one. He heard that she was not happy about it, so he placed a hand on her shoulder as she finished. A sigh comes out before he responds "It's alright, that' will have to do, we'll find her" He kept it calm and collected with a lingering hope in his voice. He then lets go of her shoulder and makes his way to the table next to the sofa where a candlestick is placed. Being a vampire darkness wasn't really a problem for him, but he didn't know how good she could see, and besides, it would be more comforting than sit in the dark. Lighting up a match as she continued to talk, and just as he lit the candle he heard something that made him think back to when he first saw brown hair growing out on Lucile. It didn't make any sense because genes didn't just change out of nowhere, even with demons from what he had studied. He never did figure out why it happened, but it didn't seem to hurt or have any other effects as far as he could tell. And Moon was right, she was really cute with the brown hair, as much as he loved her silver hair he was a big fan of the new brown color.

Then he heard her blaming herself for her disappearance and he was not having that, as soon as she rubbed her eyes he sat down next to her with his hand around her shoulder. "Listen to me, this is not your fault. It's like you said, she would never just leave us like this without saying anything, something must have happened, something out of your control." He rubs her back briefly hoping to comfort her, making her see that it was not her fault. When she said her people had seen her heading towards Kro'na his face lit up with some confusion. She was traveling? Alone? Then as soon as she said him. His face lit up and he immediately got up on his feet looking at her. "No.. You can't be serious.. Why would.. What the hell is going on?" he stared pacing around, his voice became louder as his worry got to a whole new level. "Why didn't your people stop her?!" He was so conflicted, he wanted to go after her, but he was not going to leave Neea, nor was he going to take her with him. Besides, Lucile would want him to stay here with her, keeping her safe. "Well? Send them after her! send them to Avathar! stop her!" He was talking like he was angry at her, even thought he wasn't. They knew where she was, or at least a very good guess where she was heading. They had to act as quick as possible. Why couldn't this piece of shit just die already, stop causing so much problems for them..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 am

"Neea..." she hushly repeated in a happy tone. She smiled lightly as she made a everlasting reminder in her mind to remember the name, though it wouldnt be hard, seeing how much she already loved her niece already. She listened to him and shook her head, "One day you'll rid her of all those silly insecurities. Some day." she said in a determined voice. She believed that everything would be good some day. Some day when Ramsay wasnt a pain in the ass and Lucile finally could live her life free from all harm.
But the bad news had to come out. As much as she enjoyed these happy times, the little moments where there was no sadness or anger - Those were the best. She exhaled deeply as she finished with the bad news. She was expecting a bad reaction, seeing that things weren't going as planned, but it still took her with surprise.
When he started sounding frustrated and angry with the information that she had given him on Lucile's whereabouts, Moon covered the sides of her head as some sort of way to protect her head. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, "I dont know!" she exclaimed in a rather scared voice. She got up from the sofa and clenched her fists as she looked him straight in the eye, with an uncertain yet pained look. This was more difficult to say than she anticipated.
"Dont you think that if I could, I would've? These people aren't my puppets! They don't want to risk their lives for me or her! If only Langdon was here, then they would've stopped her! But he is not and soon Lucile probably wont either! It is just what life is. We lose everyone... in the end it doesnt matter" she then said with a frustrated tone, only getting worse the more she said. This was going too much into her mind. She felt her temples tighten and her balance getting uneven. She then shook her head, "This was a mistake. I shouldnt have come. I'm gonna go stop her myself." she then said in a toneless voice as she was collecting herself from a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:34 am

It made him happy to see her smiling over her niece, he could tell how excited she was to finally meet her, but it would have to wait a bit more so Neea could get her full rest. He was always proud when he could talk about his daughter but this time was a little bit different, he was really happy for Moon as well, seeing how much she wanted her own children, this was her chance, because Neea was also hers in a way, and he was going to make sure she knew that.
He couldn't help but to smile when she said he'd get rid of her insecurities at some point. "Yeah, you're right." Lucile had already come a long way from where she was when they met. She was stronger, smarter, more confident and more open to new things, she was even teaching him a few things at times.

