Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

We need to talk.. -Lucile

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gæst

We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:23 am

When he finished and heard what she said he knew exactly what she meant.. Ramsey.. He thought he was dead, that's what all the rumors said. He started feeling ill, he had made a promise to Lucile that she would never see him again, and he meant that. This was really bad, he knew how ruthless he was, he had cared for many of his victims and all of them had some gruesome story to tell. The man was not too strong but he was smart, and had mind control which would make things very difficult. But he couldn't think too much about this right now. When Lucile said his name it brought a chill down his spine, not because it was his name, but because she was the one saying it, most likely bringing back the past as she said it. When she grabbed his hand he held it tight as he listened to Moon. "So you are just gonna give up? Just like that? I never thought of you as this cowardice..." He said with a disappointed tone in his voice.

When Lucile grabbed a hold on Moon and said what she did, he fully agreed with her. And as soon as he heard Moon's remark he responded. "Then prove us wrong Moon.." With a more serious voice. Then Lucile wanted him to start healing, which he did. "With pleasure" Placing his hands on her chest and stomach again, this time with someone stronger than Langdon in case she tried the same as last time. "We need you in top form for whatever comes our way" he says with a calm voice. At least they knew now, they had time to prepare, plan ahead, thinking of the power he had there was probably no way to run or hide, not forever at least. So a counter attack, an ambush, or something at least.. They had to discuss it later, when Moon was fully healed. One thing at a time. He did notice Langdon's remark and it made him crack a smile, but he didn't respond, there was no way he was having both of their fury on him, not when just one of them were twenty times stronger than him.
Now that he had some time to think again while healing, he looked up at Lucile as he thought about her, she was going nowhere near him or any fighting what so ever, especially when there was a good chance she was pregnant, even if she was one of if not the best fighter they had. It was not worth the risk, depending on how things went, maybe he could bargain with him, trade something, or just pay him off. Anything to stop him from getting to them. But first they had to know what he wanted..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:39 am

Moon got angry from being called a coward by Nicholas. She turned her face to look at him with pinched eyes:” I would like to see how long you’d last against him, human,” she snapped at him. Lucile tightened her grip on her shoulders, making Moon give off a tiny whimper. She then loosened her grip and moved her face closer to hers:” Be nice.” she demanded in a serious tone. For some reason she felt as if Moon shared some traits with Lucy. It was odd because she knew that they were two different people.
She didn’t talk further during the healing which Lucile was fine with. What could she say anyway, more vile things? No, Lucile would be ready to make her pay for every bad word she said. Did she have any nice words to say? Not really either, what could be nice when you felt as if you were going to lose your family? When the healing was over with, Lucile let go of her shoulders, turning up in a sitting position. “Don’t run off and get hurt again. I’ll come get you, if you do,” she simply said before getting off her.
But what she did as she got off, was just bumping down onto Nicholas’ lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly with a smile on her face. “Mnhhh. He is coming. But that is not right now.” she said with a voice that didn’t seem to be worried at all. To her, it didn’t really matter either. She had no way of comprehending things that she hadn’t seen with her own eyes. She leaned back to look at him, turning her eyes to look at the wound she had created earlier above his eye.
Her expression turned a bit sad as she ran her index finger gently over the dried surface of the cut. She shook her head as she frowned:” I’m sorry for that… I never want to hurt you again like that..” she said, more like some sort of promise to herself than to him. He was her everything. She couldn’t just walk around and hurt him without a care. A groan was heard, which moved her attention. Moon got up from the bed with help from Langdon:” I want to go outside for a little while… All that lovey dovey shit is making me nauseous.” She mumbled and in a matter of seconds, they left the room.
This made Lucile grin widely. “I don’t think that was super lovey dovey..” she said, with an odd unreadable tone. But shortly after, she leaned in on him as she started kissing his neck, from the top of his jawline and slowly down. “But this might be..” she whispered in a playful tone as she turned her face to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:46 am

When Moon replied to him with what she meant as an insult, he only smiled, because he knew he had a hundred times less of a chance against him than Moon, but despite that, he was still willing to go against him to protect his family, without a second thought. When Lucile squeezed her shoulders and told her to be nice he felt a bit bad fro Moon, patient wise, but he found it really sweet of her to do that for him. As the healing went on there was total silence in the room, there wasn't much to say, but everyone was probably in their own thoughts, thinking about what was going to happen, that's what Nicholas was thinking of at least. How they would handle the upcoming situation without getting Lucile involved in any of it. It would be nice if they had more information on Ramsey, where he was, how many followers he had and so forth. During almost the entire healing process he tried to think about solutions, even though none of them was even liable without getting more information. But there was one thing that would help a lot, that said, it had two problems. One, Lucile would most likely hate him for it, and secondly it would take a lot of time, which they had no idea if they had.

