Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

Casual happiness - Nicholas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gæst

Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Casual happiness - Nicholas   Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:09 pm

@Nicholas <333

She had gone to the meadow with Neea and Nicholas. It was night but the warmth of the day was still lingering in the air, making it comfortable to be outside. She sat in the grass with her child between her legs, holding her hands while she made funny faces at her, Neea giggling at every new expression, trying to mimic what her mother was doing. Lucile chuckled lightly, letting go of one hand as she used the other to caress the soft cheek. Her smile couldnt be wider, this must be what true happiness felt like. She leaned back onto Nicholas' chest, exhaling quietly, "This is nice. I'm glad we went," she said with a smile, glancing back at the man she loved so dearly. "The sun isnt here to bother you either," she said in a grin.

// Let's just start with short replies to get u back into the game <33
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Casual happiness - Nicholas   Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:32 pm

This had been a long time coming, finally a moment of respite with the two most important people in his life, Lucile and Neea. Sitting in the meadow with his girls infront of him he was just staring forward across the meadow along the trees, hearing them play as he was thinking. Despite what they had been through since they met, it hadn't changed them, sure he was a creature of the night and her a grown badass compared to how she was. But they were still somehow the same, the feeling was still there, strong as ever. He still remembered the first time she showed him this place, how in love they were.. It hadn't changed at all.

When she leaned back into him it snapped him out of his daydream. "Me too.." It was nice, seemed like it was the perfect time for it aswell. A deserving break for them all. He looked at her cute grin as she teased him about the sun. "Yeah.." he said with a mellow voice and a fading smile. It made him feel guilty, robbing their daughter of a sunrise and sunset just because of what he was now. But he still remembered what Lucia showed him like it was yesterday, a warm summerday with the family. And he was going to make that happen even if he had to reverse what he was. But this wasn't the time for that kind of thinking. This was all about them, here and now, enjoying the peaceful moment together "You know, i still remember the day you showed me this place, how you were all cute and confessed your love to me, so adoooorable" he teased her with a happy grin as embraced her with his arms, playing with Neea's feet.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Casual happiness - Nicholas   Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:09 pm

She smiled when he told her about the past in a tease. She shrugged, pushing her shoulder against his chest as she chuckled and looked back at Neea. "Yeah yeah, you just laugh," she mumbled in a sarcastic annoyance and looked down at their daughter, as she stroke her cheek. "If I hadn't, then we'd never have this little ball of sunshine," she said, she found it funny whenever Moon said it, it was kind of ironic in their circumstances, but she also liked it, it was fitting.
She turned her eyes up to the sky and looked at the stars, they were beautiful tonight, "I would have never thought our lives would turn out this way. After all the bad," her voice darkened as it was a touchy subject, "It would have seemed hopeless. And yet here we are, a family out for a good night under the stars," she smiled softly and lifted Neea up into her arms, leaning back into Nicholas' arms. She felt whole, finally. Not that she hadnt before, she had felt whole many times, especially around Nicholas, but this was a different whole. A whole that couldnt be taken away again, not for anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Casual happiness - Nicholas   Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:15 am

Teasing her was refreshing, so was reminiscing about the good times. "Yeah, and I'm glad we did, now i have two angels in my life, i must be blessed" He said in a warm and soft tone, nudging his head gently against Lucile's. The only thing that would make this better was the summer heat on their skin, seeing all the nature bloom around them, but there was still time for that. Listening to Lucile's gloomy words made him realize how lucky they were, how lucky he was. "Tell me about it.. Once a scared girl looking for help, now my loving partner.. After all we've been through, I'd say we have become stronger for it, both of us" Thinking back about all they had done together was almost mind blowing, how they were still no worse for wear. "If someone told me years ago that i would be this happy in the future I'd call them a liar."  It was something he had thought about many times and always wanted to do more about it, give more back to people for all the happiness he had received lately, maybe open up the "clinic" again. It was selfish of him to stop and turn people away when he did, regardless of what happened back then and it was about time to bring it back in full. Thinking about it again made him think of their daughter, Neea, how he would have to start doing checkups on her and make sure everything was alright. "What do you think she'll be? I mean she has your beautiful looks obviously, but do you think she inherited your.. em.. appetite?" he asked her with an almost nervous chuckle. It was something they hadn't really talked about before, maybe because it was still hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual happiness - Nicholas   Casual happiness - Nicholas Empty-11

Back to top Go down

Casual happiness - Nicholas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etermia :: Resterende del af Shandor :: Stierne gennem kontinentet-
Jump to: