Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

We need to talk.. -Lucile

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gæst

We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:36 am

"Fine! Go get yourself killed!" was all she heard from the outside. When the door opened, Lucile tumbled in as she had been attempting to open the door. If Nicholas were quick on his reflexes he could avoid her falling onto the floor, if not then she’d just lie there on the floor, covering her face. She had been lucky to find this place and had been trying to open the door, however leaning against it while trying to grasp the handle, didn’t quite work. Her mouth and throat was covered in blood, her fingers and hand also being covered in blood and dirt mixed together. She seemed exhausted, but also a bit groggy. She had trouble keeping her eyes open, yet she knew that it was safe here.
A small tear rolled from her cheek as she slowly removed her bloody hands from her face. She pinched her eyes, trying to figure out who was who, but her eyes were too blurry to not mix everyone into a big mess. A tender hand grabbed her shoulder and she tried to look at it. “Lucile? Lucile! Did they hurt you?” Moon asked nervously. Lucile lifted her hand, shortly before pushing it into Moon’s face, smearing the blood in her face just to burst out in laughter. She wasn’t really herself at all. Whatever drug that was influencing he, it seemed to dull all her senses and emotions.
I am fineeeeeee. It was just a small fight, if anything. Some demons helped me… I think.. Its all… foggy… and short termed” she said, struggling to keep herself awake and aware. She really wanted to sleep. She then looked up at Nicholas before touching his face with an open hand. Even if she wanted to, seeing him distressed would always distress her too. “Why do you look so worried?” she asked, sliding her hand down from his cheek to around his neck with a slight smile on her face.
The smile didn’t last long before she got a worried look on her face. She sat up and starting holding a hand on her stomach as if it was hurting – Which it was. She closed her eyes and focused on breathing as the nausea rolled in. And then she threw up. On the middle of the floor, a black puddle of nothing with the consistency of blood. She looked at it for a short while with tired eyes. Blood soon started coming out of her nose and mouth, mixing with the black. Then she realized and a small gasp was heard from her:" They made me drink something.... really disgusting..." she whispered with her mouth full of blood.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:03 am

What he sees when opening the door shocks him beyond anything he could imagine. It was Lucile, how the hell was she here? The second he saw her she falls in, he grabs her but doesn't have enough strength to stand so he falls down with her, making sure she lands on top of him, getting a soft landing. He then holds her in his arms as his whole body is shaking badly, tears start rolling down his face as he looks her over. "Luc..Lucile?.." His voice is cracking, she seemed to be in a bad shape, she had definitely been in a fight. She looked exhausted, she had defensive marks on her fingers, blood and dirt. She had blood around her mouth and throat as well. All he was hoping for that it was someone Else's, and not hers. His rage was completely gone, all that was left was sadness and a great guilt for what had happened to her. He had trouble speaking to her as he held her as close as he could, looking her over, checking for any wounds on her that needed attention.

When she spoke he could tell she was under influence of some kind of drug, but which one would be impossible to tell. He had no words for her, nothing he said could express how he felt. He nudges his head against her open hand and hugs her tightly. "I'm so sorry Lucile" He says with a broken voice, still tearing up from seeing her. After asking him why he was worried, when she was laying in his arms covered in blood he couldn't help but to smile at her "Because i love you silly.." But his tone got more serious as he thought about how much he loved her. "I will never leave you alone again.." There was a part of him that thought he would never see her again so there was no way he would let her out of his sight. After a brief moment she started moving so he helped her sit upright. As she puked over the floor he couldn't believe what he saw. What the hell was that black substance.. He had never seen that before. He had to test later, check with some people he used to work with. "Lucile are you..." before he could finish he saw the blood run from her mouth and nose which triggered his nightmare again. He got a headache trying to get rid of it, but he did manage to get the focus back on her, pushing it back again for the time being. "No no no no..." He started to panic, there could be many reasons for the bleeding. Seeing as she had been in a fight he suspected internal bleeding, damaged organs or the like.

He heard what she said about the drug she was forced to take, and it was as he suspected. But he was more concerned about the here and now, making sure she was alright before they handled the drug, whatever it was. He leaned her back into his arms again, placing one hand on her chest and the other on her stomach. He started healing in case there was something damaged in her body. Despite his low energy, he managed to extend the healing due to the adrenaline and his extreme focus on her. "Just relax.. don't try to talk.." He said with a calm but shaken voice, trying his best to seem calm for her. As he has his arms around her, healing, he gives her a gentle kiss on her lips, almost afraid of breaking her, getting blood on and around his lips. He was almost in shock, having her in his arms again, that was something he did was not sure he would get to do ever again. As the healing goes on he rests his head on her shoulder, cuddling her, making her as comfortable as possible. The one thing still worrying him was the drug, it would make sense if they drugged her to make it easier to kidnap her, but what was the dark substance on the floor? It was very worrisome. At least he had Lucile back, he could count that as a major victory.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 am

When he told her that he loved her, she would have smiled. She would have caressed his neck and told him that she loved him too. But things where not that simple. Instead she still proceeded to get up to throw up all the black stuff. She just stared at it, barely realizing what was happening until the blood dripped from her chin and she felt like gagging on the blood in her mouth.
Clearing out her stomach definitely cleared her mind a little as well. She became slightly aware of her surroundings, enough to listen to what Nicholas was saying. She heard him panic which made her chuckle lightly. “It’s okay… Its just a little blood… Nothing bad..” she mumbled as if it was nothing. She was always trying to stay strong. If not for herself, then for him. But quite frankly she was scared to her bones, of dying, but the drug that she had indigested before, was working as some sort of emotional sedative. She had no idea what the blood from her mouth or nose meant. She couldn’t comprehend trying to figure out what the black substance on the floor might be.
When he healed her, she didn’t struggle to stop him, however when he tried to kiss her, she put her hand over his mouth with a slight concerned look in her eyes:” We don’t know… what they gave me.. It could be lethal.” She said in a serious voice. Even though everything was blurry, this came clear to her. Whatever was affecting her, was dangerous. She wouldn’t be the one who infected him with some sort of deadly disease. As much as she wanted to kiss him, the risk was too high.

