Etermia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etermia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» AD: The World of Gambion Awaits!
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am by Guest

» I miss her too - Nicholas
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 am by Guest

» Promises - Lou
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:42 pm by Guest

» We can't continue like this - Lucile
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm by Guest

» Fælles interesse
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm by Guest

» Monsters do also have a taste for art - Alexander
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm by Guest

» Hello stranger.
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» You. It's you - Bartimæus
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm by Guest

» Hvordan kan vi nå længere ud: Et rollespilsprojekt
I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:29 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is ahmar

Our users have posted a total of 1000 messages in 162 subjects

I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gæst

I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty
PostSubject: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:59 am

Place: Somewhere near a lake or river.
Time of the day: Around noon
Weather: Sunny and warm
Surroundings: Many animals gathering at the lake to drink water or eat grass. Mostly deers and harmless animals. Between the trees far away are a flock of unicorns running through.
Time of year: Shortly after Jeevika was formed. Tyrande is 14 years old.
Topic dedicated to: @Levi
Outfit

Ah the forest. She always loved being here. She had been here all her life, so maybe she didnt really know if she would love somewhere else better than this. But since the kidnapping and all the killing, she had sought the comforts of home, a lake that she had held so dear once as a kid but rarely visited now that she was older. She was wearing a new type of dress, not one that she particularly liked, but Lincoln had given it to her as he called her a goddess once again. She wasnt sure why he kept calling her that, and even if she liked it a little bit, it still felt like it was a big fat lie that she couldnt live with. For now she left it alone, but she would have to ask him to stop at some point.
She walked around the shore of the lake, feeling the consistency of the wet mud and the coolness of the water. As the day was getting warmer, the water seemed more and more tempting to jump in. But she knew that she couldnt. She would have to take her dress off, but then risk someone passing by, seeing her buttnaked? That wasnt going to happen. Just jump in the water and ruin the dress that she had just gotten and make her seeem ungrateful? That wasnt an option either. So she could just walk along the shore till her kneecaps and enjoy the view.
A sudden pain in her chest made her clench her teeth and she backed away from the water as her scar seemed to be burning. She put a hand on the scar and if she wasnt making it up in her mind, the scar really felt like it was burning. She didnt even know how she got it, except that the angel pressed that medallion through her very skin. How it slipped through with ease, not leaving a wound but just a permanent scarring that would mark her. What was this mark really good for? She sat down on a nearby rock as she tried to control her breathing. In that attempt, she had to close her eyes so all her focus was just on breathing slowly and steady.
A nearby crack of a branch made her attempt fail and she looked up to where the sound seemingly came from, "Who's there! I am not looking for any fight. I just want to be alone!" she yelled out to whoever was out there. She didnt care if it was danger. She could handle it. She wasnt sure on how she would actually deal with any danger, but if she could make herself seem somewhat dangerous, it was worth the try. She awaited an answer, as if she was going to get one.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:02 am

He found that after spending so much time with the people living in the woods that he always felt more at home out in the nature rather the city or his cabin, it was a more peaceful life with more meaning to it. Not only did he get insight to his ability from the forest, but it was all so balanced out, here in the forest creatures killed to eat and survive just like he did. But that was the extent of it, there was no thieving, no cold blooded murders or anything of the kind like there was in any city. He trusted the forest for it had no alternative motive, if you treated nature with respect you would get the same back.

He was out this time only to relax, to think, he had his knife with him for self defense in case anything happened but if it was like all the other times he wouldn't need it. This was new territory for him, a day of exploration, he was not a long away from home but it was still a distance. He was following a stream of water that got bigger the more he followed it, growing into a river where there would be a gathering of animals, something about wild creatures fascinated him, always had. Which is why he was going to sit down and study them, he felt peaceful while doing so, something so pure and yet so unnoticed by the world. That in turn only made it hard for him not to use his ability out in the forest much, in the beginning when he could use it he would do it as often as he could, with people and animals alike, helping as many as he could. But the last seer that taught him strictly forbade him from using it on the nature as it had to be left in peace. Seeing and helping animals could cause catastrophic consequences for the forest and everything in it if he were to disturb the balance. The only exception being traps set by people, that would not upset the balance as nature did not adapt for the people, it adapted for the creatures.