"There we go, should be all done now, just let me know if you feel pain anywhere and i will fix it" He said with a smile to her, hoping she had cooled down. When the healing was done and Lucile leaned off Moon he smiled at what she said, it was almost as if she was the big sister instead of Moon. He found it sweet even though she was dead serious with what she said. Then she slid down to his lap, wrapping herself around him with a tight hug, making his smile go even wider, especially as she spoke. He loved that she was so optimistic about everything considering what was coming, it was one of the reasons he loved her. He chuckled as she said it. When he saw her look at his wound and touched it he felt a bit guilty, he didn't want her to feel bad about it but he couldn't exactly hide it either. "It's alright Lucile, i don't mind it.. i know it wasn't really you.." He said in a calm tone, hoping she would believe that he didn't put any blame on her for the wound. He had almost forgotten that Moon and Langdon was in the room, every time he was talking to Lucile like this he always forgot about the world around them. So when Moon started talking as she went out of the bed he barely caught what she said but it did make him chuckle a bit, especially added on to what Lucile said in response to it.
When they left the room it didn't take a second for her to start kissing him on the neck, almost paralyzing him as he fell back into the bed with her on top. It felt like a nice peaceful break from everything that happened. But was this really the time? he didn't mind this at all, the more she went on the more he wanted it as well, but he didn't have her optimism, he was still worried. That said he wasn't going to stop her, at least not yet, so he puts his legs over hers, locking them in place, making sure she couldn't escape. The longer it went on the faster his heart started beating again, weather his mind was into it, his body was at the ready. "oh how i love you Lucile..." he whispered under his breath, maybe low enough for her not to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:51 am

Moon wasn’t smiling when the healing finished. She just pouted and replied:” Yeah actually, now that you mention it. I feel pain in my soul. Can yo…?” she didn’t finish the sentence because she noticed Lucile in the corner of her eyes, pinching her eyes at her. Knowing that Lucile wouldn’t mind squeezing her again, she thought that her spiteful mood could wait till things had calmed down a bit.
Lucile listened to him, however, her response was rather simple:“But it was me. A different me, a me I don’t ever want to be around you again..” she said. To her, it seemed as if he was trying to excuse her actions, which annoyed her. She knew that she was in the wrong, why couldn’t he also see it? But she didn’t give it any further thoughts, because she had something completely different on her mind. Lucile was always so driven by impulsive emotions, and maybe one day she’d stop, but for now she was going to have to deal with it.
She noticed his worry, which made her chuckle. She could understand why he would be worried, but she wasn’t going to let that affect her now:” I suppose I’m gonna have to do all the work to get you going…” she teased him in a playful whisper, shortly before gently nipping his earlobe. Her hands slowly found their way to his shirt, unbuttoning it hastily but in a teasing rhythm. All while her hands were busy, her lips had found their way back to his neck, leaving small gentle kisses along the skin of his neck.
Her breath became more heavy, she felt her heart pound in her chest as she got more and more into it herself. Small gentle kisses would turn into bites, leaving marks and claims all over his neck. He was hers. No doubt about that. She had to make sure that everyone could see that. She lifted herself up on her arms so she could look at his face. She placed one hand on his cheek, leaving the other to hold her upper body levitated. She ran her thumb down his cheek in a lovingly way before leaning down on him, planting a small and yet so innocent kiss on his upper lip.
But one kiss wasn’t enough. She used her other arm that once held her up, to crawl under the back of his neck, forcing them both to be closer. She closed her eyes as she kissed him once again, this time in a more eager kiss. And another one. And another, getting more and more eager as she gave into her body’s yearning. She suddenly pulled herself back before looking at him. Switching between his eyes with a somewhat serious expression:” More,” she simply demanded – her voice being just as serious as her expression, yet with a hunch of eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:18 pm

When Moon was being all sarcastic towards him he didn't take it seriously, not in the mood she was in. And when he saw how she stopped because of Lucile it made him chuckle a little bit, she was actually intimidated by her little sister. For some reason he found that really funny. But he didn't say anything about it, Lucile's look was enough. Then came one of the other good reason to love Lucile, if she did something wrong, she would know it, and she would be so sorry about it, even if she took it too far sometimes, blaming herself. She was such a good-hearted person, never blaming others for anything, always carrying the blame, even if it wasn't hers to carry, actually most of the times carrying it for other people. He wasn't going to argue with her about it, she wouldn't stop blaming herself for it anyway. But that said, he would never blame her for it, not now, and not in the future. If it was Lucile, he had no problem with getting hurt, because if it was her, it wouldn't hurt him, simple as that.

As he laid on in the bed with Lucile on top of her, it was getting harder to resist her, not that he was trying very hard either. But he could still pretend a bit, making himself hard to get, see how she would act on it. And as she whispered to him, he could tell it didn't stop her, not at all, which is what he was hoping for. Her biting his ear as she moved back down to his neck put him over the edge, making him exhale deeply. His breath had become heavy and as he felt her hand unbutton his shirt his heart was going crazy, it didn't matter how many times he had been with her or would be with her, it would never get old, never. As her kisses became bites on his neck he lost it, making him relieve a very faint moan, she knew how to get to him, there was never any point to resisting, she would always make him hers, that was inevitable the moment she started. He closed his eyes as she worked on his neck, making him lick his lower lip before biting it, out of the pleasure he felt from her. As she raised herself above him, he opened his eyes because of the absence of her kisses, to meet her face looking down on him, making him grin as he lifted his head up to hers, kissing her lower lip as he felt her hand on his cheek. Then he felt her hand on his neck as he continued to devour her lips with his eyes closed letting the euphoria take over his mind. During the kissing his hands had made their way to her shirt, and unbuttoned most of it until she leaned back off him, demanding more of him.
He grins and looks down at the bottom of her shirt, removing the last button on it as he places his hands on her thighs, the shirt remained on, but completely open, as he looked back up at her. "Gladly.." In a seductive voice, clearly showing he was already hers. He then starts sliding his hands up her tights onto her stomach, feeling the scars on her body as he moves upwards. None of her scars scared him or put him off his mood, because it wouldn't be Lucile if they weren't there, it was a part of her, so feeling them only strengthened the spell she had on him.. His hands moves gently over her chest and stops at her collarbones. It was time to give her some love back. He grabs a hold of her shoulders as he moves up and swings her down where he was laying, switching their positions, making him lay between her legs, on top of her. He moves his hands down her arms and grabs her hands, moving them over her shoulders, holding them as he moved in on her lips again, consuming them as much as he possibly could. Then his lips found their way over to her jawline and down her neck, his favorite spot on Lucile. Only this time he was more careful, he couldn't control his thoughts when he was with her, but almost like an instinct, he remembered being rough with her last time, so his teeth remained gentle on her skin, barely even making any marks. He was still using his legs to hold himself up a bit, making sure he didn't put to much pressure on her, but he was still laying on her, feeling her heartbeat on his chest, feeling them almost synchronize with each other. He felt as if they were one being, they were meant for each other. Nothing would be strong enough to tear them apart.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Hearing him moan only made her more eager to please him as best as she could. For her, there was nothing better than to see him happy.
As she felt his hands move up her body, she kept her eye contact with him as she unconsciously bit her lower lip. His touch would always send small waves of the most delightful chills down her spine and it only made her want more of him. She put her hand over his, following it as he moved it up. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest, which he could probably feel. Then he swung her around, switching their positions.
She wasn’t very fond of not being in control of things. It always felt like weakness to her, something she always fought to not show. But with Nicholas it was different. All things that she normally wouldn’t like, she would suddenly love if it was with him. So it wasn’t a big deal to her when he grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head, except that she made a playful pout as she lightly pulled her hands down, not hard enough to break free, just simply to tease him a little.
Then he kissed her. She lifted her head a little bit, just so she could have more of him. His lips against her neck made her crumb her toes as she wrapped her legs around his, forcing them to be even closer. She closed her eyes to strengthen her senses, intensifying the feeling of every kiss and every bite, making her want more and more. In the end, the cravings were taking over, she needed much more. “Nicholas….” she whispered to get his attention. If it succeeded, she’d open her eyes to look at him as she almost begged:” Please…

By the time they were done, Moon and Langdon came back into the room. Lucile, who had stolen Nicholas’ shirt, because that’s what she always did, was lying on her side, head against his shoulder and one arm wrapped around him. She had her eyes closed with a slight smile on her face. Once in a while she’d lean in and kiss his neck gently a couple of times. She was so happy to have him in her life and she wasn’t worried that it wasn’t showing.
I wonder if it’ll always be like this. Before we know it, you two will have bred like rabbits.” Moon said in a slightly mocking tone but she didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way. Her head had cleared up and her mood lightened which was already showing a little bit. She sat down by the window and rubbed her eyes shortly:” Sooo~ now that you two are done with your lovey dovey moment, its time for the fun part. We’re gonna need a plan. We can keep the pregnancy hidden for now, but I would without a doubt believe that he’d only get more intrigued, if found out.” she said with a serious voice. All this was already annoying her again. Losing her family? Not happening.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:05 am

After he started enjoying her neck, he felt her wrap her legs around his, pulling him close. It made him pause a moment to form a grin as he continued on her neck, taking what was now his.. Then he heard her whisper his name and he stopped, looking up into her eyes as she begged him for more. It formed a big smirk on his face as he responded. "As you desire my Queen.." with a seductive voice, as he moved he lips to her neck again, moving slowly down her collarbone and to to her chest, giving her what she wanted.

After they finished Lucile had stolen his shirt again, not that he had any problems with that, he found it really cute actually. So he was shirtless with her laying beside him with her arm around him, just as he had one around her. Smiling as he laid there, happy that he was with Lucile, still thinking how lucky he was to be with her. Making his smile get wider each time she kissed his neck. Now that Moon and Langdon was here as well he found it a bit funny when she did it, especially since it seemed to get to Moon. After her little mocking session he chuckled as he responded with a teasing tone. "You should try it Moon.. I hear Langdon's not committed to anyone yet.." Looking at Langdon as he finished his funny remark. Then she got straight to the point, planning for the future, it was a great idea. He was hoping they would do that soon so this was perfect. "I mean.. we're not completely done no.. But yeah we should start planning." He said, slightly amused, teasing Moon was going to be his new hobby from now on. It brought him maybe a bit too much enjoyment. But she was right, no one could know about the pregnancy, not unless they were hundred percent trustworthy. "So what do we know about him? Anything we can use will be good. I know someone i can ask for help, he might have some contacts we can use." He said in a serious manner, talking about Jonathan. He had no idea if he actually could help, but it was worth a try at least, see what he knew, he was someone he trusted at least, and that was good to have these days.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:17 am

His tease made her groan in an irritated manner:” I may be infertile, but I have standards. No offense, Langdon,” she said with a slight smile. Langdon laughed it off, followed by a “What do you mean? I’m everyone’s type” and leaned up against the wall next to the door as he listened to the oncoming conversation. His jolly mood went to worried, as the leader of this place, he wasn’t quite sure that all this would be beneficial for his people. But then again, Moon, Nicholas and Lucile were just as much his people now, as the rest where.
She groaned once again as he kept teasing her. It wasn’t that she really minded. Somehow it was the comic relief she needed. But they had to be serious now, what was coming for them was no laughing matter. “Rabbits” she said once again to prove her point. Then she continued:” For now, we can figure out our opportunities and plan after what seems fit.
What was there to know about Ramsay? “I know all there is to know about him. We walked the same halls when he worked for my father. Whatever rumours that you have heard about him, he has probably done it.” she said as she crossed her arms. It didn’t feel comfortable for her to talk about all this, seeing that this monster were the one to mutilate her sister like some sort of lab rat. She turned her face to look at Lucile, to then sigh deeply:” Is she really asleep?” she asked in an annoyed wonder.
Moon’s question was quickly answered, however. Lucile had fallen asleep. It wasn’t that she really wanted to, she had tried her best to listen to the conversation, but her being her, she had no interest in plans or things that wasn’t happening right now. Lying here and being this comfortable in Nicholas’ embrace wasn’t really helping either. So what could she do?
Anyway. If anything. We’ll hide her. Keep her away from the bigger cities and hope that he isn’t smart enough to figure it out.” she then suggested, but it was clear to her as soon as she said it, that choosing that path wouldn’t change the outcome. She clenched her teeth as she leaned forward, pressing her elbows on her thighs as she massaged her temples in anger:” Fucking… hell.” she murmured angrily. Why wasn’t there just a perfect plan that could stop this whole mess? Couldn’t she just kill him? Offer herself instead? Nah. He wouldn’t want her. That wouldn’t be fun. What about her father? Couldn’t he do anything about it – Anything at all? She looked straightforward while all these thoughts were flashing through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 am

Nicholas started to laugh a bit when he heard what they both said to eachother, even though he kind of expected that outcome. And getting to her again after held his smile up for a while. But it didn't last, as the conversation on the future started, his smile slowly faded away. Planning after they knew all the facts was better, he agreed with that. "Alright, then you know his strengths and weaknesses, how many followers he has and his most likely course of actions right?" He asked curiously but also very seriously. If she knew all that or even just some of it, it would help tremendously.
As Moon sighed and asked if Lucile was asleep it made him smile again as he looked her, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "She is yes, not really one for planning.. just let her sleep, we can just recap what she needs to hear later.." He said with a calm voice, not wanting to wake her. "Then we agree on that, she is going nowhere near him, especially pregnant.." He was dead serious about he not getting involved, and he was glad she felt the same. Though knowing Lucile she would refuse such a thing, she would probably want to fight. But he was not letting her do that, he would find a way to stop her. He could tell this was stressing her out, he understood that, he was worried as well, but dealing with dying patients and being in the war, he has learned to focus when he had to, plan ahead. First they had to know what Ramsey excelled at, and what he didn't, then they had to know how many were with him, then where he would come. If they knew all that they could easily make countermeasures or even pull off an ambush. "We need details, everyone here needs to know everything, in case someone can use information others can't" He said seriously, looking at both of them, really getting into it. "We will probably need more people as well I'm guessing.. I know of a few, but i have to think about who of them i trust.." He had met some people that could come in handy but before he knew more about this he couldn't tell who would be useful and who was trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:19 am