All of a sudden she'd grab his hands and quickly rip them off her chest, shortly before bending over her spread legs to throw up more black goo. She looked back at him with a horrid expression as she shook her head:" Dont... try and heal me.. it hurts.." she sort of begged him. The pain was endurable, but not when he was trying to heal her. Moon sat down by her side, shortly before digging her fingers into the black substance on the floor. She lifted it up to her nose shortly before sniffing it. She looked worried at her sister before patting Nicholas back:" She needs to get in a bed... and I need to tall to you.." she said with a sad look on her face. Langdon appeared by Moon's side as he carefully got Lucile on her feet. Lucile was starting to feel lightheaded, falling in and out of consciousness.
Moon wouldnt risk that Lucile would hear it, so she stepped outside, first of to get some air and then hoping that Nicholas would come outside. Langdon had placed Lucile so she could be seen from the door. Her nose and mouth still bleeding but faintly. Moon looked at Nicholas shortly before shaking her head in some sort of denial. “The black stuff. Is old… old… demonblood…. With what I suppose is poison…” her voice was trembling and she was fighting the urge to cry.
It is extremely poisonous for a demon to eat fellow demons.. They get sick… really sick…” she continued, shortly before just walking back into the room, grabbing Lucile’s hand. “There is nothing we can do… They have made sure that you cant just heal her… Its all up to her..” she then said. Lucile turned her head to look at Moon but she couldn’t really see her. But then she turned her head in confusion, then to a sort of panic:” Where is Nicholas?” she asked with a horrified tone.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:36 am

He was so happy that she was here again, but also devastated over her condition, and all because he was and idiot proving a point. When she ripped his hands off and puked even more he could tell the healing was not working, and when she said it hurt her as well, it made him feel worse. She was in a very bad shape and he could do nothing about it. But instead of getting angry at himself he would save that for later, if he couldn't heal her, then he could at least make her feel more comfortable. So he sits beside her, holding an arm around, stroking her upper arm. "Alright, no more healing.." he said with a calm yet sad voice, trying to mask his worried mind. He saw Moon investigate the substance and when she wanted to talk he figured she knew what it was. He helped Langdon get Lucile to bed, not because he needed the help, but because he wanted to help.
After stroking her once on the cheek, he limps outside to Moon, leaning on a railing as she spoke to him. What he heard was bad, really bad. "Pois.." He whispered to himself, he couldn't finish the word. His heartbeat was raising again. He could tell she was having a bad time talking about it, so he put a hand on her back, gently stroking it until she finished, trying to stay as calm as he could. But when she went back in he went back to panicking, trying to think of what he could do. She was poisoned, if eating your fellow demons was poisonous, it meant the body would treat it as a toxin, and if that was the case then he could give her charcoal to absorb those toxins, helping the body. But there was so many tings that could go wrong, they didn't what poison it was, nor how a demon would react to charcoal. It was too risky to try, so he had to rely on her to get better on her own, which sucked, just standing by doing nothing, it got to him. "Goddammit.." He says with an exhale, looking out to the alley.

He limps back inside just in time to hear Lucile call out for him. So he makes his way over to the bed next to her "I'm right here Lucile" with a calm and collected voice, smiling at her. The only thing he could do now was make sure she remained calm and fought this thing. He lays down next to her, holding an arm around her, cuddling her, but still giving her space if she needed to puke or get up. "Don't worry.. I wont ever leave your side again.." He said with a gentle yet serious tone. Hoping he could keep his word, he was going to be like a watch dog, always with her, not letting anyone he didn't know near her. He had always been protective of her but now it had escalated, he was lucky this time, next time she might not make it back. So there would be no next time..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:40 am

Lucile smiled as soon as she knew Nicholas was there. She turned herself towards his as he laid down before she hugged him tightly. All was still blurry and her head was a mess, but it wasnt a major mental challenge to be laying in a bed. Moon reached out for her sister as her rolling around made her let go. Langdon put his hand down on her shoulder as he said:" Moon... come on. We need to go get her fresh and good meat..." he said, but Moon was just staring at Lucile with a mournful look. Nicholas would finally be able to see past the empty eyes and see the amount of emotion she had in her. Sadly all there was to be found was negative emotions. She let her hand fall on the bed before getting up.
Suddenly Lucile tensed her whole body as she screamed in pain. Langdon put one hand on her upper chest and the other on her stomach as he pushed her down. He looked at his hand on her stomach in confusion, before looking at Nicholas. However he was not gonna say anything just yet. When Lucile calmed down, Moon and Langdon were taking their leave for food. "Nicholas... dont let her die..." Moon said as some kind of prayer before leaving with Langdon.

When the door closed, Lucile turned her head to look at where the sound came from, but was quickly occupied by the sound of Nicholas' heart. "This.... this is my favorite sound in the world.." she said in a low voice, clearly distracted to even listen if he were to answer her.
She slowly lifted her head to look at him. A cheerful smile was on her face as she moved her head away from his chest so it wouldnt distract her anymore. She looked at the ceiling, but it wasnt that she could actually see it. "I thought they would kill me.. I was so... so scared..." she then said in a calm tone but it was clearly that she meant what she was saying:" And then I remembered the meadow... I remembered us..." she said smiling a little bit.
She had managed to keep her head calm as they were taking her away. Only because of him. "I thought of a future ahead of me.. with you.. and our kids.." she shook her head as if it was something silly to her, but it was actually the only reason she fought them. She knew that letting them take her away would have ended her life. They were just two young boys though. She couldnt remember the scared looks on their faces but yet that they knew that letting her go would bring them fates less fortunate than what she ended up doing to them.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 am

As he was laying with her he was worried out of his mind, but he couldn't show it to her, he had to remain calm. But his heart was not on the same page, it was racing in his chest. As Langdon tries to get Moon with him, Nicholas moves his gaze from Lucile's face to over her shoulder, looking at Moon's eyes. They are different from before, no longer empty, they were filled with sorrow, but it meant that she actually had emotions buried in her. And he was wrong about her, and shadow creatures, they weren't as empty as he had thought. But before he could think about it Lucile had an outburst, tensing her entire body. It was a familiar sight, one that he hated. As langdon held her down, Nicholas held her hand with both of his, letting her squeeze his hand as hard as she wanted to. He noticed Langdon look at him but he paid no attention to him, he was probably just worried what she was doing and looked to him for answers, yet he had none, best he could guess was the body was trying to get rid of the foreign substance in her body.

When they leave he hears what Moon says and understands it well. "I will never let that happen." He said with a serious voice, with full conviction. Then turned his full attention to Lucile. He had calmed a bit down now that they were alone, and when she talked about his heart it made him smile and feel good as he was stroking her back. He knew how much she liked it and was glad she had convinced him to remain human. As she lifted her head from his chest he put his head right beside her, looking up at the ceiling, holding her hand. Then she started talking about what happened and he felt bad, he could have prevented it. He stroked her hand with his thumb as she continued, talking about the meadow.. the future. It made him really happy knowing she wanted it with him, she also seemed to be more fond of the idea of children now. He leaned over her, kissing her lips, she wasn't going to stop him this time, even if there was a chance of being infected it was worth the risk. After kissing her he leans back beside her, holding her close while smiling "You have no idea how happy i am that you're here.." with a relieved and calm voice. He knew she would get better, he could feel it. And when she did anyone that touched her would suffer the consequences..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 am

Lucile hadn’t even noticed them leave. But she wasn’t aware that they had been there either. It was such a mess for her, yet she didn’t care much. She knew that Nicholas was here and that was all she needed to know.
When he kissed her, she was too slow to stop him this time. She stared at him in a worrisome stare but she didn’t say anything. She pulled up the sleeve on the shirt she was wearing, his shirt, and carefully wiped his mouth from her blood. “I’m gonna guess, just as happy as I am?” she said with a small smirk. Then she felt the late exhaustion roll over her like a carpet and she started feeling very tired very quickly. She was struggling to keep her eyes open, for some reason she was really scared to fall asleep. "I dont wanna sleep.... It'll keep me away from you..." she whispered quietly in a sad voice. She cuddled into him, buried her face against his chest as she drifted off.
It took a couple of hours before Langdon and Moon came back. When they did, Moon seemed calm, but there was something which was nagging her. Langdon seemed worried for her as well but that was only because he had told her what he felt. She sat down at the bed with a sack of meat which she opened and pulled out. By the looks of it, the meat seemed as fresh as if it had just been removed from whoever. Moon glared at Nicholas just to indicate that she did not want any questions about this at all.
Lucile was sleeping cheerfully. She didn’t look like she was in pain and her breathing was calm. The bleeding had stopped a long time ago and it would seem as if she wasn’t sick anymore. Moon wouldn’t risk anything though, she knew that Lucile had to eat the fresh meat in order to have a better chance of surviving the poisoning.
She needs to wake up and eat. It may seem like a lot of meat. But she needs to eat all of it. No exception.” she explained in a low voice to not wake Lucile up right away. She would let Nicholas do it at whatever pace he found fit. After all, he knew Lucile better than she ever would. Somehow she envied it, but she was also happy that he had her. She got up from the chair and walked over to the window, looking out. As Lucile woke up, she just tightened her grip around Nicholas slowly before going limp. She groaned quietly in an irritated manner as she did not want to wake up. The smell of the meat hit her nose and in a matter of seconds she got up in a sitting position. A pain stung in her head as she was too quick to get up and in order to try and comfort herself she hid her face. “Ow…” she whispered in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 am

He chuckled at her remark on his sentence, and then she didn't want to sleep so she could stay with him, which warmed his heart, it was so sweet of her, and as much as he agreed, she needed the sleep. "Aww, don't worry, get some rest, i will not move a muscle until you wake up" He said with a warm and soft voice as he wrapped his arms round her, kissing the top of her head as she drifted off. During his blackout he had the sleep he needed, so he was not going to sleep, but instead watch over her. Plus it got him more time to enjoy the moment with her, feeling her embrace, calming him down, everything was alright again. She had stopped bleeding and seemed to be calm so the worst had to be over now.

During the hours until Moon and Langdon came back, he had been laying the same place, cuddling and stoking her back and head, looking at the ceiling, thinking about their future. When they walked in the door they seemed more clam than before, that was good, more logical thinking then. They had found some meat for Lucile, but when Moon opened it up and he could see it, it was clear it was not another package, this was someone that only recently died. He was about to inquire where they got it but when he saw her face he thought about it. There was no point in arguing about it now, in front of Lucile. She needed the food, and they could always talk about it afterwards. When Moon finished talking and walked over to the window he started gently shaking her in his arms "Lucile, time to wake up." With a low voice in her ear, trying to wake her up as comfortable as possible. When he saw how she reacted it gave him a warm smile, she was so cute trying to get more sleep. He didn't have to do anything else to wake her, the smell did the rest. When he heard her have the quick headache it made him laugh a bit "Take it easy.. The food won't run away" Just as he said it he realized how fitting that actually was when it was a person she was about to eat.

"You need to eat everything, your body needs it" he said with a serious but cheerful tone. She seemed to be doing better now than before, which was good, that meant it was going the right way at least. Then he looks up and Langdon, and switches over to Moon "Why so gloomy?" he said with a curious but still cheerful voice. He didn't think any of them cared about the person that was in the bag so there had to be something else, if it wasn't just that they were worried about Lucile, which he appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:01 am

She looked at the meat as he spoke to her. She lifted an eyebrow, even though she couldn’t really focus her sight, the blop looking thing of blurry meat in front of her definitely seemed like a whole lot:” I cant… eat that much..” she said. She picked up the first lump of meat that seemed like the smallest. She then looked around, mostly because she felt uncomfortable eating in front of anyone. She knew what she was eating and it wasn’t that she was very proud of it. She carefully took a bite of the meat and proceeded to consume the lump without any trouble.
Moon turned her face to him when he asked about her gloomy mood. She simply shook her head and looked out of the window once again, not uttering a simple word. Langdon exhaled loudly to mark his annoyance by Moon’s pissy mood. She scoffed back at him before leaving the room. “God fucking dammit Moon.” he yelled after her, where she replied just as angry:" Drop fucking dead, Langdon!" as she slammed the door shut behind her. He then turned his look to Nicholas:” I don’t think it’s a good idea to say out loud in this room. Not yet at least.” he simply said as he rubbed his jaw, reconsidering over and over if he was right or not.
Lucile didn’t really notice anything while she ate. She was still in some sort of zombie state, unable to focus at more than one thing at a time. The lumps of meat decreased as she consumed them like nothing. She wasn’t really hungry, but since Nicholas had said that she had to, she kept going. At the last lump she had to stop. She put her hands over her stomach and groaned in a slight pain. “No more…” she stated, refusing to eat anymore.
A loud clash was heard outside, as if something big had fallen. Langdon quickly got up to look out the window. He clenched his teeth and quickly went for the door:” Nicholas, please come help. She’s losing it. Dammit.” Was all he got to say before he went out. Lucile looked up and tilted her head:” Who’s losing it?” she asked in a confused voice. She then just laid back, lifting her hands in the air as she tried to get her eyes to focus on her hands. She was clearly occupied and not going to move anytime soon.
Outside, Langdon was holding Moon who had thrown a barrel across the alley with all her strength, hitting a wall whereas the barrel broke and lots of regular food had fallen out and become spoiled by the dirty streets. She was fighting him with vicious anger:” Let me fucking go!” she demanded, kicking and jumping around to get free from his grip. “Calm the fuck down, Moon.” he yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 am

When she was doubting eating the entire meal he started laughing as he say up next to her. "At least give it a try, if not for yourself, then do it for me" He said with a cheerful tone and a playful smile on his face. As he looked down on the meat he did not see it as appealing but he had no problem watching her eat it, he made peace with that a long time ago, it was how i was, now he just saw it as a meal he didn't like. As he asked why they were so gloomy they started snapping at each other for some reason. His cheerful mood started to fade as they where yelling at each other. And when Langdon said this was not the place for it he became worried, the only reason to not say it was because Lucile was here, so he was going to get the information.

When Lucile stopped eating and touched her stomach he got his smile back "Yea that's fine haha.. just lay back down a relax a bit" Saying it with a cheerful tone, making sure to keep a positive vibe around her. Then there was a loud noise outside and Langdon ran to the window, checking out what it was. Apparently it was Moon throwing a tantrum, and Langdon needed help with calming her down. Nicholas didn't want Lucile involved in this, she didn't need anything more to worry about, not right now at least. "Just your sister being a little bit upset is all, i will talk to her then i will be right back here with you" Still keeping his cheerful tone with her. He gives her kiss on the lips before he gets up and heads out the door. "Just relax until i come back" He says, giving her a wink before closing the door behind him.
When he steps outside he can see a broken barrel with a lot of food spread out across the ground, probably the sound from earlier if he had to guess. Then he sees Langdon trying to restrain Moon, making her calm down. He walks over to them stay as calm as he could. "Langdon just let her go, holding her will only provoke her more.." he said with an exhausted voice, after all this, fighting was the least priorities thing on his mind. "What's up Moon? Your sister is in there alive and well, considering what happened.. why are you so damn angry?" He said with a slight annoyed voice. Thinking she was being selfish about whatever it was about, the whole reason they were there was for Lucile, and now that she was there she was outside having an outburst over something..
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Langdon refused to let her go. Nicholas got her attention anyway when he talked to her. She stopped fighting to hear him out. But then she just got more angry, breaking free of Langdon’s grip to grasp Nicholas by the collar, pressing herself very close to him in some sort of threat:” What’s up? I’ll tell you what’s up. How about you getting my sister pregnant, for starters!” she yelled angrily before pushing him away from her. She wasn’t really mad that he had gotten Lucile pregnant and he would know that. They discussed this a long time ago, when they first met.
Moon being a shadowcreature had had many cons, including making her infertile. And as a person who wanted nothing but her own family with children and grandchildren, it was a complete feeling of failure. She felt less of a person just because she herself couldn’t carry kids. Langdon tried grabbing her arm, which ended up in her swinging her arm at him, slapping him so hard that the smacking sound went clear and sharp through the air, echoing against the walls like ping pong.
He just stood there, staring at her for a few seconds before turning his attention to Nicholas:” Nothing is certain… yet. It was just a feeling I had.. as a predator, we sort of spot vulnerabilities in possible prey… Not that Lucile is prey, but she is a competitor to me. I could sense something different from her and I normally only get that vibe from demons that are going through pregnancy.” he explained, rubbing his red cheek and groaning from the pain. But Lucile being poisoned right now wasnt good at all, in fact, Langdon seemed much more worried that one would think he could be. He didnt talk about it though, nor did he want to.

It’s unfair… It’s so… fucking… unfair.” she exclaimed in a frustrated tone. Meanwhile Lucile had been able to hear all the commotion with the yelling and anger. She had also found out that she could finally focus on her hands, which made her really happy. But since Nicholas wasn’t there to hear about her new discovery. She had to go find him. Eating the meat was definitely already helping her a lot. She carefully got up from the bed. It was baby steps but she managed to get to the door without any sort of help. However, as she opened the door, she had to clutch to the wall as she walked towards the sound of the voices outside. She stopped at the frame of the door, looking out.
Moon felt another outburst nearing as she walked over to the barrels of which she had thrown one before. She stared at them, clenching her fists, trying to remain calm, but nothing was going to stop her anger. After all this anger had been built up from ever since she found out about her own misfortune. And now her sister was going to experience the delight of having children. She grabbed the barrel, this time with one hand before tossing it in the same direction as the other one. Then she just walked off, clearly still very angry.
What’s going on?” a confused Lucile asked, slowly leaving the door to come outside with them. She was a bit unsteady on her feet, but she was determined to walk properly. She had heard small bits of the commotion that had been going on, but there was not given enough information for her to figure out the context of it all. The secrecy was annoying her as her head started to become clearer and more aware. “Tell me what’s going on!” she demanded all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

He felt annoyed that she would cause so much commotion when Lucile was still recovering, it was unnecessary, but seeing as they wouldn't say it when Lucile was around it had to be important, so he had to know. As he ask her what she was so upset about, she broke free from Langdon and charged at him, pushing herself all up to him in a threatening way. And then she said it. "Preg..." His voice faded away before he could even say the word. His heart and breathing stopped. He just stood there, frozen in his tracks, almost like he was unconscious. She was pregnant? Was it really true? But.. There were so many emotions running through his body, he was extremely happy, he was scared, he was nervous. So many things to consider, and how would she take it? This wasn't planned, they had just talked about having kids not too long ago, it felt rushed. But that said he was ecstatic, overjoyed. He could feel his heart rate going through the roof. His whole body was tingling with excitement. As soon as he heard it everything around him was mute, he didn't notice that she pushed him away, or that she slapped Langdon across the face, because he was in his own world. It was not before Langdon started talking to him again he snapped out of it, and still, his body was trembling as he listened to him. He heard his words, and he understood it, but he was not paying attention, he was still in shock, it might only be a maybe, but that was all he needed. It could explain some of the puking, either way he was going to treat it as pregnancy until it was proven wrong.

Then he heard Moon and moved his attention to her "So why are you so upset? Shouldn't you be happy for her? You is going to have a new addition to your family.." He said in confusion, he didn't understand her rage, last time they spoke she didn't have a problem with Lucile starting a family with him, so why was she so angry now? Was it the timing? He just couldn't think if a valid reason justifying her outbursts. When she walked away from them he was about to follow her, try to understand her, but he saw Lucile in the doorway looking at them. "Lucile!" he exclaimed happily. A giant smile formed on his face as he moved towards her as fast as he could. When he was close enough, he placed both of his hands on her jawline as he kissed her passionately, then while smiling at her, radiating joy, he placed a hand on her stomach as he held one of her hands with the other. "You might become a mother Lucile" He said with such joy in his voice. Like it was the best thing in the world, because it was, a family with Lucile, nothing in this world could ever beat that. He felt tears roll down his cheeks as he told her, then he hugs her tightly, being overly careful not to put pressure on her stomach. He had not been this happy in his entire life. And nothing could take that from him. He was in a whole new place now, if there was any threat to her or the baby, he would not hesitate to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Moon listened to him but she didn’t answer. Maybe she should have told him. Now it was too late. She was already angry out of her mind and staying here  to talk about it wasn’t going to help her at all. So instead, she wandered off, letting her evil side take over through small whispers that slithered through her mind like a snake.
Lucile was just standing in the door watching them. She saw Moon walk away. Why? And then Nicholas noticed her. She felt her confusion intensify as Nicholas seemed to happy. What could have caused this? She felt his hands on her face before he kissed her. She closed her eyes and grabbed him by his elbows, but that was just to stay connected to him after he moved away. She looked him in the eyes, switching from one eye to the other as she heard him out. You might become a mother Lucile she heard him say and at first she just stared at him for a little while. He seemed so happy about it. Way happier than she had ever seen him.
So she smiled, putting her arms around him as he hugged her. She was confused, because how could this have anything to do with Moon’s behaviour? What did it mean? She let go of the hug with him, but kept holding his arms so she wouldn’t end up falling, in case her legs decided to give up on her. “But… why now? And why only a maybe?” she asked, looking him in the eyes, looking for an answer to something she knew he couldn’t answer. It wasn’t that she wasn’t happy. She was. But she was also scared.
Lucile knew what type of person she was. How unstable she could become in mere seconds. Would she exploit a child to that madness? Would it be wise? Her insecurities were sneaking in through the cracks of her mind, tainting her happy smile with small tints of worry. She tightened her grip on the fabric of his shirt, making it tighten around his arms. “How do I know I’m ready? Isn’t it a bit too early?” she asked, this time not even trying to disguise her worries. She did want a family with him – She wanted to do anything in order to make him happy. But this was careless and risky. Would she really risk ending up in hurting him for being incompetent? If he had tried to answer her latest questions, she would not be listening. She was caught up in her own dark thoughts, as one hand let go and found its way to her stomach, clenching her teeth in worry.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:26 pm

When he leaned off her from the hug he grabbed her hands, holding them, smiling as they spoke. "Why now? I don't know.. call it luck, and as for the maybe, it's because Langdon noticed it, he has felt it before, but its not a hundred percent accurate.." He said with as calm voice as he could pull off. He was still shaking after the news. And he could see that she was happy but also very scared, which was understandable, especially if she still felt like she did before, scared of being a bad mother, someone not fit to raise a child. As her grip got tighter his smile got wider, she was so sweet, being all worried about the situation. "No one is ready for it, but everyone learns on the way.. It is earlier than expected yes but there is still a long time before we get it, leaving us a lot of time to prepare" He said with a gentle voice, speaking like it was not a big deal, even if it was a huge deal.

He could see that she was still very worried about it all, he had no doubt she would calm down after she had thought about it for a while. "Relax Lucile, you will be a great mother, don't think about all the bad things that could happen.. think about the good things that will happen." He looks at her with a smile, trying his best to cheer her up. "We are in this together youknow, that means we lean on each other, nothing will go wrong.." He tilts his head, looking her in the eyes as he raises her free hand up and kisses it.
He then smiles and gets on his knees, looks at her tummy and thinks to himself. Wondering if its a boy or a girl, what their name would be and how they would look. Then he wraps his arms around her lower back as he nudges the side of his head against her tummy as he holds her tight for a while. So happy to experience this with her, she might be scared but that would fade in time, he would make sure of it. He would stay with her every second of the way, doing anything and everything for her to feel comfortable and stress free.
He would make sure she didn't feel alone in this, because she wasn't, this was a wonder that required both of them. Of course he was scared, but at the moment it was outshined by joy. After a while he leaned off and looked up at her. "We should get you back to bed." Smiling up at her.
If she agreed to it he would use the energy he had to lift her of her feet and carry her back inside, leaning in to kiss her again on the way. But stopping at the door and looking back at Langdon "Tell her that i am here to listen when she calms down.." with a serious but calm voice as he continues to the bed and gently lays her down.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 am

Yeah no one is ever ready for it, but not everyone is me.” she said in a worried voice. Him speaking in a gentle voice and generally behaving so cheerful and calm was helping her to not just freak out and cry or do something mildly stupid. But this was all a hunch from Langdon? Her look glided over to Langdon to which she pinched her eyes for a short while. It wasn’t that she didn’t believe. She actually thought that it could be quite possible that he was right. Why would he tell them, though? Was he worried about something that could relate to it? Did he tell Moon? He must have.
When he told her to relax, she did, but it didn’t stop her worry. She couldn’t. “I’m just being very realistic. We don’t know how I’ll be around a child… I could end up eating it… Which is a realistic thing that could happen” she then said. But he was right. It was all just assumptions and she knew that she had him to guide her, tell her if she was doing something wrong or even stop her from it.
But when she watched him look at her stomach, the happiness and joy it brought to him, she finally relaxed and smiled. She put one hand on his head, gently stroking his hair with a happy smile. She wouldn’t want to ruin his happiness, this was their moment that shouldn’t be ruined by what could happen, as he said. For a short while she looked up, looking in the direction Moon had left. What was up with that anyway? All she hoped is that she wasn’t out doing something stupid.
Then he told her to get her back to bed. She simply nodded with a slight smile, letting him lift her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes as she held him close. Before they would be back in the room with the bed, she looked back, still wondering about Moon. It just didn’t make sense. Or maybe it did? Then he kissed her. The tingling feeling that appeared from every kiss from him, always made her want more. He stopped to speak to Langdon who was still outside, she looked at Langdon before looking back at him. The seriousness in his voice made her feel a bit serious too. “Me too.” she then said. It was important for her to be there for Moon as well, in whatever problem she had.
She looked up at him as he laid her down, only to grab him by the arm and pull him down towards her:” I want to sleep..” she said with a yawn. She wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She cuddled up to him before looking up at him with a slight smile on her face:” I’m happy… That this is making you this happy.. This is what I want. I want us to stay this happy” she said in a low loving voice.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 am

He heard the worries she had about the baby but he didn't respond, it was normal thoughts to have, he was just going to support her all along the way, however long she needed it. There was a small moment he didn't think about Lucile, and that was when he talked to Langdon, at this time he was worried for Moon, but she was still herself when she left, he hoped she stayed that way, not letting whatever that thing was take over again. But back to thinking about Lucile he was glad that she wanted to help Moon too, forming a relationship with her sister would be good, so she could rely on someone else than just him in case something were to happen to him.