When he got the information that she was heading for the psychopath it blind-sided him, making him lash out because of his fears. He didn't even notice he had raised his voice until he heard Moons scared voice and pose. As soon as he saw her he took a step back with a face of regret and an open mouth about to talk, but she was faster. She was right, why would people offer their lives for someone they didn't even know. Then she mentioned Langdon and the guilt spread all around him, his face became sorrowful as he thought about it, it was his fault that he died. He was the reason Moon was alone when she wasn't here. It was only when she mentioned Lucile not being there anymore that snapped him out of it. He placed his hand on her shoulder as he moved his head to look her in the face as best he could. "I'm sorry Moon.. i didn't mean to say any of that. I know you did everything you could and always will.. It's just i loose my mind when she's not here youknow? I.. I can't stand not knowing where she is, i think of a hundred different scenarios a day about what could happen to her.. The only thing keeping me sane is Neea.." His voice was shaking and he couldn't help it, this was the first time he could talk about it, he couldn't show any fear around his daughter, he had to be strong for her. "But she is scared youknow?.. Lucile has never been away from Neea before, she might think she has been abandoned, and i can tell every time i put her down just for a second, she gets scared, her face shows fear and if i leave her sight for even a second she starts to cry.. Do you understand?? She thinks i'm going to leave her too." His voice was now trembling and a single tear ran down his face, he was scared out of his mind.
He clears his throat and squeezes her shoulder slightly. "We're not going to loose her ok?, we wont loose this family, not ever. Langdon died for her and i know he is watching over her still to this day, just like he is watching over you." Just as he finishes he hears the baby crying in the bedroom. "I think we were a bit to loud.." He smiles slightly as she could finally meet her aunt now. He turns around and quickly gets into the room so his daughter could see him. "Sssh shh I'm here baby, don't worry, i would never leave you" He wraps the covers around her, picks her up and holds her close to his chest as he starts to gently rock her. Then he starts to slowly walk back to Moon "I have someone special that wants to meet you Neea" Then when he gets to Moon he stops in front of her and moves his gaze up from Neea to Moon. "This is Moon, your aunt. Mommy number two" His voice is calm and warm. Neea calmed down almost immediately after he picked her up, and now that Moon was in front of her she just looked curiously at her, like she was amazed by the person in front of her. He looks Moon in the eyes with a warm smile. "You want to hold her?" He was no worries in his mind, no doubts about Moon in any way, just trust.

Last edited by Nicholas on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:05 am

She listened to him as he spoke and as much as it calmed her, she was still fearing the possible scenarios in her head of Lucile's recklessness, "You do go a little nuts when they're not around anymore... It's what loved ones do.." she vaguely said as she looked away for a short while, remembering her loved one. How he had left her to never come back, for all she knew he could be as alive as dead. She turned her head as she was ripped out of her thoughts by the cries of the baby and it made her sad to hear them, crying for a parent, for comfort. Her heart felt heavy, because how could her sister just leave her family behind without a word? It also made her so angry. Only because she knew that she would never have a child, and here her sister just took the privilege to abandon hers. So she ought to have a proper reason, or she would hear for it for an eternity.
When he came back with the little one in his arms, her eyes lighted up. She looked at the little one and couldnt help but to smile. She shook her head as she gasped lightly, what an angel the girl was. "She is very beautiful.. I see you both in her.." she said looking up at Nicholas with a slight smile.
Then he offered her to hold her. At first her eyes widened in a slightly scared surprised. She wasnt really sure what to answer, so instead she asked:" And what if I broke her? They're so fragile... I... yes.." she then said as she reached eagerly out for the child. As she held Neea, her face lit up in a different way than ever seen. For a second, it might've actually been geniunely happiness, which was rare for species like Moon. But she felt so alive, hearing the little heart beat and feeling the warmth softness of the child. She held her close as she used her free hand to carress her cheek. "Arent you the most adorable thing I've ever seen?" She whispered softly with such a big smile on her face.
Looking into the eyes of the child, she remembered something, something important that she had to tell Nicholas. She carressed the child's cheek with her free hand as she thought about what to say, shortly before she handed her back. At this point her pondering was starting to show through a spaced out mimic. She shook her head as she looked up at Nicholas. "I do not mean to ruin the joy of meeting my niece... But I forgot that I have crucial information... Regarding that girl you were close with... the child... Lucia?" she then said. She knew little of their relation to one another, but due to the circumstances, she was happy that she had kept tabs on Nicholas' friends. She exhaled deeply before she contiunued:" Something... has happened to her. The information was vague, and maybe not true. My people told me that Lucia has been sold by her father, who is now missing... and never seen again... at least alive. That is..." she said in a toneless voice. She wasnt sure how to behave, but for the sake of her niece, she tried to sound not too sad.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:33 pm

He felt a joy in him when he saw Moons face from meeting her niece, it was good to finally see a smile from her, it was a rare sight to behold. He also felt very happy when she complimented her, it was expected as everyone always says nice things about babies but it was different when it came to his own somehow. He looked at her when she said Neea had both him and Lucile in her, he always just saw Lucile in her but maybe that was the same for every parent, either way it was a nice to hear she had him in her as well. As he hears it he also lets out a small happy scoff as a reaction and looks down at Neea again. "She is a blessing, that's for sure" and smiles down at her, she reaches up and tries to grab his hand so he places his thumb in her grip, gently waving her hand back and forth, making her laugh a bit, which then broadens his own smile.