She sighed deeply by his question. Mostly because she hated the answer:” The only good thing is that he is half demon and half human. He is strong but not stronger than me or Lucile… I think. The problem lies in his sense of pain. He simply doesn’t feel any. And he isn’t strong but he is very unpredictable and smart in a fight. Always manage to keep an ace up his sleeve…” she said in a monotone voice. A part of her was just hoping at all this was a big joke. Maybe Assorian and Ramsay pulling off some demeaning sick joke – That would be somehow forgivable. But the sad truth was that this was very real.
Moon seemed to get a bit angry with Lucile being asleep. She crossed her arms as she said in a low voice:” Her life is at stake. How can that not be scary enough to keep her awake? Has she no care for her own life?” she asked in a very irritated manner. The sad thing about being a shadow-creature was that once negative feelings started coming, there was no stopping them again. She would either have to go cool down or try her hardest to think of good things. But what could be good at times like these?
When he agreed with her, she had already changed her mind. She shook her head, still keeping her arms crossed as she spoke:” However, if she wants to confront him, we probably can’t stop her. All we can do is hope that we’ll be strong enough to protect her when it happens” her voice was serious, and it was no secret that she had little faith in Lucile’s ability to just stand by and watch. She hadn’t known her for a long time and Nicholas probably knew her better, but she still felt that Lucile was determined to fight, already now.
Lucile moved her arm in her sleep, only to pull herself closer to Nicholas. “You guys talk so loud… You know we’ll fight no matter what..” a different tone mumbled. It was Lucy talking for Lucile, which woke her up, but not enough to understand anything of which was said. Instead she rubbed her nose against his neck for a short while before falling back into a deep sleep. Lucy had been listening the whole time and the news of the pregnancy had sparked something in her, her way of always being so protective.
You’re gonna have to seek out Tera O’Quinn. She could be a good ally to have, seeing that she was the one who placed the bounty on Ramsay’s head.” Moon answered him before she stopped rubbing her temples. Red marks were starting to form on her temples as she had been harsh on her own skin. She looked at the ground and shook her head with a sigh:” Maybe Ramsay’s accomplice, Josette Thunder could help. It is a long-shot, which has a fifty-fifty chance of failing.” She suggested. But that would be way more dangerous. They couldn’t know to what extent her loyalty to Ramsay was, and assuming it was too much of a risk.
A better idea suddenly popped up in her mind and she stood up with a serious look on her face, yet a tint of being relieved could be found in her eyes:” I want you to take Lucile as far away from here as you can. Either by the help of some person who knows of disappearances or someone who can hide you. How would Ramsay be able to get to Lucile, if she wouldnt be here?” she then said with a rather cheerful voice. The idea sounded amazing in her head.
Boring.” Lucy said as she opened her eyes and let go of Nicholas. She helped herself up in a sitting  position, closing the shirt she was wearing. “We want to stay and fight. We don’t want to hide from that monster anymore. Not after what he did to us.” Lucy said in an angry toned as she looked at Moon, who was confused by Lucy also being there:” Um. Lucile?” she asked without disguising her wonder. "Not quite." Lucy answered with a rather sinister smile, the same one she gave Nicholas back when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:39 am

When Moon questioned Lucile about her priorities when sleeping he got a little bit defensive. "Calm down, she knows all that, but she's the type of person to not worry about things until they are happening, don't take that optimism away from her.." He said with a serious voice. It was one of the many things he liked about her, and he wasn't going to let anyone take that from her, even though he knew it was just Moon's stress or worry talking. But as soon as she brought up that Lucile would probably fight, his eyes lit up. "NO!" He exclaimed. He knew she was right about her wanting to fight, but that she would let her angered him a bit. "There is no way she is going near any of this, not one chance. There is more at stake here than just Lucile remember? I won't allow anything that could harm our child." He said with pure conviction, if she wasn't pregnant, then he would be more lenient about it, she had every right to be in the fight, even more so than himself. But now that a child was in play, all her rights were revoked.

When Lucile started talking he was about to smile seeing as she seemed to have woken up. But then he heard the tone difference.. It was Lucy, and he did not like what she was saying. "Dammit.." he whispered to himself. If Lucy had heard all this and would take over, this would be a lot more difficult, Lucile he might be able to convince, but Lucy would not listen to him, which meant he would have to resort to other options. But it seemed she fell back to sleep, so hopefully Lucile would be the one to wake up next time. "Tera O'Quinn.. Josette Thunder.." Saying their names with a low voice, basicly talking to himself, noting down the names in his head for later. "Alright, i think i know someone who might know how i could contact them.." He said still in his thoughts, thinking of who he could contact. There was the obvious choice of John, who he would ask if he knew anything about them, or Ramsey. But there was also Sean.. He was a very powerful man, the only problem was that he didn't trust Sean. He was a great leader with good qualities, but he seemed to be the type of person that cared about himself before others, so he could easily just switch over to Ramsey after talking to him, giving them up. There was no certainty with him, so it would probably be best to leave him out of it, at least for the time being.
Then he saw a sudden change on Moon's mood. Did she think of something good? "Yeah, that's a good idea, i was thinking about this, yet i don't know anyone that could do that.. We can get far away, and stay there for a while, but when do we know its over? What if we loose the battle here? i doubt he will just give up. And i wont have Lucile living her life on the run, especially when there is a child coming.." He said with concern and a tint of anger in his voice. Though it was not directed at her, just the unfairness of the situation she would be put in.
When Lucy spoke again it was as he feared, she would try to control Lucile to get her to fight. This had to be addressed.. But when Moon was confused about Lucile he understood it, she didn't know about Lucy... How could he explain that? He couldn't tell her the truth, not while Lucy was listening, he couldn't risk her getting her memories back. "Oh.. i almost forgot, you don't know do you?.. This is Lucy, another... Personality.. of her. Can i talk to you for a bit? I need some fresh air." He said with a calm voice, Lucy was not a surprise to him, she had grown on him a long time ago, so whenever she popped in, he would kind of expect it. But he needed to talk to Moon alone, because she needed to know everything, It would be good if Langdon could keep an eye on her as well while they talked. He would wait with arguing with Lucy until they came back, keeping her calm for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 am