As he laid her down she grabbed onto him and pulled him down, so he went down beside her, that was his plan anyway, there was no way he was leaving her sight from now on. He wraps around her and keeps her close, cuddling her. He smiled at what she said "Then we want the same, lets stay like this forever.. no one can take it away from us.." He said with a warm and sweet voice. Laying here with her was going to last, and seeing as he was pretty drained he decided to sleep with her, maybe invade her dreams and bit with her there as well. The cuddling lasted until he drifted off, holding her as close to him as he could. But even if he was sleeping he was in alert mode, anything that sounded like a threat would wake him up to protect her. When they woke up they could possible have the chance to talk to Moon as well if she had calmed down. He didn't dare think to far ahead though, he was to focus on Lucile first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 am

She waited for him to drift off even though she was tired. It was just to make sure that he wasn’t going to go anywhere. She slept peacefully in his arms, dreaming about her family to come. Had this only been a couple of months back, she would have never thought that this was going to happen. For the first time in her life, it made sense to be alive. Before? She had always just been existing, never experiencing anything because of Lucy. She was scared of the world and what it had to offer.
The life before? She still remembered her thoughts from when she first met him. How tired he had looked, how she was actually frightened by him. And now? His face was the only thing she wanted to see. The level of maturity and independence she had achieved by his help. She actually felt like her own person. Lucy? She didn’t really need her for protection anymore. In fact, she wasn’t sure she really needed her. It was a mix of sadness and happiness, because deep down, she knew that she loved Lucy. She probably still loved Lucy, more than she even loved Moon. She wouldn’t get rid of her, not yet at least. She wanted to keep that part of her life, as a reminder to what she used to be and what she was now.
When she woke up, it seemed to be late morning, judging by the temperature of the room. It had been a cold night, but she managed to stay warm with Nicholas by her side. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and carefully sat up in the bed. Langdon was sitting by the window, sleeping with his arms crossed. She knew by the looks of it, that he had sat there all night looking out the window, just until his eyes wouldn’t allow him to stay awake anymore. Which also meant that Moon wasn’t back. She sighed quietly and wondered where her sister could be?
She then turned to Nicholas, carefully caressing his cheek, not to wake him up but just because he looked so peaceful. She smiled at him shortly before cuddling up to him again. Her stomach was still hurting from the sickness, but the food had been helping her a great lot. It wouldn’t take long before she’d be back on her feet again. She woke up when she heard rustling outside. Could it be Moon? She let go of Nicholas, trying her best not to wake him. She wouldn’t stop him from sleeping more, because sometimes more was always better.
She got up from the bed and carefully waddled ahead, trying not to make a sound. Before leaving the room she looked back at him – Just to be sure. Then she went outside.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 am

He fell asleep fairly quickly laying there with her warm body. And as he slept, he had a good dream, now that his mind was fully occupied with a new child in their life, it was all he dreamt about. It started with them having the baby, looking at Lucile's face as she first held it, it melted his heart. Nothing could compare, it continued on showing how good of a mother she was, proving what he already knew from the start. Later on in the dream it was merged with the good memory Lucia put in him, thinking about the meadow again, Lucile laying with her head in his lap as they kids ran around the field chasing each other. He was so happy she added that to his mind, he was dead sure she showed him the future, because that was definitely going to happen some day.

When Lucile sat up on the bed he noticed, but was still not conscious, but he very faintly grabbed her hand as she sat up passively trying to drag her back next to him as he noticed her warmth was gone. Being in alert mode he almost woke up if it hadn't been for the fact that she got back next to him. This time he fell into a deeper sleep, seeing as he almost woke up. He continued sleeping well, still in the same dream until he heard the door close. He slowly opened it eyes until he noticed that Lucile was not by his side. Then he looked around in haste and jumped out of the bed once he saw she was no where in the room. Looking at Langdon he wanted to kick him awake asking if he saw her but it was doubtful, so he didn't bother, the guy had probably been awake all this time anyway, let him rest. He leaned against the window and looked out to see if he could see anyone, but it was pointless. It was empty outside. Then he walks towards the door, looking back to see if he missed any clues. Seeing as there was none he opened the door in a hurry and almost started running outside "Lucile!" He yelled with a worried voice, hoping she was close enough to hear him.
It could be nothing, but it could also be everything, after all that's happened he didn't want to take any chance, especially when he promised to not leave her side. She had to walk out of the room by herself, if not he would hear it and wake up. So she came outside out of her own free will, but the question was why? Was she going to look for Moon? That was the only explanation that made sense to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:39 am

Over here!” she answered him from around the corner. By the sound of her voice, it was certain that she was in no imminent danger but rather in a deep worry. In fact, if he were to follow the sound, he would be seeing her as she was kneeling down by someone’s side, a hooded figure, leaning against the wall. She turned her face to look at him with a worried expression:” It’s Moon. She's hurt,” she said.
By the looks of it, Moon was in the worst shape she could ever be. Bleeding from her mouth as an indicator that she was bleeding internally, but also wounds and marks on her body that would be more than worrisome. Lucile was carefully caressing her face, removing some of the blood from her face with her sleeve. This was hurting her, no doubt about it. Seeing Moon like this, she had many questions, one of them being: Why? Why would she get herself hurt like this? It didn’t make sense.
She isn’t awake..” she mumbled in a sad voice. She put her other hand over her chest, trying to feel anything. But she knew that Moon had no heartbeat, no breath. She didn’t need blood to pump around her body, neither air to keep her alive. She was a different species and human functions were just formalities. It just made her sadder, because it seemed as if Moon were dead.
Langdon came rushing out the door as Nicholas’ yell had woken him up. He then saw Lucile kneeling by Moon and quickly went there, cupping Moons face to look at her. “Moon… Fucking dammit,” he mumbled angrily, before looking at Nicholas. “Nicholas. You’re the doctor. How bad is it?” he asked him with a voice that definitely wouldn’t accept any form of negativity. It could even be seen as a threat to claim other than Moon getting well. Lucile however seemed traumatized, trying to keep Moons face clean from blood, even though it just kept coming out of her mouth.
Langdon tried to stop her, by touching her shoulder as he spoke to her:” Lucile… Luci….” “NO!” she cut him off in some angry outburst, as she yanked her shoulder away to keep wiping Moon’s face. Langdon stood up and gazed at Nicholas in the sense of: You stop her then, because he knew that this would not end well if Nicholas didn’t stop her from going mad.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 am

As soon as he yelled out he heard the response of Lucile, she was just around the corner, and it sounded like she was fine. After rushing to her he saw her kneeling down to someone, but he couldn't tell who it was until she said it. It was Moon, she had returned to them. He kneeld down beside Lucile to look at Moon and she was badly injured, it was hard to tell what had happened but she was bleeding from her mouth and there were wounds all over her. She had to be treated quickly, or at least be looked over quickly so that he would know what he was dealing with. It would be more difficult then normally because she would have no breath nor a pulse. Reading up on the creatures after he met her had come in handy but it was not much, only enough to save him some time and worry. He could see how much this was affecting Lucile, she seemed to be in full panic, which was not good for her or the baby. "Yeah, that's probably for the best right now, saves her some pain until we get her somewhere more comfortable." He said with a collected voice, seeing her like this felt bad for him as well, but he had to think like a doctor first, then as Nicholas once there was nothing he could do. He placed his hand on her chin, carefully moving her head to the sides to see if there was something preventing him from moving her, seeing as she bled from her mouth it could be the same as Lucile, but also what he suspected earlier, internal bleeding, which meant moving her had to be quick but careful.