Her hesitation to holding Neea was expected from Moon, but he had no fears that she would ever harm her. "We both know you could never do her harm, you would never allow that to happen" He says as he hands Neea carefully over to Moon. She looks at Moon with curious eyes, she didn't seem scared at all, then when Moon talks to her she opens her mouth with a big smile, like she already accepted Moon as her friend. As Moon strokes her cheek she moves both her hands and holds Moons hand as she lets out a happy squeek "Yiiiaa" and looks her in the eyes, but when she does, she lets go of her hand and becomes curious again, maybe noticing that Moon was different now. So when Neea gets taken by Nicholas again she continues to look at her until he places her on his upper chest, facing her back as he slowly strokes her back while gently rocking his body.
"What's wrong Moon? You did great" he also noticed how she changed but thought it was something about Neea or around her. Then she starts talking about more information which instantly moves his thoughts to Lucile, but the closer she got to the point the more it made him rethink, until she actually said her name, Lucia. It made him stop rocking for a brief moment as it set him out. But he quickly realized that he couldn't show anything while Neea was around. He had bad feeling about what she was going to say, because for a while now he had been concerned about Lucia, he hadn't heard anything from her or John for a long time. "What information?.." Getting more worried the longer it went on, she was family, if anything had happened to her, it would be on him, especially after his last visit.

Her news came and he was silent through the entirety of it, only his breathing becoming more intense, the only thing keeping him from getting angry was Neea. "It's true, of course it's true, that sonofa..." Seeing as his father had abused her before, this was not a far fetched thing at all, he could definitely see him selling her off to someone. "So he is dead then?. Good.." In his mind all he could think about was the he should have finished him off last time he was there, then maybe she would be safe now. "Do we know who she was sold to?" He didn't expect Moon to know, it was just something he asked because he didn't know what else to say, his voice had been monotone since he heard the news, he was just staring at the ground behind Moon, the rocking had stopped but he was still stroking Neea's back while holding her close to his chest. Lucia was like a daughter to him, if she was in trouble then he had to do something, he couldn't loose her. Thinking about it also made him a bit mad a john, how could he have let that happen.. "Why do all the people around me suffer so much?.." What could he do? He couldn't leave Neea, nor could he expose her to any danger, the whole situation sucked.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:58 am

Moon looked very concerned as she was trying to find the right words to say. How was she supposed to say this without making it painful to hear? She exhaled before she spoke:" What we found... Can't be explained with words. We found her body. But something was odd. We couldnt figure out why she died.. She just... did.." she said with blank eyes. She then shook her head and ran her fingers slowly through her hair. "It wasn't Lucia. I'm sure. She wasn't killed... So that means that she is still alive." she then said with some sort of hopeful voice. Why was she hoping for this poor girl to still be alive? What horrors could the guy who bought her, have put her through.
"Word has it that whoever she is now, is called Lou. A confused angry little girl alone in this world. I still havent found her location. Maybe you will have better luck, seeing that you knew her before she became.... whoever she is." she then said with a sigh following her words. "If you ever feel like looking for her, then I'll take care of the little one," she offered, knowing how much Lucia meant to him, he would probably feel the need to find her. She sat down in the sofa, pressing her palms at her temples. "I guess this time is just the time for misery and pain. At least the little one is the light that outshines it all." she said, hoping maybe it wasnt all too bad.
"What is she anyway? Part human part demon? Or just one of the two?" she wondered out loud, looking at Nicholas for answers. She was actually starting to wonder about her niece. Would she have to provide some sort of food like she used to for Lucile? Well if that was the cause, she would have known, so her guess was that Nicholas had it well covered.