Moon could feel the love that he already harboured for the child. It somehow warmed her cold heart – Figuratively speaking, Moon’s heart could never actually become warm. She smiled a little bit and shook her head:” Alright daddy-to-come. We’ll find another way.” She teasingly assured him with a minor smirk on her lips.
Lucy’s arrival was however just confusing. Moon had no idea what was going on, until Nicholas explained. Then it sort of made sense. She figured that if she had read the book about Lucile, she would have known all about it, but back then it seemed so forbidden to even think about. But was Lucy a defence mechanism of some sort? The same thing as she herself had? Was this another connection she could have to her sister? When Nicholas asked her to come outside, she simply nodded before slowly attempting to get up the chair. Her joints were hurting a little bit but she did not want to show it, it didn’t matter anyway. A voice stopped her mid-motion before she turned her attention towards it.
Nicholas.” Lucy’s voice playfully called. She waited till he was at the door before calling him. She crawled forward before lying down on her stomach, holding her upper body up by the elbows as she cupped her own face. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked him in the eyes. But her eyes weren’t happy. They were filled with such seriousness:” We’re not keeping the child.” She then said with determination. Before he could even voice any objections, she saved him the trouble:” You really think this body can nurture and birthe a child? In all seriousness?” she asked him.
She was somewhat true in her words. Lucile’s body was not fit for a pregnancy. Her body was practically the like of a skeletons with the exceptions of the little muscle she had. She was too busy to smile at Nicholas to notice Moon who suddenly got up from the chair and in no time had gotten to her, grabbing her by the shirt’s collar before lifting her up and pressing her against the wall – Trying her best not to make it harmful, because she did not wish to harm Lucile. But this “Lucy-personality”? Gladly. But this was still Lucile's body. If only there was another way.
You ARE keeping that child. I promise you this, Lucy. That child will be born and cared for,” she exclaimed in sheer anger. Her eyes were almost gloating with hatred. Lucy turned her eyes down to look at Moon as she grabbed her by her hands to attempt to remove them. Only that Moon was enraged and now filled with all the energy created from it. There was no way that she could get Moon’s hand off without Moon willingly letting go. “So you’d rather have that we die? For a child?” she scoffed at them. “It is true… Lucile isn’t quite build for a….” “Langdon do me a favour and shut the fuck up.” Moon stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:25 am

As she nodded in agreement to talk outside so Lucy wouldn't hear them, he slowly got out of bed and headed towards the door. But as he reached for the coat to cover his bare upper body, Lucy called to him. He turned around to listen to what she had to say, waiting impatiently while she got in her position. And when she made the statement that she did, he took it as a threat, it didn't matter if it was or not. He clenched his teeth hard as he just stood there, silent, listening until she was done. Then he saw Moon jump at her, pressing her to the wall and yell at her, Lucy's remark, Langdon's scared response, Moon's angry outburst. His eyes jumped from person to person. But he remained silent, feeling his breathing getting heavier and longer, feeling his blood boil inside him. He wanted to move, tremble, shake, anything to get it off him. But as all the commotion happened, all he could do was stand there letting his anger build up. The only reason he was not at her throat yet was because it was Lucile, it wasn't her speaking, but she was there. He would never lay a hand on her.
After Moon told Langdon to shut up, there was total silence. At this time, he started slowly walking towards them, stopping behind Moon and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Go easy, it's still Lucile in there.." He said with a soft voice with his eyes closed. Then he takes a step beside her and looks Lucy in the eyes, Still keeping his calm tone as he speaks "I am forever grateful for what you've done for Lucile throughout the years.." Then he places his hand on her jawline as he turns her head to the side, fully exposing her ear as he continues with a calm, yet trembling voice. "But if you ever threaten our child again.." Moving as close to her ear as he could before finishing "I will End you." Saying it with a trembling yet dark voice. Then after holding her in that position for a few seconds, flickering his eyes around her face, not blinking a single time as he talked, he lets go and turns around. "Get back into bed and behave Lucy, whenever you do something stupid it never ends well for you.. so don't.." Saying it with an exhausted voice. Then he continues walking towards the door, grabbing the coat on the way, stopping in the doorway "Langdon, watch over her will you? Don't get violent unless you have to.." he said with an almost sad voice before walking outside, expecting Moon to follow him.
Thinking about it he debates if he was too harsh on her, he would never have done this before, but now that Lucile was pregnant he was in defensive mode, if there was a threat or just something resembling a threat to their child he would not hesitate. Of course he knew that it would be risky having her pregnant in her condition, he thought about that the second he started thinking about children with her. But he was convinced that it would be ok, because he was going to help her eat what she needed, even if he had to be next to her while she ate. Even taking care of the person she would eat if it had to come to that... His oath was cherished very, high. But now that their child was in play, it overruled any other priority..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:27 am