As he checks her over he hears Langdon come outside and approach them. He was also in distress about Moon, it was up to Nicholas to be the rational one at the moment, being a doctor for as long as he had meant he could handle stressful situations like this more than the average person, but seeing as it was a good friend of him it was still hard. "To be honest with you, it's hard to tell just yet, i need to get a better look, meaning we have to get her inside on the bed." He said with a serious voice. He didn't tell them about how bad it could be, there was no reason to put too much worry on them, it would only make it worse, even if they knew the truth they wouldn't be able to do anything.
He was all for letting Lucile try to help as much as she could, but when she snapped at Langdon like she did he had to stop her before it got too bad. "Lucile.. listen to me, i will heal her ok? Just relax.. i know it's hard, but i need you in a calm state so you can help me.. alright? Everything will be fine" He said with a calm and collected voice, trying his best to reassure her that this would end well, holding her holding her shoulder as he said it, looking her in the eyes, showing her that he was serious.

Then he carefully lifts Moon up and walks inside holding her as still as possible and placing her on the bed very gently. Seeing as they had been fixing his arm there were still some left over stuff they could use. "Lucile, i need you to clean her wounds.. can you do that for me sweety?" Trying to be as calm as possible, showing her that it was alright to relax, nothing to worry about as he stroked her back. Then he looks at Langdon "I need you to wake her up and keep her awake. This will be extremely hard if i can't get a response from her." The first thing to do would be to heal her insides if there was something wrong there, but he had no idea where she had gone, which meant she could have been attacked by the same people as Lucile, furthermore she could have been forced the same drug as her as well. So he needed her to respond to what he was doing so he could see if it was working or not. In the meantime he started to undress her and checked everywhere for any wounds that needed his attention.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:45 am

Langdon just shook his head:” Well what does it look like now?” he then asked in an irritated tone. But then he sighed.” I’m sorry. I just don’t want her to die..” he said with a sad tone. Nicholas could probably understand. It wasn’t that Langdon loved Moon in that way. But she was very dear to him, on a different level. He would be devastated if she were to pass. So he would do all in his power to save her. He was calm and collected enough to try and stop Lucile, but when she snapped at him, he snapped back into worry.
She turned her look to look at him as he spoke to her. She had a sorrowful expression on her face and it was clear that she just wanted to help Moon the best she could. She exhaled deeply before nodding, turning her look back to Moon. This was her sister, the only thing she would ever get close blood-related family. She couldn’t just lose her now? She wouldn’t allow it, just like Langdon wouldn’t.
As Nicholas lifted her, she got up and walked behind him, looking at Moon with a sad expression. What could she had done? Why would she let herself get this hurt? Why couldn’t it make sense in her head? What was her goal?
When Moon woke up, she simply looked around, barely reacting to the pain she was going through. It was as if she had made peace with it. She turned her face to Nicholas and shook her head slightly:” Do not… try to heal me..” she just said with a toneless voice. Then she turned her face towards the window, not really to look at anything, but just to stare. Lucile felt her heart drop by the words that where said. She sat by Moon’s side and grabbed her hands as she spoke:” Moon please. Let him heal y…” “Don’t you get it? I don’t want to.” She snapped at her before pulling her hands away.
Lucile just stared at her with a surprised expression. Her eyes then fell to look at her hands that she placed in her lap. This feeling? She had felt it before. She just stared at her hands with no expression on her face whatsoever. Moon just stared at the windows with her empty eyes. “Why… are you so selfish…” Lucile then whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear, with a voice that was clearly angry and confused. Moon only got to turn her face before Lucile suddenly smacked her across the cheek, hard enough for her face to turn back towards the window. Langdon just stood with a surprised expression and an open mouth, “What the fuck…..” he murmured to himself.

Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:12 am

When he saw her wake up he wanted a reaction out of her, one that would point him in the right direction. But she barely responded to the pain she was in, but at least he got some information. She said not to heal her, which meant that she was attacked as well and made so that he could not heal her. This was troublesome but now he knew that he couldn't use his ability, saving some time and pain. When Lucile tried to convince her to get healed by him he was about to stop her saying that it would only hurt her, but when Moon responded with she didn't want him to heal her he almost got angry at her. She could be healed, it was only he stubbornness that didn't allow her to be healed. "Moon, easy.. no need to snap at her.." He said with calm voice that had had some annoyance to it. It didn't matter what she wanted, he was going to heal her, even if he had to pin her down to do so.

But before he could start, Lucile slapped her across the face. It came as a surprise to him and probably everyone in the room, yet he didn't mind the fact that she slapped Moon, she needed it, but he did mind that she was wounded. "Ay, take it easy.. she's still wounded remember.." He said with a calm voice to Lucile, making sure she knew he wasn't mad at her. And what she said made him think. Selfish? Was this about the baby again? Or was it just that she didn't care about how the others felt when she was wounded like this? Either way it was time to heal her. "Langdon come over here and hold her down if she struggles.. I'm not buying into her bullshit self righteousness or whatever she's pulling." Then he looks at Moon as he places a hand on her chest and one on her stomach and starts to heal her. "This is going to take some time to heal seeing as i don't know exactly where the wound is, and i have a feeling you won't cooperate with me.." He said with an annoyed voice, a bit angry at her for doing this to them, but most importantly to Lucile. Whatever petty reason she had to act like this would not justify it in his mind, at least none of the reason he could come up with. Now, as for the wounds he suspected either the stomach or her lungs seeing as blood was coming from her mouth. The marks on her body was not serious enough to be prioritized just yet, so he would finished the internal problems first, then move to the marks he thought was worst.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:26 am