// Is a bit short. Deal with it, shortbus
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 am

He could see that Moon had trouble saying anything to him, probably knowing he would not take it lightly, but that meant there was even more bad news. And as soon as she uttered the next words his expression went blank, this is where his heart would stop if it wasn't for the fact that it already had a long time ago. Dead? Was she really dead? But before he could say anything she continued with Lucia not being dead, making him pinch his eyes and frown his face in confusion. "What is that supposed to mean? Did you find her body or not? Who's else could it be?" The whole situation left him frustrated as it didn't make sense to him, if they had her body how could she still be alive?
He moved Neea to the other side of his chest, and by doing so he felt the bracelet on his arm. He moved around one of the beads on it as he thought about her. Then his face lit up as something came to his mind. He quickly looked at Moon with a serious and hopeful face. "Did you find a necklace on her?" It could be a fluke, but maybe if it was not on her that it truly wasn't her? Although she could have just forgotten it or it could have been stolen, even though it was not valuable in any way.

When told him about a new Lucia he didn't know what to think, the thought of her being alive was relieving and hopeful, and if there was a chance that she was alive, there was not way he was going to ignore it. Lou.. he started to think of theories and reasons why she would be someone else, each thought more far fetched than the last, but in the end there was only one way to truly know. She was right, he had to go, but then there was the question of what to do with Neea. If she didn't offer he was going to ask her anyone, but at least he felt better about it now that it was her idea. "I'm glad you offered" he said softly as he kissed the side of her head before rocking her a bit. Moon talking about Neea shining though the darkness made him crack half a smile, he was glad she felt that way, but he also knew it would be hard on both of them. Since she was born he had barley ever left her side and when Lucile left he didn't leave her side at all.

The fact that Moon asked him about her race meant that she couldn't tell either, at least so far. He held her out a bit so he could look her in the eyes, seeing her look right back at him with her curiously adorable face. "I was hoping you could tell me.. Lucile has no experience with any kind of babies and I've only dealt with human ones, maybe some other races without knowing, not very popular to be anything else in this city, so its rare that they'll admit it.." He lets out a sigh before continuing " There is definitely something about her, that's for sure.. My first guess would be a mix, but i didn't think that was possible.. Ironically though, she's still my little angel" He finishes by kissing her forehead, making her giggle and wave her arms around. "Time for another trip to Moonie angel" He has a soft and warm tone towards her as he hands her to Moon again, whether she accepts or not. And as soon as she gets in Moon's arms she grabs her sweater and pulls closer. "You look cute together" he says smiling, it was good to see that Neea was so comfortable with Moon, specially seeing as she was the first stranger she had met other than him and Lucile.

As he looked at them he subconsciously had his fingers on the bracelet around his wrist. Thinking back to when Lucia gave it to him, how sweet she was, how innocent.. Then he remembered that there were three of them. "Wait here for a moment." He said as he walked out of the study and over to a cabinet next to the kitchen, he squats down and opens one of the lower doors. He moves around a few things and takes out a box and brings it back to them. He has an exited look on his face as he opens the box and takes out the last bracelet, he had forgotten because of everything that had happened. "It was a gift for Neea from Lucia.." He places the box on the table and leans over to the cute pair, bending the bracelet to fit her small wrist but Neea kept grabbing it, probably thinking it was a toy. "Maybe it's too soon" He lets out a small laugh and just lets her play with it "Just make sure she doesn't loose it" It was a sweet sight seeing them like that, but he had to go soon, the sun had been down for a long time and there was no time to spare if he was going to look for her. But then there was that, where was he supposed to go? The best start would be at John's place, hoping he had any answers, any leads at all. Either way, before he left there was something he had to give her, without it there was probably no chance of her being calm.

// It's oke, mine is short too :)))
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:33 pm