You make it sound like I have done nothing. Let me remind you that I am her protector. I have been keeping her alive and well. Without me, she would have been dead and you would have NEVER met her.” she said in anger after letting him finish his talk. His threat had gotten to her and seeing herself as a part of Lucile, she saw it as a threat towards the both of them.
Moon looked at Nicholas with a surprised expression by his threat to Lucy, she even felt cold uncomfortable shivers run down her spine. She stepped a bit back before shaking her head to turn back to normal again. Then he grabbed his coat and went outside. Moon simply followed him without doubting that she had to follow. Outside she closed the door behind them:” You’re very serious about this child, huh?” she asked in a slight tease to lighten the mood. Then her caring side took over:” I don’t think Lucile would actually ever let her hurt the child..” she said with a faithful voice.
But then came the talk they were actually supposed to have. Who was Lucy? Why was she in her sister’s body and how could it had happened? All these questions in Moon’s head that she wanted to ask. Yet asking them all at the same time would ruin the flow, leaving out important details. So she waited and let him answer at his own speed. Starting question being:” Who is Lucy actually?” she asked with a great wonder in her voice.
It didn’t matter how much Nicholas chose to tell her. Telling her little or much didn’t matter, it was going to piss her off either way. The only question was, how angry he wanted her to get – And if it was really a wise thing to do? She listened to what he had to say. By the end she had clenched her fists as she mumbled vile things to herself. “Fucking monster.” she exclaimed.
Is there a way to undo this? Will Lucile survive it?” she then asked. This Lucy had gotten to her nerves and she was sure that if it was just another person in Lucile’s mind, she could easily be removed by the help of whoever had done it in the first place.  
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 am

As he walked away he heard her angry rant, but it didn't stop him, he kept walking, ignoring what she had to say, because he didn't care about what she had to say, he was getting tired of what seemed like selfish behavior, she protected Lucile because she had to, the second she got full control she went off and killed people, tried to kill him, and tried to get rid of her. After that day, he didn't buy into her love for Lucile anymore. She had broken his trust.
As he stepped outside he exhaled deeply, trying to calm down, being angry wouldn't help anything. It helped when Moon tried to lighten the mood. A slight smile formed as he responded with a calm voice "Very.." He just stared out into nothingness. It wasn't just the fact that he had a child.. It was more the fact that he had a child with Lucile. He noticed her trying to comfort him but her already knew that. "Probably not, but i still wanted her to understand the seriousness of the situation.." He said with a slightly sad tone. He felt bad for Lucy because of her situation, but he was still angry at her, so it was hard to place his thoughts.
Then it was time for why they came out here in the first place. "By your reaction to her i know now that you didn't read the book yourself. And by now I'm guessing you figured out she's not just another personality.. She is an entirely different person.." He said with a sad tone, because it was a sad tale for both Lucy and Lucile. "I will spare you the details but essentially Ramsey and another doctor fused Lucy in Lucile's body.. The reason she doesn't know, is because for the experiment to work, he had to erase her entire memory bank. There is simply not enough room for two lives in one body.. There was a time when she got her memory back, and it did not end well, but you don't need to worry about that. Just make sure she doesn't hear any of this. Pretend she is another personality, because that's what she believes." He ended with a sigh at the end.
He could see how it all affected Moon, and rightfully so, but her anger was no use. "Save the anger for something else.. We've been through this already and she has gotten over it, most of it anyway.. So i don't think bringing it up and being all sorry about it will help.." Then she asked the important question, one he did not have the answer to. "Everything can be undone, but you have to realize that it took both Ramsey and another specialist's Mind powers to do this.. And its pretty obvious that i wont let him near her.. Which means we need something veeeery similar to undo it.. I've already send word out that i am looking for a Dr. Jeremy. So i can't do anything until i have him.." He said with a disappointment voice, feeling so useless, not being able to help them. "I hope you understand a little more now.. And i know you're angry, so am i, but understand that she is person herself, she is not in fault of any of this, so take that in consideration for the future.." He said with an understanding voice, defending Lucy. She might have tried to kill him, but he still respected her, and even thinking about the stuff she had done, she deserved to live just as much as anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 am