He got closer to a big area that seem to have a lot of life around it, a stopping point for packs and families alike, he approached slowly but normally as to not come off as a predator for the creatures seeing him. Just as he cleared the forest and was about to step out in the more open field he cracked a branch and a few birds flew away from a close by tree, then he heard a female voice which caught him off guard as he hadn't seen any people around here. His gaze followed the voice to the girl sitting on a stone to the side of where he was heading. He got relieved as soon as he saw that the voice belonged to an actual person and not a spirit like before. He approached her slowly with his hands raised slightly while looking at her. "Whoa, relax, i'm not here to hurt you, truth be told i didn't even notice you until you yelled." He kept a warm smile as he got closer to her as his hands sank back down to his sides again, when he was close to her he stopped and looked her over again with a more worried look "Are you lost? Wearing something as fancy as that out here doesn't seem very.." He clears his throat and puts his smile back on. "Um, name's Levi, pleasure to meet you. Can i ask what you are doing out here all by yourself?" he takes a quick look around to see if there is any sign of people or just anything indicating why she was here.

Last edited by Levi on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:23 am

She was relieved to see that it was just a regular guy and not one of those barbarians that snatched her a couple of weeks ago. She exhaled deeply as she controlled her breath and the pain slowly faded. However scratchmarks were under the scar as if some sort of ghost had tried to dig their way out and in the very last moment decided not to. She looked at him with a rather sceptic look as he commented on her dress:" It's not that I particularly like this dress. It was given to me by my tribe. They think of me as some goddess because I know all these water rituals.." she explained and soon she realized that she might have blabbered a bit too much, considering that she was talking to a complete stranger. "But enough about that" she then said as she looked away.
When he told her his name and asked her what she was doing out here, looked at him as if he asked a very weird question. "I live here. This lake was all I used to have once. I'm just revisitting old memories." She said as her head looked to the water. She started thinking to herself as she looked at the water. But then her expressed changed back to sceptic as she pinced her eyes at him:" What about yourself? What are you doing out here? Are you out for troubel?" She then asked fairly quickly. She got up on her feet and turned to the lake. Being who she was, it was a part of her to be able to walk on water even if she wasnt going to do a ritual. It was limited but she really wanted to right now for some reason. She just then started walking out in the middle of the lake and just stood there. She looked down and noticed all the fish which made her smile.
She then looked back at Levi and then remembered that she hadnt even told him her name yet. "Oh I'm sorry. So rude of me. My name is Tyrande. They call me Waterdancer. So that would be Tyrande Waterdan...." she stopped as fish started nibbling at her feet which tickled. She then started to laugh and lifted her feet to avoid the nibbling. As they wouldnt stop, she started walking back to the shore and onto the muddy surface where she came from. She removed some hair from her face and sighed as the tickling was over. "I didnt think they would bite me. But I was wrong. Sorry about that..." she apologized as she scratched the back of her head rather nervously. She still hadnt decided if he was trustworthy or dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 am

The look she gives him is understandable considering the situation they were in, a young girl all alone gets approached by a strange man, she was right to be suspicious. She mentioned a tribe, which had to mean she was not alone, not completely at least, someone had to be in the area right? Especially if they thought she was some sort of goddess. And as soon as he heard about her water rituals he became a lot more intrigued, curious to what kind of powers would make someone think she was a goddess. He had his smile up as she spoke, listening with a great interest.
Then as she mentions the lake he looks out on it, gazing at the creatures around that had a short respite, relaxing and drinking, there seemed to be both predators and prey here but it was like it was a place of peace, like they all knew this place was special.  The fact that she lived here, had water magic and the place was peaceful couldn't all be coincidental, there had to be more to it. "I see.. i hope i'm not trespassing on your land then" He said softly as he returned to look at her with a kind smile again. It didn't seem like he had become and less scary seeing as she was still skeptical about him, which he found alright. "No, nothing like that, i recently got back home and i needed a place to meditate, so i figured i'd follow the stream of water near my home and it led me here, to your place.. And what a sight it is.." As he finished it moved his look to the lake again as he started to think again.

Then out of nowhere she got up and walked to the lake, making his look curious to what she was going to do, she started moving out to the water and he felt something in him that felt wrong, but he didn't know why. Then as he saw that her feet did not pierce the water but rather stayed afloat like she had not left the ground. His look became amazed as his jaw slightly dropped at the sight of her walking on water. "Wha.." He had seen amazing things before but this was new to him, and what made it more surprising was the fact the this little girl could do it, he could now see why she was worshiped by the tribe. And the fact that it was like nothing to her, just an ordinary thing, he wondered if she even knew how amazing it really was. Then as she told him her name is just made him smile again as he slowly walked to the water looking at her laugh at the fishes, she was so adorable, so innocent. She was something he hadn't seen in a long while, something special. The bad feeling he had earlier was probably nothing considering he couldn't feel it anymore, it had to be because he didn't know what she was doing going to the water.

As she came back to shore he couldn't help but to laugh at her apology "Tyrande Waterdancer huh.. you got some cool tricks there." His smile suddenly became more serious as a worry came to mind again. "Don't you have anyone you know here? Family? Friends?" He figured the tribe weren't someone she knew seeing as they were worshiping her, that had to be kinda scary for her right? "Where is that tribe by the way? Are they treating you alright?" He could feel something coming on, stronger than before, was it a vision? Hard to tell right at that second. He felt slightly dizzy so he took a step back and shook his head. "I'm sorry, just a slight headache" He knew it wasn't, but there was no need to worry her about anything, he was more interested in her right now.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:57 am

"These are not my lands. These lands are owned by the gods of nature. Not that I know them all, but the god of water had been said to have blessed this very lake. That is why animals and beasts gather here, no fights or hunts. Just embracing nature and drinking of the nice cold water." she then said as her eyes moved around to the animals in the area. There were so many, all so differed, some dangerous and some harmless. Yet none of them were attacking anyone, as if the lake had some sort of calming aura. Not that she knew if any of this was true, but it was a nice thought.
When she came back ashore she frowned at him asking if she was with someone. She crossed her arms and with a lifted eyebrow she replied:" I might have family here. I might also have friends here. But why do you wanna know? Are you working for the ones that held me hostage?" she then asked as she tilted her head. He didnt look like them. They all looked the same, but then again, all that warpaint could've been washed off and clothes been switched out with some poor soul from the camp. But then she remebered waking up, seeing everyone dead, even the people in cages. She shook her head and looked away trying to erase the horrible sight from her mind.
"I'm sorry. You can't be them... They're all dead.." she then apologized in a rather dark tone. The scar started burning again slightly with the memory of the dead. Somehow she felt that the two were connected.
She turned to the water and stretched out her arms as she yawned rather tiredly, "But it seems that I should be going home. As much as I like being here, I have a nice warm bed waiting for me." she said with a slight smile as she then started walking off, without saying a word. She stopped mid-walking and turned on her heel as she then pinched her eyes at Levi. "If you promise that you're not some murderous lunatic, I will offer you to come to my tribe. They are all nice people, so you must be at your best behaviour" she then proposed. He didnt seem dangerous, so she didnt know why she was so cautious of him.
Even if he didnt accept her offer, she would turn back to her course and walk back. It would be a slightly long walk, so they would have much time to speak. She looked around and then smiled a little bit. "So why do you walk these woods? Were you born here too?" she asked curiously. He didnt seem like a person that would be from a city, but it was better to just ask and get it all cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:48 am

Listening to her explaining the blessed place fascinated him, he paid close attention to it as it could be useful information to him later. It was nice knowing why the place was so calming, why the animals felt safe here, and what attracted him here. He could definitely feel magic surrounding this area so she clearly knew what she was talking about, maybe she knew more about it, he had to check when he could. "That would explain it yeah.." He said vaguely as he looked around.

She walked back to him and he could see that she still didn't trust him with that frown on her face. And when the questions came at him he almost felt guilty even though he had no bad intentions what so ever. "What?! No! I'm just worried for your sake, you are just a kid youknow, it's dangerous to be out here alone. Wait.. you were kidnapped?! See, that's exactly what i'm talking about." He was shocked when he heard she had been kidnapped before, if she walked out alone then it was almost to be expected, but the fact that she was no longer with them meant that she had to escaped somehow, seeing as she was alone again, as far as he could tell. And someone escaping from captivity at her age, was something he hadn't heard before. Then he could feel the sudden change in her aura, a dark change, something happened at that place. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as he thought, she did have a tribe worshiping her after all, that couldn't be just because she walked on water.. But he was not going to just assume something, she was still a young girl no matter what happened back there.
"It's alright, you don't have to apologize to me, you are right to be cautious" He was more serious now than before.
When she said that she was heading home and started walking he got worried for her again, especially after knowing she had been kidnapped before. "Hey wait, do you mind me walking you home? Just so i can sleep with a good conscious tonight." He was a bit more playful with his tone this time as it was more a request than a question. Then he laughed at what she said in return. "I promise, i'll prove i'm not at bloodthirsty psychopath" He said as he jogged up to her side and followed her lead to wherever the tribe was located. Talking would be nice on the way and he was glad that she broke the ice on that one. "No, i was born in the city, but i didn't stay there long. Got moved to a cabin not long from here, grew up there but spent most of my life on the move with different people. I need to meditate certain times as a recharge, to see what lays ahead of me, gather knowledge so to speak, i'm pretty sure that's why the blessed lake brought me here." He looked straight ahead as he talked, lost in thought, as he said it it made sense, he was just walking and he came here, he didn't feel anything drawing him here but he still got here with no detour so there had to be something to that. Then he snapped out of it and looked down at her with a curious face. "Speaking of the lake, you seem to know about the water god and it's blessing on this lake, what more do you know?" He was curious on a lot of things, about the god and the blessing, her powers, what happened to her kidnappers and the story behind the tribe. But he didn't want to overwhelm her so it was smarter to take it slowly with one thing at a time.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:25 am

"The kidnapping wasn't too bad. I have a bruise on my stomach after one of them hit me, wanna see?" she said, smiling as she grabbed her shirt like she actually meant it. But she let go and shook her head as her smile faded, "I met an angel, who died when I woke up... It was weird... She pushed some sort of jewelry through my chest in her last moments, which should be noted as the most painful thing in the world!" she explained as her hand wandered up to her scar, which was fully exposed due to the dress.
"It still sorta burns once in a while.. When someone strange gets too close or something seems dangerous... Like it's trying to warn me.." she wondered out loud. Yet she shook her head, it must be something that she is making up. How would it make sense anyway?
When he asked to follow her home and answered her comment about being a lunatic, she giggled, "You know, most psychopaths would say that... You just wanna know where I live so you can come back and murder me at any time.." she teased, but with a smile. As they walked, he got to tell something about himself. Something that made her quite curious. "Moved around? So you have no people?" she asked in a concerned tone. Not that she could say that she had had a people. She grew up alone, or not exactly alone, but she felt alone. Very alone.
To her luck, he changed the topic quite quickly. She puckered her mouth as she gave it some thought, only to pull at her shoulders as some sort of answer. "I dont know. I guess it just comes natural to me. I grew up among people who worshipped Mareen, and as though I felt some sort of connection to her, it wasnt knowledge that I learned. I just sort of... always knew?" she tried to explain but to no avail. She had managed to confuse herself as well. "Or I dont really know... People can't just know stuff. Right? That would be very weird.." she mumbled to herself as she looked away.
A familiar face in the distance lightened up her face as she yelled out for him:" Lincoln!!!" shortly before she sprinted ahead and into his arms. Lincoln smiled as he clapped her head lightly. "Well isn't it the little goddess. I see that you've made a friend?" he asked as he looked up at the guy ahead. She turned her face from his arms and looked back at Levi, "Oh yeah. Just a guy I met in the woods. Quite nice. You'll like him... His name is Levi," she said as she let go of him. She turned around to look at Levi. Lincoln pinched his eyes at the young man. "What brings you to these woods, young man?" he asked in a curious tone. By the looks of it, Lincoln looked like some sort of warchief. Black paint covered his eyes and he was crowned in strips of leather with something that looked like bones attached to it. His outfit was scraps of leather sewn together. Not exactly the welcoming type of clothing. Before he could say more, a lady with the facepaint of a skull stuck her head out of a tent, "Lincoln. I require your attention immediately. It's the sickness." she explained and he sighed shortly before excusing his departure. "Take care of our goddess, Levi. She is worth a lot to us." he warned with a smirk before disappearing into the tent of the painted woman.
"She is scary... The woman.. " Tyrande whispered quietly as she eyed the tent for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 am