When he asked about a necklace, her face changed to something sad as she reached for her backpack. She pulled out the necklace and handed it to Nicholas. "Maybe letting her see it, will make her remember something. At least who she used to be," she then said with a hopeful voice. She couldnt help but just hope, hope that Nicholas could find her, make her remember and change this clusterfuck of a situation. It was annoying that everyone was constantly hurting, disappearing, being tortured. She looked at the baby, and make a vow in her head to never let anything hurt this little beautiful angel.
She looked at the bracelet and couldnt help but smile. It was a sweet thought of Lucia, making bracelets for those she cared for. She couldnt help herself but to hope that what she had heard wasnt true. That Lucia was still alive somewhere in this world. "Maybe her soul was transfered, just like Lucy and Lucile?" she then loosely suggested, as she was all focused on Neea. She then frowned shortly and looked up at Nicholas. "That means the body that was found was an empty shell, which explains the sudden death. But that complicates everything, making Lucia almost untracable, now that she is Lou" she then said, pacing back and forth with the baby in her arms.
"But a confused little angry girl wouldnt be too hard to find, seeing that she is most probably out somewhere causing trouble. If she left the city, it wouldnt have been without anyone noticing. Right?" she then said with a string of hope clinging to her voice. It all seemed to make sense to her. She looked down at Neea and then smiled as she stroke her cheek. "You, little lady can make your aunts thoughts very clear by just being here. Thank you," she then told the little one as she placed a kiss on the baby's forehead. She looked up at Nicholas. "You should go while it's still dark," she pointed out, but she knew that he probably already knew that.
"I will take care of this little ball of sunshine...." she stopped herself before looking at Nicholas with her eyes fully opened. "A harmless sunshine...." she then corrected herself before she laughed cheerfully. "While you're gone, I'll try and figure out what she might be. Half demon? Who knows." she then assured him with a huge smile on her face.

// Mocking me :((((((
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:18 pm

When she showed him the necklace he gave Lucia it brought a whole new reality to the situation, of course he believed Moon but maybe he was hoping she was wrong somehow, but that necklace confirmed it. He had to find her, no matter what, she was like a daughter to him and he'd be damned if anything were to happen to her. Standing here and thinking about what happened or hypothesizing about it wouldn't help if there was no actual evidence for anything. The first order of business was to find her, so that meant finding a lead on where she was or had been. There was something else he had to do, if Moon was correct that she had changed body then he had to see the one she left behind, the one he knew.. He slowly reached out and took the necklace she handed him, stroked the rod with his thumb for a second before putting it in his vest pocket. "Moon.. where is she now? The.. former her." He had to find her body to bring it the peace and respect it'd earned.

After learning what he could from Moon he walked into the bedroom picked up a ragged yet soft shirt from the bed, held it in his hands for a while before holding close to his face and sniffed it. It still had her smell on it, the shirt helped Neea with the anxiety, smelling her mother gave a small comfort, not just to her but to him as well. He walked back to Moon and folded it into her hand with Neea, then kissed her on the forehead. "I won't be gone for long angel, be nice to Moonie while i'm away" he had a soft and warm voice when talking to her, and he meant what he said. "Now i know you have your deal with affection but just endure it" he says with a teasing tone before ambushing her with a hug from the side to not squeeze Neea. "Thank you for doing this, and for telling me.." His tone was sincere as he looks her in the eye. Neea was quiet and just stared at her father as he left, trying to think about what was going on, being really nervous but still comfortable with her aunt. Nicholas walks towards the exit and grabs a small pouch of coins and a dark hooded coat, smiles back at them and leaves, closing the door gently behind him and heads down the street.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:18 pm

"Her body you mean?" she asked just to be clear, but she already knew that was what he meant. She made a thoughtful expression as she held Neea's hands in hers, giving them a small squeeze to make the baby smile at her comfort. She looked back up at Nicholas and sighed. "You should go look for my people in the alley. They have search teams out to retrieve it. Our best guess is that it's in a mass grave somewhere, but from the knowledge I've gathered she died about a month ago," she held her tongue as she seemed to hold back on some words. She made a sad expression and let her eyes slide away from his and out into the emptiness of the room, "It wont be a pretty sight, Nicholas." she said in a worried tone as she looked up at the vampire, knowing how much the little girl meant to him.

She watched him leave and repositioned Neea so she was sitting with her back against her, gently making sure that she was supported properly as she lifted her gaze and waited for Nicholas to come back. She looked at the shirt and didnt question when Nicholas wrapped Neea in it, Moon didnt really have that sharp a sense when it came to smells, but she recognized the shirt right away. It was her sister's. She smiled at the comforting words he gave the baby, looking at him with bright eyes despite her not being able to show much emotion at all, "I think it's the other way around. I'll shower her with affection. Before she knows it she'll be yearning for independence," she teased back and looked back at Neea, feeling the hug that made her chuckle. She leaned a bit into the hug, closing her eyes for a bit. "Dont worry about it. We're family after all," she said with a smirk as she looked down at the baby, stroking her cheek gently, "All I wanted was a family," she whispered to Neea with a bit of a sad smile yet it was meant in good will.
She turned her head back as she watched Nicholas leave, sighing shortly before she looked at Neea, "I know your momma isnt here, but she loves you so dearly Neea," she said in a soft voice as she rocked the baby softly around in her arms.