So it could be undone? Well that was great news. It meant that Lucy was only a temporary problem that could be removed. Moon felt relieved and even took the time to make a slight smile. Moon didn’t  care about what Lucy might had done for Lucile. She had threatened the child, so there was no way that Moon would never see her as anything else but a threat. “So we just have to find someone with the same capabilities? It wouldn’t be too difficul….
The loud sound of a window breaking pierced the air and made Moon instantly turn towards the house. “You gotta be fucking joking.” she mumbled irritated as she quickly glanced at Nicholas before running to the house. Inside Langdon was sitting on his knees with his hands fumbling around his throat as blood poured out. Moon’s expression turned into something sorrowful and frightened as she hurried over to Langdon, trying to hold his throat for him:” I’m sorry…. I shouldn’t have let myself get that close... or be that open for an attack…” It was clear that he had had his back turned to the bed before he then got attacked. She looked around for the weapon that was used but could not see any.
She must have brought it with her.” she said. Her face turned around the room in some sort of panic. She wasn’t sure if he had lost too much blood, before his hands let go of hers as he became weaker and weaker. This sent Moon into a spree of panic, lifting Langdon’s head up with one hand, shaking it to keep his eyes open:” Now you listen here you jackass. Don’t even think about dying on me right now. It’s nothing…. It’s really… nothing. You have tried worse.” she told him, trying to remain calm but her voice was breaking towards the end.
Would she had made it in time if she ran faster? Was there no way of stopping this. Even if Nicholas had tried to take over by this time, it would have been too late. She helped him lie down on the bed, her hand refusing to let go of him. She looked back at the broken window to see a blood trail that led to a minor pool of small drops. She clenched her teeth in anger as she said:” She stood there to watch him bleed.
Langdon opened his eyes a little bit before he whispered tiredly:” Just… promise me… that you’ll save Lucile..” with almost a begging tone. He didn’t mind that this had happened to him. It was going to happen eventually, he thought to himself. In his last breath he mumbled:” God knows that girl deserves a good life…” before going completely limp. Moon’s eyes widened as she grabbed his face:” No… nononoo….. Langdon please. Don’t do this..!” she begged him but it was already too late. Cracks formed down her cheeks as she just stared at him. Not even the stinging pain could remove her heartbroken expression. No pain could overcome the one she was feeling right now.
It was like something in Moon broke. Something unexplainable that just killed the gentle spirit that she had tried so hard to keep alive. She got up from the bed, shortly before walking over to the window. Raindrops started falling on her face as it was starting to rain. She clenched her teeth as she looked ahead with dead eyes. “Hope that you find her before I do.” was her parting message as she jumped out the window and disappeared down the alley in a manner of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:51 am

He could see she got relieved from the news that it could be undone, but that was pure speculation, it was true that everything could be undone, but there was no certainty she would live through it, nor that she would be the same after. But there was no need to tell her any of that yet. This wasn't the time either, better to save it for when they were closer to the goal. Then a cracked window was heard and after a quick look at Moon he ran in right after her, expecting the worst.
As soon as they enter the room he saw Langdon on his knees bleeding out. The first thing he does is rush over with Moon and get a closer look at the wound, but what he sees puts him in a shock, he was dying, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. A tear runs down his cheek as he takes a step back from them. His throat has been absolutely shredded, several arteries was surely opened with the amount of blood that was running down. On top of that there were no tools here for him to use, and he wouldn't be able to heal that, it was too extreme, at most he could delay the inevitable. So he remained still, watching them have their last moments, breaking his heart. This was hard on him, but it was nowhere near as hard as Moon had it, and he knew that, which is why he didn't interrupt their moment. He would be there for Moon when it was over instead.

He stood close enough to hear his whispers about Lucile, which crushed his heart even more, even after all this, his last thoughts was still with Lucile, it made him tear up even more. It was his fault that Langdon died, he knew Lucy could do that, he knew she even would, because that's how she was. He knew Langdon wouldn't be strong enough to fight her even if he tried as well. And even with all this knowledge, he didn't say anything to him, leaving him in the dark, dying to something that could have been avoided. Another friends death on his hands, his self loath was coming back to him, how bad of a person he really was, letting all this happen to his loved ones. This was not the time, Moon needed him more. He walked over to her putting he hand on her shoulder near the end "Moon.." he said with a sad tone, not being able to finish before she got up and walked past him, over to the window. He saw her face, he recognized it, it was bad news. But what she said, was worse than he expected. And as soon as she said it he turned around. "Moon wait!" he exclaimed as he saw her jump out. He ran to the window scream at her. "Remember that Lucile and your nibling is in there!" As high as he could, hoping she would hear it. Then he turned around, panicking. "Godammit" Exclaiming it as he paces around the room trying to think where Lucy would go, and where Moon would go.
Then he stops, looks at Langdon for a second before approaching him. He crouches down and holds his hand with both of his. "I'm sorry i let this happened to you friend.." Saying it with a low and trembling voice. "I will not forget you or what you did for us.. I promise you that.." He finishes, tears still rolling down his face.
He puts his hand back and closes his eyes, holding his hand on his forehead for a few seconds before putting the covers over him. He stands up and walks out the door, starting to run home, hoping that's where she went. He was praying he would find her before Moon did, because in the state she was, Lucile would be in grave danger..

//Out <3
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:52 am

// End of topic c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 3 Empty-11

Back to top Go down

We need to talk.. -Lucile
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3