Lucile didnt listen to Nicholas this time. She was just staring furiously at Moon. Moon, who’s cheek was swelling a little bit, turned her head once again to look at Lucile. She had an expressionless face and didn’t really seem fazed any more by the slap. Which made Lucile even angrier. But she held back from slapping her once again. Lucile just stared at her as Langdon grabbed her shoulders, keeping her down and incapable of fighting them. However she still tried, struggling against Langdon’s grip and pushing herself around enough to stop Nicholas from keeping his hands in one place.
This was the breaking point for Lucile. She suddenly stood up from the bed before pushing Nicholas off her. Langdon didn’t get to react before Lucile hauled him away with all her strength. She then grabbed Moon by the collar and lifted her up in a sitting position. “You’re no better than the rest of them. You’re trying to leave me too. I was right… All this time, I was right about family..” she yelled at her with such anger and sorrow. Moon just stared at her without saying anything. However blood started spurting out of her mouth as Lucile was being too rough to her.
Langdon got up and then yelled:” Lucile! Fucking hell, you’re killing her!” before hurrying over to them, hoping he could stop Lucile. But his yell had alerted her senses and she got to let go of Moon with one hand, using the free hand to lash out after Langdon when he got too close. She was in a state where it wouldn’t matter who would come too close, she would take it as a threat. That Langdon didn’t realize that in the right moment was odd. But she wouldn’t think twice about lashing out after Nicholas if he got too close to them too. Moon then smiled, shortly before laughing, blood spurting out of her mouth as she laughed. “Yeah… I suppose.. you can compare me to them.. If that makes you feel better..” she said in a calm tone, not really caring for herself at this point. She was very good at hiding the pain, it was almost unbearable but somehow also relaxing. Was this what dying felt like?
All… family is… Is neglect and disappointment…” said Lucile in a tone that was nothing but nerve wrecking. And she still couldn’t understand why Moon was being like this. Why would she want to die? How did it make sense. “I guess.. In my last moment.. I shall explain it all to you. My dear sister..” she said with a slight smile on her face.
There is… nothing… in this life for me. I didn’t live… I never did. I was just there… Doing nothing. Then I met a few people that gave my life some meaning… Then I met you… and I forgot about all the time I was alone. How I had been alone since the beginning of time..” she said quietly. She seemed calm and even peaceful. “I was jealous of you.. When I heard about your pregnancy.. As I cannot and will never have the gift of bearing a child.. That is no life for me.. I don’t want that life.. Childless life..” she then said. Then it all made sense to Lucile. Her anger turned into sadness and she let go of Moon’s collar. “This… is my fault..” she then whispered as the tears rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 am

As he tried healing her she struggled way too much for him to concentrate on one area, making the healing pointless, and the wounds worse the more she moved. So he stopped, but before he could find another solution Lucile pushed him and Langdon off Moon, making him stumble and catch the end of the bed so he wouldn't fall on the ground. What Moon did by denying treatment was trigger Lucile's family issues. He knew this had to stop, both for Moon and Lucile's sake, she was being too rough with her, making the bleeding worse, and on the other side making it worse for herself, going down a road that would make her snap. He heard what Lucile said and it was something he wanted to talk to her about, because this had come up before. But now was not the time for it, he would have to bring it up another time when they were alone.
"Lucile!" He exclaimed As he tried to stop her, so he got up just at the same time as Langdon, but he got to her first and got lashed out of the way. And when Nicholas made it to her she lashed out at him as well, making him crash in the desk behind her and fall to the floor. When he laid there he thought about how stupid it was of him trying to get to her, this was not the first time she had lashed out on him, he still had the cut over his eye, so he should have expected it. He didn't move from the floor, he just laid there and listened to their conversation.

The more they talked the more angry he got at Moon and the worse he felt for Lucile. She was actually provoking her, and for what? Why didn't she want healing, why did she want to die? Last moments... nah, if he had to there would be a sedative involved, even though he hoped to avoid that. When Moon spoke about it, everything started to make sense. Being a shadow creature there was a lot of emptiness attached to it, so he could understand that part. But now that she had Lucile it had to be a lot better, she also had Langdon and Nicholas. But at least he understood now, the anger she had, the jealousy, even if he still thought it was extremely selfish of her to be like this. As Lucile started crying he wouldn't stay behind any longer. He got up and sat in the bed beside her, trying to lean her into his arms, stroking her back.
He looked Moon in the eyes as he spoke. "Stop being so damn selfish.. Look around you, you are only alone because you choose to be.. We are all here for you if you would just see that.." He said with a a calm voice with some anger laying behind it. "And as for you situation on children, I am truly sorry for you.. but it doesn't give you the right to say you will be childless. Do you know how many children are out there alone, looking for a family? Ranging from babies to teenagers.. You can take any of them in your life and raise them like your own, because they will be your own. Family doesn't end in blood... Nor does it start there. I consider everyone in this room my family. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and let me heal you, because i am not letting you die, we both know that.." Being a doctor he had women that couldn't bare children so he had seen plenty of reactions, sadness, guilt, anger, pushing blame on others and so on. But this was new for him, the way she acted put him off guard, probably why he didn't catch it until she told them.
Then he focused his attention to Lucile. "It's not your fault Lucile, not at all.. Just calm down, we can talk about it if you want to let it out.. But no blaming yourself for something you didn't do.." he said still caressing her back.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:46 am

She knew that lashing at Nicholas would get back to her at some point. She already felt bad for what she did to his face, this was just adding up to the guilt. She just lost herself for a second because Moon was being such a brat, in a sense that she had never experienced before. It was new to her with having people she loved and now one of them just wanted to die? How could she know how to react? So she cried. Thinking all this was caused by her, even when it really wasnt. When Nicholas tried to pull her in, she fought against it, wanting to stay where she was.
Moon turned her eyes to Nicholas. She fell back into the bed and closed her eyes as he spoke. It was nice to hear but to her, he was forgetting something important:” You guys are my family, I never denied that.. That is true and I would never say otherwise. But you don’t get it…” she then said with a slight smile on her face, though it wasn’t happiness or actually any emotion at all. It was just there. “… He’s coming for you all.. And you all know who he is.” she then finished as she opened her eyes.
Lucile stopped crying in an instant. She carefully sat up as she looked at Moon. “Moon. What the fuck are you talking about?” Langdon asked as he got on his feet and moved to the bed. He looked so confused, but that was because he knew nothing of what had happened. “Ramsay,” a toneless voice answered from Lucile who was phasing out, remembering all the horrible memories. She firmly grabbed Nicholas hand but she wasn’t looking at him, just staring out into the nothingness.
A sigh was heard from Moon. “I will be alone again. So, I would rather die now…” she said with a peaceful chuckle. She knew that she couldn’t really die. Even if she did bleed out in this very bed, all it would take to bring her back would be filling her with blood. But she didn’t want to live through this. To her, the oncoming fight was already lost. And it was her fault, for thinking she could get revenge on Ramsay for what he did to Lucile. Maybe she did deserve to live for all eternity alone. But she was selfish, she wouldn’t want that. She wanted to remember them all while they were still alive and somewhat happy.
A loud THUMP was heard as Lucile suddenly crawled over Moon and grabbed her shoulders, placing her weight on her legs. She snarled at Moon with such anger:” Then you stay here. With us. And protect us with all your might. You don’t just give up. You coward,” she then said as she shook her head at her. Moon’s eyes lighted with such rage as she looked at her sister:” Don’t… call me a coward,” she warned her. Lucile scoffed at her through clenched teeth. “Nicholas heal her,” she then said after a while. She pinched her eyes at Moon who just stared back.
Langdon just stood in the background confused by everything:” I will never fucking understand women and way to make every darn thing so dramatic. Fucking hell,” he said as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall. It seemed as if Lucile didn’t need help restraining her, so Nicholas could get to heal her without trouble. He was expecting, that if he was needed, he would be directed to do whatever he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.. -Lucile   We need to talk.. -Lucile - Page 2 Empty-11

Back to top Go down

We need to talk.. -Lucile
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next