The alley was busy as always, feeding and keeping all the demons sheltered. Rain was falling in long streams, so most were hiding under ruined blankets to not get wet. Babies were crying while their mothers comforted them, children running around in the rain despite their parents telling them to get back into shelter. A demon that looked too much like Landon was talking to a bunch of guys, his expression heavy with worry. "So you've found her?" he asked one of the men that nodded. He sighed deeply and ran his fingers through the wet hair that quickly fell down to his forehead like it was glued to the skin. He caught a scent and turned his eyes as he saw the vampire. He excused himself to the men and approached the vamprie. "Dr Dunham?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he presented his hand, "Name's Collin. I am Landon's successor, the new caretaker of this alley. Moon has told me a lot about you, but I dont believe you're here for a chitchat," he tried to smile but it wasnt a happy smile.  
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:08 am

He didn't like being away from his daughter but it was for the best, he wasn't going to be gone for too long and she was safe with her aunt, besides, it was good for her to have some time apart from him to get used to it. He had no worries about her safety as he knew she was in safe hands.
As he came closer to the alley it just hit him that he hadn't been back there since Langdon died, it felt wrong to show up out of nowhere and ask for help. Turning the corner and seeing the lively place brought back that old feeling of home, but with a missing piece.. Seeing the people there in such conditions made him feel bad, he had been pretty much a shut-in since Lucile left, almost forgetting how bad things where in his and the surrounding neighborhoods. It had been so long since he practiced medicine, helping those in need, he knew he had to get back into it as soon as time permitted it, and especially here, he owed them that much at the very least. He didn't have much but they seemed to have even less so he took out some coins from the pouch, crouched down and gave them to some of the adults. "Here you go, get some new blankets and some food. I will be back here at some point to check on you guys if you need any medical help" He said with a warm smile before getting back up and walking further in the alley, spotting someone familiar.

He knew it couldn't be him but the similarity was uncanny, maybe a relative or some god trying to be funny, making him see the face he didn't save. The staring got him noticed, and as the man approached him he walked towards him as well. Seemed like he was expected since the man knew his name. "That's right" He shook his hand and listened to his introduction. "Ah Collin, Nice to meet you, hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any relation to Langdon by any chance?" Was it only a coincidence that they looked alike? "Moon said you would know where i could find Lucia, or whats left of her.." It pained him to say it, but he knew she was still alive out there, this was just to make sure her body got the respect it deserved, as long as he focused on that it would be fine, he couldn't give up on her.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am

The offering of coins made the adults gasp as they looked with him with big eyes, "Thank you Dr.Dunham," a little girl said as she cuddled closer her strawdoll that was barely held together at this point. The adults smiled and nodded at him with thankful eyes.
Collin made a sad smile at the question of possibly being related to Langdon. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked the vampire in the eyes, "Yeah, sadly enough. We never got along though. He wanted me to go do my own thing, yet here I am picking up from where he left off," he explained without exactly answering the question, even though it was obvious that he viewed the demon as a father by the way he spoke so respectfully of him. He was young, much too young to be taking care of all these demon's on his own, but thankfully he wasnt on his own.
His thoughts were pinned at the task at hand when Nicholas asked about it. He made a few nods with a humming agreement to follow as he phased out for a short moment. He looked back up at Nicholas like had he left a trance before he swallowed hard, "It's not a pretty sight, as Moon probably have said. She has been dead for a while, but she still looks like what we were told to look for," he warned him before he gestured towards a tent. He walked beside Nicholas and was figuring out whether to go first or last, even though when he pulled the cover to the side, he decided it was best to let the vampire have his space. He entered after Nicholas, folding his hands on his back as he exhaled deeply.
It was clear that they had tried to clean her up and make her prettier, dressing her in a nice white dress as she laid there - Almost like she had been sleeping if decay hadnt ruined her beauty. "She was found in a smaller village not far from Etermia. From what we assume, a necromancer of some sort had his hands on her, by the stores from the villagers," he then explained with a tint of anger in his voice as the story clearly affected him too. It wasnt as much as he knew the girl, as he knew it was a little girl who had been subjected to such torment. He looked from the body up at Nicholas again, "But the story goes that she is still alive and somewhere in this world now. Moon already sent out some people, so all we have to do is wait for a catch," he said as he walked over to the table, looking down at the corpse of what had once been Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss her too - Nicholas   I miss her too - Nicholas Empty-11

Back to top Go down

I miss her too - Nicholas
Page 1 of 1