She was so forthcoming with the whole kidnapping, it was the opposite of what he expected from someone with that experience. And because of that he didn't say anything when she asked him if he wanted to see it, he just left his mouth open with nothing to say. "I don.." But she soon let go and moved her hand to a big scar on her chest which he didn't notice until she mentioned it, it was an odd shape as well, she said it was a necklace but from the looks of it it was not an ordinary one, it had to be big and fancy to make those scars. He looks at her chest with awe and a worrisome thought. "You sure it was an angel? And is it just there? Does it hurt still? How long ago did this happen? Why would it warn you about danger?" He talks a bit fast as this raised a thousand questions, Its not that he didn't believe her, there was a whole world out there with magic and creatures he had never heard about before so it wasn't far fetched, he was just really curious about it but at the same time worried about her, she was just a kid after all. But then again she seemed fine at the moment so maybe it wasn't as big of a deal as he thought.

After hearing her continue to tease him with his murderous intent he knew there was no way he would win that debate, so he let out a sigh and rolled with it. "Well you got me, but why wait and come back, you're going to sleep tonight right? Suits me just fine." keeping a serious tone as he says it.
"I don't have anyone no, not since i was a kid.. But i'm used to being alone, but there is always someone to talk to if you keep on the move, much to learn. Been a while since i was staying in one place now though." he talks as he thinks about it, its not something he really thought much about, easier to focus on what was ahead. After the suspicious death of his parents to the moving with his guardian and certain people avoiding him he knew it was probably not smart sticking around any place. He was told that him and his family was different, but they never said why, and he knew it had something to do with the mark on his neck, but so far no one he had met would tell him.

Listening to her was intriguing even if she didn't have much information, it did explain some things, and her view on it. "Mareen huh? So that's her name... You don't know how you got your abilities then? Didn't your parents tell you anything?" He was truly curious to her abilities and knowledge surrounding it as it could help him as well, his thirst for knowledge was unquenching.

Suddenly she started running and he looked forward to see a big guy with quite a tribal outfit, more so than he expected, and more intimidating that he thought too. Lincoln, hm. Big guy.. He catches up with her and the mans face looks back at him, it was almost like he frozen him in place, this guy had to be the leader of this place, he just reeked alpha, like someone you just couldn't help but respect. When he asked him waht he was doing here he had trouble speaking and started to stutter. "I.. ju.. to be honest with you i.. i don't really know what brought me out to her." He couldn't stop staring at him with a frozen face, until someone called him to the tent, as soon as she popped her head out in the open he immediately looked at her, feeling lightheaded again. It wasn't just the scary facepaint, it was her eyes, her voice, her expression. Though it wasn't long and she was a bit away so it could just be a fluke. Then Lincoln spoke to him again and his face jumped right back to him. He was probably just asking him a simple thing but why did it feel like if anything happened to her he would not see the light of day ever again? It took him a second to realize that he had to answer. "Yes of course.. um ..eh sir." he felt like such a dummy for stuttering but he just couldn't help himself around that guy. Also what was that smirk about? Did he say something funny?  

After he left for the tent he just stared at it for a while, until Tyrande spoke again. Scary? maybe it wasn't just in his mind? "Yeah no kidding.. who is she? and for that matter, who is Lincoln and how many others are there here? And are they as scary as those two?" Then he looked around the place to get his bearings before returning his gaze at her. "Mind giving this psychopath the grand tour? You know, so i can find my way around when i'm murdering people." He let out an almost nervous chuckle.

//Sorry for den dårlige svar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi   I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi Empty-11

Back to top Go down

I'm just going through this exciting journey called Life! - Levi
Page 1 of 1